Back of the car
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Harry Bawlz

Newark, OH

#44 May 18, 2012
the topic of this forum is Back of the Car.....Notice the one who has posted the most is miss kelli. Being a Fowler, she knows ALL about being in the back of the car! Gets that experience from Wissy and Linny. After all, she IS a FOWLER....... nuff said...... Oh and Dick Jones was just quoting your illiterate rant about being scared.... re-read what ya wrote retard.
Barbie

Potosi, MO

#45 May 25, 2012
I do not live in Circleville I said that is a family nickname.
Alligator

Maryland Heights, MO

#46 May 28, 2012
Barbie wrote:
I do not live in Circleville I said that is a family nickname.
Apparently some of these ppl must think you are someone else and by what they have to say about this other Barbie I would pbly change my user name on here.
Boy Geoge

United States

#47 Aug 8, 2012
Really wth!
whiss

Demotte, IN

#49 Nov 17, 2012
Harry Bawlz wrote:
the topic of this forum is Back of the Car.....Notice the one who has posted the most is miss kelli. Being a Fowler, she knows ALL about being in the back of the car! Gets that experience from Wissy and Linny. After all, she IS a FOWLER....... nuff said...... Oh and Dick Jones was just quoting your illiterate rant about being scared.... re-read what ya wrote retard.
Kelli is a fatgrl with no actual tie ins to our family a wannabe act like lmao she lives off valentine rd nasty and we do not claim her.Bills daughter that explains it
whiss

Demotte, IN

#50 Nov 17, 2012
KFOWLER wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you...
We dont love u miss wanna be us just cuz ur last name is fowler but thanks bcause i am doing well.
Driver

United States

#51 Nov 17, 2012
Time to move 2 the front

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
235 logan street 1 hr Uptight 8
Will carrel innocent 2 hr steve 36
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 3 hr UTrashy 1,077
Midwife at Berger Barbara Poole let go? 4 hr GTFOH 3
Alec Higdon (Jul '15) 4 hr Tell it like it is 14
High Court Cafe 4 hr Teddy 8
Children services not doing job 7 hr correction 3
Unfair Welfare case workers in Circleville and ... (May '14) 7 hr correction 30

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web