First Prev
of 5
Next Last
really

Columbus, OH

#85 Jun 14, 2013
I have been friends with Duane for 20+ years but haven't seen him for awhile. I hope what I am hearing isn't true. I know he was always a drinker, but I hate to hear anyone fall to meth.
jem

Flint, MI

#86 Jun 14, 2013
He is a thief plain and simple. The trailer they were staying is owned by my dad, he helped them by making a deal for them to buy it. Not only did they not pay him a dime in 3 months, but he didn't pay lot rent, water, or electric, then to add insult to the whole situation, they go and start stripping the trailer of whatever they could scrap. Now my dad is not only responsible for the bills left behind, but he has to give his trailer to elseas to settle that debt. I hope those worthless Meth heads get busted and that they lose everything they have. Worthless pieces of sh*t.
jem

Piketon, OH

#87 Nov 20, 2013
Renee is just a stupid slut. Her husband is in jail and she is shacking up in Stoutsville with some other meth heads. She is cheating on Duane with Ed byers, and scott petty. Someon needs to put he in jail just to protect her from herself.
Hitler

Indianapolis, IN

#88 Nov 20, 2013
jem wrote:
Renee is just a stupid slut. Her husband is in jail and she is shacking up in Stoutsville with some other meth heads. She is cheating on Duane with Ed byers, and scott petty. Someon needs to put he in jail just to protect her from herself.
Where's he in jail? Just curious, haven't seen him in 25 years.
I know

The Plains, OH

#89 Nov 20, 2013
ntk wrote:
<quoted text>Ho well, I mean HOWELL. married name. Divorced and remarried a dick stick Valentine. Soon to be Newman.
Did her ex husband live with a woman named Robin. What is he like
I know

The Plains, OH

#90 Nov 20, 2013
jem wrote:
What was Renee's ex husband Like , I guess his last name is Howell. Did he do drugs too.
Okay

The Plains, OH

#91 Nov 20, 2013
jem wrote:
Did her exh usband the one she had kids with, didn't he live with a woman named Robin from Stoutsville.
Jem

Logan, OH

#92 Nov 20, 2013
He is in jail for something drug related. Like that was hard to figure out. She is shacked up in Stoutsville She belongs in jail right along him. He is we're he belongs. Now if we could get rid of her and the other drugged out tweekers it would be a better place.
nasty

Chicago, IL

#93 Nov 25, 2013
Renee has been screwin scott petty from stoutsville there on railroad street. He's a meth cooker to that's why she's with him. So she can have free dope free room n board n a discusting dick that gets stuck n at least 4 to 5 rotten pussies a day. She needs to be in fcj be side duane cuz the only reason he's there is her.
FOI

Lodi, OH

#94 Nov 26, 2013
Hey big nasty why don't u come on out to stoutsville n say that to Scott's face cause we all know who u are
LOLS

Chillicothe, OH

#95 Nov 26, 2013
And we all know Scott is pure hard ass..LMFAO!
yes really

Logan, OH

#97 Nov 26, 2013
Scott is a POS. Not only is Renee living there,but he has some rich girl from columbus there and she is paying all his bills. Then he has a girl that has gone to jail for him 2, and he treats all of them like crap. He belongs in jail with good old Duane and Ed Byers.
well

Logan, OH

#98 Nov 27, 2013
yes really wrote:
Scott is a POS. Not only is Renee living there,but he has some rich girl from columbus there and she is paying all his bills. Then he has a girl that has gone to jail for him 2, and he treats all of them like crap. He belongs in jail with good old Duane and Ed Byers.
Why don't you report all of them up to the Fairfield County Sheriffs office.Go to the mayor of Stoutsville or go to higher authority. They need to be arrested if they are making and doing these dangerous drugs. Are they selling to kids? Report it soon.
Really

Cleveland, OH

#99 Nov 28, 2013
Renee lives in Stoutsville with Scott Petty smokes meth on Railroad Street. He is in jail last I heard. HOPE it helps
jho

United States

#101 Jan 6, 2014
yoyo, i should watch my mouth huh? careful what i ask for? youre too much of a bitch to even say your name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tommy certain 52 min speak 8
Heroin in the T-park 1 hr pray for these lo... 46
Biggest pill heads 2 hr oofre 5
802 Kingston court 3 hr Wondering 5
Father, son OD in public parking lot 7 hr fishy 10
Shannon? (May '13) 7 hr shawna 15
Chasity C and Johnny B 7 hr Own my own 14
Welfare SSI Frauders 14 hr phantaisia 9
72 indictments handed down.... 17 hr Common sense 57
More from around the web