adults let off on brittany

adults let off on brittany

Posted in the Circleville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
aaaa

Circleville, OH

#1 Jun 19, 2013
Wtf?
Concerned resident

Conway, SC

#2 Jun 19, 2013
They're going to be charged with murder or manslaughter.
yeppers

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 19, 2013
I'm not surprised, this city does not know how to handle cases like this. The prosecutor I gaurantee isn't looking at new charges she is only saying that to keep everyone quite. People wanted to talk shit about Emily continuing to talk to news reporters... well this is what happens when you stop, just another case swept under the rug. Not a bit of justice. We need to vote in New prosecutors and judges some with balls that aren't afraid to put people away for a while.
Tom

Akron, OH

#5 Jun 19, 2013
yeppers wrote:
I'm not surprised, this city does not know how to handle cases like this. The prosecutor I gaurantee isn't looking at new charges she is only saying that to keep everyone quite. People wanted to talk shit about Emily continuing to talk to news reporters... well this is what happens when you stop, just another case swept under the rug. Not a bit of justice. We need to vote in New prosecutors and judges some with balls that aren't afraid to put people away for a while.
Need to call The State of Ohio Attorney General on this now!!! This system here with Judy Wolford won't do nothing cause of Pat Hall and Nikki!!! Every citizen needs to call the Atty General ASAP!!! DO GET RID OF THE CROOKED JUSTICE IN THIS TOWN OR THERE WONT BE NOTHING DONE!!!
whereitbegan

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Jun 20, 2013
gos to show you If you got money you can do any thing in this town even murder and get away with it!!
Sad

Van Wert, OH

#7 Jun 20, 2013
I didn't vote for her! If she was really going to refile charges, then she could have done so without letting them go. It's called upgrading the charges! Saw it on the news last night with the guy who beat his grandmother & she later died.
p545hdu

Columbus, OH

#8 Jun 20, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text> Need to call The State of Ohio Attorney General on this now!!! This system here with Judy Wolford won't do nothing cause of Pat Hall and Nikki!!! Every citizen needs to call the Atty General ASAP!!! DO GET RID OF THE CROOKED JUSTICE IN THIS TOWN OR THERE WONT BE NOTHING DONE!!!
That won't work either Radcliffe just got a position as Liason for the AG
circlevillesouth ender

Marion, OH

#9 Jun 20, 2013
yeppers wrote:
I'm not surprised, this city does not know how to handle cases like this. The prosecutor I gaurantee isn't looking at new charges she is only saying that to keep everyone quite. People wanted to talk shit about Emily continuing to talk to news reporters... well this is what happens when you stop, just another case swept under the rug. Not a bit of justice. We need to vote in New prosecutors and judges some with balls that aren't afraid to put people away for a while.
Who at the police department thought it was ok to give out information(autopsy)on an ongoing investagation? and why would the Herald print something(autopsy results) on an ongoing investagation. Money has nothing to do with it. Dumbasses did it to themselves.
uh huh

Columbus, OH

#11 Jun 20, 2013
Agreed circlevillesouth ender, Money had nothing to do with it, they did this to themselves. The whole situation is sad, who wins here? You cant bring the girl back, who was on drugs, autopsy revealed everyone's suspicions. The mother still should not have sent her children to do her dirty work, she almost lost 2 in this mess. Lets move forward and learn from up and get that town cleaned up. Get the drugs off the street, that is a good starting point.
Uncle Cracker

Dublin, OH

#12 Jun 20, 2013
Saves us some taxes. A dead junkie an no trial.
Brandon

Columbus, OH

#13 Jun 20, 2013
I don’t believe they would drop the charges and then file new charges for murder…The riot was the reason that the murder happened they should have included them as part of the charges.
My guess would be that they are only going to charge Brandon for the murder..to bad the Nikki and the others involed in the "riot" will go free. Only in Circleville...
Concerned resident

Myrtle Beach, SC

#14 Jun 20, 2013
They just added it was a mistake. Charges against Nikki are still there.
gotawaywithmurde r

Columbus, OH

#15 Jun 21, 2013
Brandon will always be a piece of crap and he should be in jail for that fatal blow to Jeffers head. The girls should have have come onto the property and jumped the Martin girl, and the mother had every right to protect her daughter from the two adults that were fighting with her minor child. Once Leasure had the girl down and her daughter was safe, it was Brandon that murdered that girl, Brandon that should be facing charges and rotting in jail, its Brandon that I hope dreams about his actions every night of his life. They all will think of this, I hope the all learned from it. Turn the other cheek, violence solves nothing. It almost costed them their life too. Think, all you have to do is think.
kelly

United States

#16 Jun 21, 2013
It was a fight let it go dam. When ppl fight its not meant to kill anyone. Let Brittany rest in peace u all think she likes all this drama no
ugh

Columbus, OH

#17 Jun 21, 2013
So what the powers that be in this stupid little town did was sent the message to all the thieves and junkie drug dealers that if you steal and murder in this town you might have to spend a few weeks in county..... Way to go circleville....
Circlevillesouth ender

Marion, OH

#18 Jun 21, 2013
Brandon wrote:
I don’t believe they would drop the charges and then file new charges for murder…The riot was the reason that the murder happened they should have included them as part of the charges.
My guess would be that they are only going to charge Brandon for the murder..to bad the Nikki and the others involed in the "riot" will go free. Only in Circleville...
I don't think we will see murder charges, manslaughter is my guess, but it's a shame that minors are the only ones carrying charges right now.

“We do not forget.”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#19 Jun 21, 2013
I'll bet every lowlife criminal in the state is looking to move to Circleville now. Thanks Judy Wolford.
gowithit

Columbus, OH

#21 Jun 21, 2013
Keely is home, did her charges get dropped too?
Dont know much

Ashville, OH

#22 Jun 21, 2013
4 Whom the Bell Trolls wrote:
I'll bet every lowlife criminal in the state is looking to move to Circleville now. Thanks Judy Wolford.
U got that rite!
Sassy

Toledo, OH

#23 Jun 22, 2013
gowithit wrote:
Keely is home, did her charges get dropped too?
no it didn't she got out but she n her boyfriend go to trial July 8th 9 th both of them judge wouldn't allow it to be droped

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody Keaton 2 hr katie 12
Jade Yeager 3 hr That bitch 1
AC what is wring with you? 5 hr Hugh Jasol 320
David Evans 10 hr Reveal yourself 17
Colin Walsh 10 hr Being honest 3
Chris Donaldson (Oct '15) 11 hr friend 7
unpaid child support (May '12) 13 hr Dads 8

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages