Best Walmart cashier
yupppp

Circleville, OH

#1 Jan 28, 2013
I don't wanna know if u hate someone or if there ugly just which ones are fast and goes out of there way for people
john

Madison Heights, MI

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Carrie hot...I like her in pharmacy.. she always greets u with a smile and great attitude.
me me

Logan, OH

#3 Jan 28, 2013
Erin a woman who works late night is always very nice to me and my family. I think her name is Erin and she is tall and has brown hair.
me me

Logan, OH

#4 Jan 28, 2013
Erin who works the register late nights is nice.
yupppp

Circleville, OH

#5 Jan 29, 2013
She is cool I agree
Tony

Athens, OH

#6 Jan 29, 2013
Bev on the day shift is really friendly and nice. She has a nice smile.
really

Circleville, OH

#7 Jan 29, 2013
The self check out has always treated me well.
yupppp

Circleville, OH

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Ok so who do u guys thank is the fastest
really

Circleville, OH

#9 Jan 29, 2013
self check out thanks me the fastest.
yupppp

Circleville, OH

#10 Jan 29, 2013
I was waiting in that
I is me

Circleville, OH

#11 Jan 30, 2013
me me wrote:
Erin a woman who works late night is always very nice to me and my family. I think her name is Erin and she is tall and has brown hair.
Correct, Erin works thirds.. as it currently stands third shift has the highest scan per hour ratings with the internal scoreboard.
yupppp

Circleville, OH

#12 Jan 30, 2013
I heard about that but I was talking to someone and found out they have like 3 cashiers on third therefore. They would check out more people
I is me

Circleville, OH

#14 Jan 30, 2013
yupppp wrote:
I heard about that but I was talking to someone and found out they have like 3 cashiers on third therefore. They would check out more people
It balances out. Third has fewer cashiers, but they get less business. They have a bulletin board in back and some of them get maybe 51 total visits a week on third while the majority of day see anywhere from 100 to 200+ visits weekly.
I do me

Circleville, OH

#15 Jan 31, 2013
Right number 1 cashier right now is roger than nick Leona Kelly than Michael but usually cashier Diane is up there
amityville

Circleville, OH

#16 Jan 31, 2013
But I like every cashier no one have done me wrong I just think they should have to check the price matches because I seem people price match there whole cart and no one goes to a ad to check I price match but I bring in the ad
I is me

Circleville, OH

#17 Feb 1, 2013
I do me wrote:
Right number 1 cashier right now is roger than nick Leona Kelly than Michael but usually cashier Diane is up there
Well at least topping the cashier charts is one good thing you can say about Roger.. Everything else.. well.. I'll leave it there. Trying to be positive.
yuuupppp

Circleville, OH

#18 Feb 4, 2013
heard he is also cashier of the month i is me thanks for not puting anyone down because thats now why i made this thread
I is me

Circleville, OH

#19 Feb 4, 2013
yuuupppp wrote:
heard he is also cashier of the month i is me thanks for not puting anyone down because thats now why i made this thread
Thanks I guess. And you heard correctly, he is the cashier of the month. But I was merely pointing out there isn't exactly much to say good about him there. It's actually pretty sad, but that's why I'm giving the guy the benefit of the doubt an focusing on this compliment. The rest of the time the things people have to say about him are pretty harsh.
just what i think

United States

#20 Feb 5, 2013
O know he's just a stock person but 3rd shift his names Jason he's very nice and on 2 nd shift I like Robert he's very nice as well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crush at work 30 min Amazing Larry 11
Tracey and Jesse Virgin 34 min Southern Sympathi... 5
Kiss the pure white race goodbye 42 min Southern Sympathi... 4
Makayla Honeycutt 46 min TheBigD 2
Krista Giffin 50 min Haha 5
someone needs to take shana carter to melissa f... 2 hr Wissysgirl 3
Lot of coloreds in jail right now. 2 hr Luvmywhiteman 13
More from around the web

Circleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE