BOYCOTT ROOSTERS See you all at BWs t...

BOYCOTT ROOSTERS See you all at BWs tonight

Posted in the Circleville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
BEWARE MY FRIEND

Miami, FL

#1 Aug 24, 2012
BWs don't hire nasty people that use drugs to prepare your food. Don't believe me walk in roosters kitchen and see for yourself. Cream of the the crop I tell you. Hard to tell what that vindictive son a bitch would do to your food. He hates everyone, including himself. Delusional DUDE. NASTY AS THEY COME.
jibby jibby jo job

Columbus, OH

#2 Aug 24, 2012
About to find out how many people read Topix...

For better or for worse, I'll report back tomorrow morning.
viking

Circleville, OH

#4 Aug 24, 2012
You idiots do understand that you're dangerously close to a slam dunk lawsuit if Rooster's decided to go that route. One subpoena & your cover is blown. No more hiding behind a screen name. Hell any decent 15 yr old hacker can do it, but te subpoena makes it legal. I don't have a dog in this fight , so I don't care what you do. Just giving you some free advice. All it would take is for one individual to send a link to Roosters corporate headquarters & you're next title will be defendant in a civil action.
viking

Circleville, OH

#5 Aug 24, 2012
If you think you're anonymous , then you're truly an idiot. If you think your internet provider doesn't keep records of all your online activity , call them & ask. If you think they won't give you up in a heartbeat , check out some recent court cases on the subject.

“We do not forget.”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#7 Aug 24, 2012
I believe the one who should be cautious is the idiot on here posting as a Roosters employee (jibby). As for the posts about boycotting, that would fall under freedom of speech. Personally, I think Roosters sucks because of the service. I stopped going long before they employed Myke so I'll count my blessings.
Jenn

Circleville, OH

#9 Aug 24, 2012
You can not be held at fault for libel slander on a public forum due to the fact their are privacy acts to protect its users. And chances are the home server is most likely in a non U.S territory such as costa rica. What are you gonna do contact the FBI and file a complaint I bet they hop right on that for roosters in Circleville you idiot.
Jenn

Circleville, OH

#10 Aug 24, 2012
And your right about not being anonymous but do you understand how much paperwork & supinas it would take to get the parent company to release that information and that only applys if its in the US. but yes you can hack it like a 15 year old but it would be inadmissible in court .
butt

Columbus, OH

#11 Aug 24, 2012
Sharon Peedurs wrote:
<quoted text>
and you're sooooo worried about this again.....why??????
Well, I think that it's pretty clear that 'viking','jibby','butt','reall y','fivefive','tea party patriot','therealturkeyburger' and 'Al Key' are all the same person -

MRSA Mike!

Clearly there is a similar writing style between all of these posters, you just have to look closer.

dude

MRSA Mike!

Clearly there is a similar writing style between all of these posters, you just have to look closer.
viking

Circleville, OH

#12 Aug 24, 2012
LOL . Sharon , you're an ignorant twit. I really don't care where you choose to eat. I gave you some free advice & you're too stupid to understand it.
Jenn , you are free to believe what you wish, but if you were able to spell 'subpoena' your credibilty would rise immensely. Supina ? Really ? BTW , learn the difference between their & there. Until you can master the english language , you will be dismissed as an ignorant twit , along with Sharon.
I have no other aliases. I'm just viking. I stalk, terrorize & kill trolls. I'll be back tomorrow ( maybe) to see how much more ignorant shit you Circletards can post.
viking

Columbus, OH

#13 Aug 24, 2012
viking wrote:
LOL . Sharon , you're an ignorant twit. I really don't care where you choose to eat. I gave you some free advice & you're too stupid to understand it.
Jenn , you are free to believe what you wish, but if you were able to spell 'subpoena' your credibilty would rise immensely. Supina ? Really ? BTW , learn the difference between their & there. Until you can master the english language , you will be dismissed as an ignorant twit , along with Sharon.
I have no other aliases. I'm just viking. I stalk, terrorize & kill trolls. I'll be back tomorrow ( maybe) to see how much more ignorant shit you Circletards can post.
Nice one!
butt

Columbus, OH

#14 Aug 24, 2012
Whoops, forgot to change my screen name!

Stupid me.
butt

Columbus, OH

#17 Aug 24, 2012
Hey Sharon, allow me to refer you to post #177 of the 'Myke Sines' thread.
butt

Columbus, OH

#18 Aug 24, 2012
Looks like Sharon just got leveled. A pity, I thought he was one of the stronger trolls on this site.

I posted as Viking, then reposted as Butt and you bought it hook, line, and sinker.

lol

What an idiot.

lolololololololol

And in case it hasn't sunk into your fat, water-filled head, I am not the original Viking.

C'mon dude, you're better than that.
viking

Circleville, OH

#19 Aug 24, 2012
Well , for all you basement dwellers , I'll be at Rooster's shortly to have dinner. You should be able to pick me out easily. I'll be the nerdy guy with glasses. About 6'2" 225 ,long hair & riding a black Electraglide.
viking

Circleville, OH

#20 Aug 24, 2012
Wearing a 'Southern Nevada' Harley shirt.
your gay as hell

United States

#21 Aug 24, 2012
Sharon Peedurs wrote:
<quoted text>
and you're sooooo worried about this again.....why?????? oh, because you're trying to save all of us Topix trolls from getting sued for speaking what's on our mind? wow, hey buddy, nobody is questioning you about your vast knowledge of the internet....you seem to reallllllly know your shit. we don't need to check anything out, for we have you VIKING SUPER COMPUTER TECH fighting for us!!! You go viking. No really, go.
Yeah lets boycott roosters so everyone there can lose their jobs because of one person. Really trip thats all this little town needs its more people without jobs. Wow you are the dumbest person on here. Just because you don't obviously have a job don't hate on ones that do. And we all know why you donny eat at roosters. Its because you can't afford it! Abd yes bw3s has the cleanest people lmao. God your a retard. Everywhere you go has lame ass people get over it. If you had a job you would be one of them also. Just get a life!
vikingslayer

United States

#22 Aug 24, 2012
You ignorant bitch send that shit to corporate. Hell ill do it for you. BWs will be rocking tonight. Nobody worried about corporate besides you. First thing they will do is drug test your ass and send you down the road before they lose any more customers. Freedom of speech is just that. Looking out for good hard working drug free families should be roosters top priorities. Everytime I have been to Roosters I have seen powdery substances on smooth surfaces in the bathrooms. My mother ask me what the white powder was that was left behind on the toilet paper dispenser. I said I don't know exactly what but. I have a pretty good idea it was the same thing in the mens. And get this they had just opened the doors on this day. Everytime I've ued the bathroom there I have observed this. Its probably all the trashy customers doing it though right? Another thing is you beter hope they don't get a warrant to go to your house and check out your freezer, loaded clear full of roosters wings and other things only they serve. You are slime. Gotta go. Sending email now.
butt

Columbus, OH

#23 Aug 24, 2012
A poignant post. One of the truer posts I have read on this site.
your gay as hell

United States

#24 Aug 24, 2012
So sorry for my spelling errors. I was quite pissed. My big fingers on a touchscreen phone suck. But your still an idiot!
butt

Columbus, OH

#25 Aug 24, 2012
your gay as hell wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah lets boycott roosters so everyone there can lose their jobs because of one person. Really trip thats all this little town needs its more people without jobs. Wow you are the dumbest person on here. Just because you don't obviously have a job don't hate on ones that do. And we all know why you donny eat at roosters. Its because you can't afford it! Abd yes bw3s has the cleanest people lmao. God your a retard. Everywhere you go has lame ass people get over it. If you had a job you would be one of them also. Just get a life!
lol this is the post that I was referring to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barton and Clark 4 min Jimmy Dingess 32
is size 12 considered fat? (Mar '13) 8 min Helen Roper 27
Relocation 31 min _FLATLINE-------- 16,328
They r watchin u whitney lester 59 min Karma 4
kids running the street 1 hr obviously 16
Where is Melinda Fowler? 2 hr Skittles 6
Piolt 2 hr PotOFlowers 8

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance