Clean up the fish smell
Just curious

Mckeesport, PA

#1 Jun 11, 2013
I don't live in Circleville but I hear a lot about it,it sounds like to me they need to clean up some prositutes up there.you guys would not beleive the names that people call that town,trashville,skankville,who reville,slutville.shall I go on the rumor has it If ya want a cheap quickie just go to Circleville.a whore would do ya in a min.dont hear a whole lot about drugs just how nasty the girls are.one guy told me he met a girl there and when she opened her legs it about killed him from where she stunk so bad.a friend of mine calls it fishville cause when you enter it it smells like rotting fish(from the girls of course).
Ooooook

Columbus, OH

#2 Jun 11, 2013
Just curious wrote:
I don't live in Circleville but I hear a lot about it,it sounds like to me they need to clean up some prositutes up there.you guys would not beleive the names that people call that town,trashville,skankville,who reville,slutville.shall I go on the rumor has it If ya want a cheap quickie just go to Circleville.a whore would do ya in a min.dont hear a whole lot about drugs just how nasty the girls are.one guy told me he met a girl there and when she opened her legs it about killed him from where she stunk so bad.a friend of mine calls it fishville cause when you enter it it smells like rotting fish(from the girls of course).
To me it sounds like your hatin cause none of the girls would sleep with you?

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#3 Jun 11, 2013
Just curious wrote:
Soap and water will get that smell off you. Go for it!
Just curious

Coraopolis, PA

#4 Jun 11, 2013
Ooooook wrote:
<quoted text>
To me it sounds like your hatin cause none of the girls would sleep with you?
sorry man but I wouldn't touch none of those nasty bitches with my fishing pole.
If you only knew

Columbus, OH

#6 Jun 11, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Soap and water will get that smell off you. Go for it!
But it will get the herpies and hep c off of you

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#8 Jun 11, 2013
If you only knew wrote:
<quoted text>
But it will get the herpies and hep c off of you
Nope nope nope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation (Dec '16) 1 min HoOtyWoO 20,317
R J Scott wanted for sexual assault......... 31 min Vera 1
Christina Jenkins (Aug '14) 32 min The devil 25
Tess Dahoe 1 hr Really 17
Karah Dennis 1 hr hahahaha 3
trailer park trash 1 hr informant 15
trisha and charlie pennington 1 hr bryan 1

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance