United States

#28 Mar 7, 2013
Don't let em punk you out Bob!!!
Not

Columbus, OH

#29 Mar 7, 2013
Yep wrote:
Don't let em punk you out Bob!!!
Ok I was there.. Punk ass Bob was not... Bob, you may be an alright guy.. Never know? But I have to wonder why you would defend him... I would say that you must be a dope head as well..
He's a coward, a loser, a user and a destroyer of lives. Just look what he did to Renee... She had a nice home, good job, her kids and a future til she hooked up with him.. Now what's she got???
You dopers keep believing he's a good guy.. Hell, I used to think he was alright.. I've watched him self destruct more than once... He could care less about anything or anyone other than getting high. I hope there's still time for Renee to wake up and get away from him.
Yep

United States

#30 Mar 7, 2013
Renee left him a week ago. He was freaking out on his meth. You're right he is a loser. Bob is cool, just looks out for his buds.
Not

Columbus, OH

#31 Mar 7, 2013
Yep wrote:
Renee left him a week ago. He was freaking out on his meth. You're right he is a loser. Bob is cool, just looks out for his buds.
they were together Saturday... Duane and Renee that is...
Yep

United States

#32 Mar 7, 2013
Maybe they got back together, idk. These woman sticking by their idiot, druggie men. I don't get it. When he goes down, she'll go too.
Not

Columbus, OH

#33 Mar 7, 2013
Yep wrote:
Maybe they got back together, idk. These woman sticking by their idiot, druggie men. I don't get it. When he goes down, she'll go too.
sucks for her.
hmmm

Uniontown, OH

#34 Mar 7, 2013
Duane is an old wooden toothpick that is ready to snap
Bones

Circleville, OH

#35 Mar 8, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Duane is an old wooden toothpick that is ready to snap
wouldn't take much to snap that weak old junkie in half.. Fucng loser.
Shv

Circleville, OH

#36 Mar 8, 2013
Not wrote:
<quoted text> Ok I was there.. Punk ass Bob was not... Bob, you may be an alright guy.. Never know? But I have to wonder why you would defend him... I would say that you must be a dope head as well..
He's a coward, a loser, a user and a destroyer of lives. Just look what he did to Renee... She had a nice home, good job, her kids and a future til she hooked up with him.. Now what's she got???
You dopers keep believing he's a good guy.. Hell, I used to think he was alright.. I've watched him self destruct more than once... He could care less about anything or anyone other than getting high. I hope there's still time for Renee to wake up and get away from him.
i reely wish Renee would get away from him... He bad news. Loser.
well

Columbus, OH

#37 Mar 8, 2013
She was cheating on him with bob Newman. Who's the bigger loser?
Shv

Circleville, OH

#38 Mar 8, 2013
well wrote:
She was cheating on him with bob Newman. Who's the bigger loser?
bobby wouldn't stoop that low.
lmao

Columbus, OH

#39 Mar 8, 2013
You sure about that. Renee is a prize compared to all the ugly nasty things bob has been with. If your thinking because him and bones are friends, you are dead wrong. It did happen, probably still is.
yeppers

Columbus, OH

#41 Mar 8, 2013
Yes burn that Shit up. You junkie Meth heads. the PO PO is going to get you soon. Trashier than trashy trailer park .trash.
yeppers

Columbus, OH

#42 Mar 8, 2013
You little skinny queer,you have slipped through the cracks long enough. Now your on blast for being. worthless after all these years

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mindy Smith 18 min David 20
Dead woman at roosters 26 min umm 4
Labor Day Weekend 26 min Food 2
mckenzie stinky beaver 26 min ANNETTA 2
Is she in jail yet 42 min Look it up 2
Does anyone no Natalie Martin 1 hr Laynestaley421 5
1st of the month stay away from the stores. 1 hr Frauders for life 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages