Hmmmm

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Anyone know his whereabouts? He nor his wife have been in contact with their families or children in 6 months.
mike

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Hmmmm wrote:
Anyone know his whereabouts? He nor his wife have been in contact with their families or children in 6 months.
I don't know if its the same guy. I knew a Duane years ago when he hung out at gios pizza. He wasn't married then.I hope which ever one it is,I hope they are ok.
Yep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

His wife left him
Not

Stoutsville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

I'm pretty sure he and his current wife are on drugs. Pills/meth
Bob

Stoutsville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

They are fine an they still talk to there kids I was just there the othere day an there son was there so if u don't know what your talking about keep other people's names outta your mouth
Not

Stoutsville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

They don't have a son.. Jackass!
suck one

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Sure they do. She has boy and girl. Duane has a daughter.
suck one

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Duane steal your crack rock? You are so butt hurt
suck one

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Isn't that the new location for Meth.
Bob

Stoutsville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

See there you go again opening that thing you call a mouth talkin about someone you don't know if u did know them you'd know how many kids they had why don't u get a life an worrie about yourself instead of people you don't know
Not

Stoutsville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

suck one wrote:
Duane steal your crack rock? You are so butt hurt
no I'm a concerned family member.. I know for a fact that neither Duane or Renee have seen their kids since October. I'm not a drug user but I'd be willing to talk to any of you in person.. Name the place/ time. I'm tired of seeing their kids hearts broken time and time again.. I know the truth. I will not stand by and watch this bullshit any longer..
Not

Stoutsville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Bob wrote:
See there you go again opening that thing you call a mouth talkin about someone you don't know if u did know them you'd know how many kids they had why don't u get a life an worrie about yourself instead of people you don't know
you want to meet and talk bobby? I can meet you in town whenever.. We can talk. Trust me I know wtf I'm talking about.
suck one

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Bob on my knob was their getting hooked up. He knows everything. Some more dirt balls in roses. Exactly what Asa deserves. Asa is a bigger softball than anyone that lives here
suck one

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Elseas not roses
Not

Stoutsville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Wasn't there a topic on here about people giving up their kids for drugs? Why weren't these two mentioned?
Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Just name the time an place ill meet anyone of you an you really don't know them like I said I was just there there othere day an there son was there if you know them then call an ask there son
bgb

Athens, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
My husband used to be friends with Duane Valentine from Stoutsville. I ran most of his old nasty drug addict and drunk friends off. He would run around with Duane and come home so F uped that one night he tried to shoot and kill himself. Duane was a very bad influence on him. They all used my husband for money and a free ride , just like some of his family. Stay away from Duane he is bad news.
Sonny

Stoutsville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Bob wrote:
Just name the time an place ill meet anyone of you an you really don't know them like I said I was just there there othere day an there son was there if you know them then call an ask there son
don't insult that young man by calling him Duane's son...
Not

Stoutsville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
I'll be at Tarlton market tomorrow night at 6:15. If you know anything you'll know who I am. See you there .
Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Kool ill be there

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Circleville Forum right now

Search the Circleville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Old Guy 29,173
Pj VanHorn and Kiya Fout 3 hr Doris 12
Mckenzie Beaver 5 hr RightInDaPussPuss 25
James AKA Fat Boy on Pleastent Ave. 6 hr Baahahah 4
anyone know if chelsea drewitt is pregnant? 6 hr Old friend 7
Virgil Keaton 6 hr Who knows 80
good lookin ladys from the 90s from round town 7 hr Brian 2
Bad accident on North Court Street Wed eggsalad 32
•••
•••
•••
•••

Circleville Jobs