First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hello

Van Wert, OH

#21 Aug 14, 2013
if they can do that for her split up her time so she doesnt lost her hud maybe foodstamps and maybe check anyone else gets into trouble should be able to split their time up to so they dont lost their benefits either just saying
Billie

Mount Vernon, OH

#22 Aug 14, 2013
Maybe we should call Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton.
dirtytothebone

Kingston, OH

#23 Aug 14, 2013
wow wrote:
Pat has custody of the kids, not Leasure. So HUD is paying for Leasure to live in a home? I mean we are paying for her to live in a home, snort her pills, sell her drugs, murder, drink and drive and then narc to stay out of trouble. Blown clear out of the water here. BUT if there is a video of her hitting Jeffers and Bolin kicking her, there is no way a judge could over look that. I have seen no video proving otherwise. It went in front of a grand jury that could not indict her, so where did the justice system go wrong? There have been people put in jail on so many lesser charges with circumstantial evidence. According to the newspaper no one could tell the same story, so everyone involved who didn't tell the truth is also responsible for letting these murderers go free. Harvey should not have sent her kids to do her battles, and she will have to live every day knowing she is responsible. I am more appalled that no one shows remorse for a death. Martin is running her mouth and proud, calling people names and back to being the trash she was raised to be. I hope you all lose sleep, but since no one has a conscience anymore I don't see that happening either. Keep reporting this to the higher authorities, and maybe someone will listen, and maybe someone will clean out your court system and start fresh. Maybe then everyone can be treated equal with the same law that the rest of have to abide by. Maybe then they can get someone to come into Circleville and clean it up and make it the town we remember when we were little kids, where it was safe to walk down the street and you didn't worry about your children in the back ally with needles in their arms.
You are truely A joke and must work for Pat!! Really why would any one give Pat the Kids??She did so well with her own!!! LOL NOT.As fare as hud and food stamps go Pat has money let her take care of her own trouble she brought into this world!!!!She is the reason her girls are like they are.......
Marleah

Oklahoma City, OK

#24 Aug 14, 2013
1 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 03/29/2013
Arr. Agency: SCIR Case #: 1300471
Docket Entry: Click
Charge: AGGRAVATED/RIOT
Case Type: Criminal
2 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 07/24/2013
Arr. Agency: SCIR Case #: 1301129
Charge: DISRUP PUB SERV
3 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Arr. Agency: SCIR Case #: 1301130A
Charge: INDUCIN PANIC
4 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Arr. Agency: SCIR Case #: 1301130B
Charge: AGG. MENACING
5 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Arr. Agency: SCIR Case #: 1301130C
Charge: CRIM. DAMAGES
6 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 02/19/2013
Arr. Agency: SCIR Case #: 1301163A
Charge: FAILURE/REINSTA
Case Type: Traffic
7 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 02/19/2013
Arr. Agency: CIR Case #: 1301163B
Charge: STOP SIGN
8 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 08/09/2013
Arr. Agency: STAT Case #: 1301222
Charge: RIOT
9 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 04/12/2013
Arr. Agency: SCIR Case #: 1302569A
10 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 04/12/2013
Arr. Agency: CIR Case #: 1302569B
11 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 07/08/2013
Arr. Agency: SCIR Case #: 1304906A
Charge: OVI/BLOOD (LOW)
12 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Arr. Agency: SCIR Case #: 1304906B
Charge: OVI/BLOOD (LOW)
13 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Arr. Agency: SCIR Case #: 1304906C
Charge: HITSKIP/LV/SCEN
14 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Arr. Agency: SCIR Case #: 1304906D
15 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Arr. Agency: CIR Case #: 1304906E
Charge: FAIL TO CONTROL
16 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L.
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 08/06/1998
Arr. Agency: N/A Case #: 9800571
Charge: Forcible Entry
Case Type: Civil

Wow, you can have a dui, and hit and run and still only get a short time in jail.. hmmm anyone else smell a pay off or corruption?
Marleah

Oklahoma City, OK

#25 Aug 14, 2013
1 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 04/05/2013
Arr. Agency: N/A Case #: 1300336
Charge: Forcible Entry
2 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 10/02/2006
Arr. Agency: SHF Case #: 0601453A
Charge: DRUG PARAPHERNA
3 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 10/02/2006
Arr. Agency: SHF Case #: 0601453B
Charge: POSSE. OF DRUGS
4 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 09/30/2011
Arr. Agency: N/A Case #: 1101184
Charge: Reinstatement P
5 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 05/02/2012
Arr. Agency: SCIR Case #: 1203009A
6 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 05/02/2012
Arr. Agency: CIR Case #: 1203009B
7 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 08/16/2012
Arr. Agency: CIR Case #: 1205937
Charge: IMPROP W TURN
8 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 06/02/1993
Arr. Agency: OSP Case #: 9302825A
Charge: 71/55 SPEED
9 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 06/02/1993
Arr. Agency: OSP Case #: 9302825B
Charge: SEAT BELT
10 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 02/18/1994
Arr. Agency: CIR Case #: 9400534A
Charge: 35/52 SPEED
11 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 02/18/1994
Arr. Agency: SCIR Case #: 9400534B
12 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 07/19/1994
Arr. Agency: SCIR Case #: 9404679
Charge: CHILD RESTRAINT
13 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 04/25/1995
Arr. Agency: SHF Case #: 9503225
Charge: 53/35 SPEED
14 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 12/08/1997
Arr. Agency: CIR Case #: 9708843
15 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 09/14/1998
Arr. Agency: CIR Case #: 9801481
Charge: DISORDERLY COND
16 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 11/03/1998
Arr. Agency: SCIR Case #: 9801740A
Charge: MENACING
17 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 11/03/1998
Arr. Agency: SCIR Case #: 9801740B
Charge: TRESPASSING
18 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 11/17/1998
Arr. Agency: STAT Case #: 9801805
Charge: TRESPASSING
19 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 04/07/1998
Arr. Agency: OSP Case #: 9802976
20 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 05/12/1998
Arr. Agency: OSP Case #: 9803920
21 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 05/21/1998
Arr. Agency: SCIR Case #: 9804173
Charge: RED LIGHT
22 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 02/25/1999
Arr. Agency: SCIR Case #: 9901168
Charge: DUS
23 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Filed: 07/13/1999
Arr. Agency: SHF Case #: 9905440A
Charge: F R A SUSPEND
24 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Arr. Agency: SHF Case #: 9905440B
Charge: FAILURE CONTROL
25 Concerning: Leasure, Nicole L
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Arr. Agency: SHF Case #: 9905440C
Charge: REGIST VIOL
two pages of this crap
kelly

United States

#26 Aug 14, 2013
What ever wrote:
You people are stupid,Nikki did not lay a finger on Brittney so sorry for her death,but she did not hit her in any way. And the dr's could not prove that the fight killed her.she also had drugs in her system And if I were her (brittneys )mom I would not be able to sleep at night.for sending her kids and family members down there to fight.
and she got nothing,I really think she started the riot .I just hope they all can move on.
wow u dont got that story straight none pf them was sennt over go do anything what i lie nikki did touch alot of wittness proved that u will see,when the time cpmes when everything gets,started she cant sleep at night cause,nikkie n brandon murdered her,daughter this isnt over,u,people think it is it isnt then we will see who the lier is kknow,the story before u post it nikki was getten weaped and brandon had,to help her gett,off nikki by,kicken her thrn run she fell over n eas unconsioud grt it dtraight everyone in this town knows shes and brandon are murders cant wait till thier,day comes
wow

Columbus, OH

#27 Aug 15, 2013
kelly wrote:
<quoted text>wow u dont got that story straight none pf them was sennt over go do anything what i lie nikki did touch alot of wittness proved that u will see,when the time cpmes when everything gets,started she cant sleep at night cause,nikkie n brandon murdered her,daughter this isnt over,u,people think it is it isnt then we will see who the lier is kknow,the story before u post it nikki was getten weaped and brandon had,to help her gett,off nikki by,kicken her thrn run she fell over n eas unconsioud grt it dtraight everyone in this town knows shes and brandon are murders cant wait till thier,day comes
WHAT??? Jesus, go back to school and quit embarrassing Circleville further.
Double Wow

Grove City, OH

#28 Aug 16, 2013
I dont personally know either family but I think I have read and watched every article and what was on TV and figured out Nikki's mom owned and sold a bar in town. With that, here's what I think and what doesn't add up.

To hear some of the comments, you'd think that Brittany must've beat herself up since some say Nikki didn't lay a finger on her. This is what seems obvious to me, Nikki's daughter started it because wasn't it her boyfriend that Brittany's mom told the police had broken into a house? So she had a beef with her and wouldn't the fight have been in Nikki's yard since the little angel, as some try to portray her as, wouldn't have left her yard if someone came and attacked her? And if Brittany's mom sent her down to get in a fight, why wouldn't she have sent Brittany too? Nikki's daughter started it!

Now the person that said Nikki is so innocent, why didn't she go to try and STOP the fight, but instead took over the fight? That's when Brittany went to stop her sister from getting beat up and don't say why didn't she just try to stop it because there Nikki and her daughter both were there to try to continue it regardless. Then of course, the big bad guy(s) felt the need to beat a girl, repeatedly. Not to stop it, but as one witness said, after she was on the ground he ran and punted her head like a football! Now of all the guys that were there, the 2 of Nikki's bunch and some of the onlookers, could've easily grabbed the 4 fighting and stop the whole thing but not 1 person stepped in! Regardless who you were friends with or which side you were cheering for, how could anybody stand and watch some guy beat a girl, especially after she was down, not fighting and unconscious? And to think some of you blame Brittany's death on her mom for sending the daughter down to fight? No, it was Nikki for not stopping it and fighting, the boyfriend for beating and kicking her and all the scum that watched the whole thing like it was a pay-per-view on TV!! Which that leads to a video someone spoke of that obviously didn't turn into the police? And I really doubt that there was only one taken of the whole thing. I can't understand how a human could stand and watch this without trying to stop it and take a video of it, let alone not turn it in to someone! It's not like somebody got their feelings or pride hurt, a human was beat to death! Do you feel an obligation of some kind to these people because I'd put money on it they wouldn't for you and probably wouldn't have a problem beating you the same way. So when someone said they couldn't say her death was caused by the fight and that she had drugs in her system, the report said her death was ruled a homicide because she died from her brain hemorrhaging but couldn't specifically say what caused it. It's not they didn't know whether the fight caused it, they couldn't specify if it was her getting punched repeatedly in the head, when she was punted in the head or if she might've hit her head when falling to the ground unconscious. So unless her brain was bleeding because of a drug she had in her system, they killed her and your video could've helped prosecute them.

Then there's the ones that say Nikki's mom paid them off to get her out of trouble. I can't think of anybody in Circleville that would have that much money to pay off that many people. Maybe a cop or 2 but the judge, prosecutors office and the grand jury? She's not a millionaire by any means. I really think they couldn't show enough evidence because they had each side telling their version and nobody or few from the crowd told what really happened and of course no video was turned in.
With all the publicity of this, couldn't they try to charge them somehow if someone would maybe turn it into a news station and they push the issue?
Smiles

Circleville, OH

#29 Aug 16, 2013
Ya'll are a bunch of dumbass people who don't know anything smh lol I'm laughing at all you fools... Get a life....
Mmmmmm

Columbus, OH

#30 Aug 16, 2013
I think it should be taken to dr Phil like the rape case here in Ohio was to show the world how fu*ked up the courts are here and let the world know the story and show everyone what she done to that girl!! Dr Phil would def take it on his show for sure
U Name It I Know It

Columbus, OH

#31 Aug 16, 2013
I love child murders.//NeedleUp//;
Sally

Columbus, OH

#32 Aug 17, 2013
U Name It I Know It wrote:
I love child murders.//NeedleUp//;
needle up Nikkie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Fowler Is A User 7 min Swampazz 15
Bring back the OG TROLLS 29 min h8pplthth8trashy 4
Woman beater cop 2 hr Me too 14
Bring on the trolls and all the fake imposters. 4 hr UTrashy 15
tracy metcalfe 5 hr Hahaaa 19
Drug addicts in Ashville (Dec '14) 7 hr wow 20
Identify Suspect 10 hr PCJ Site says- 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages