richard davis"snitch"?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
myself

Demotte, IN

#1 Apr 30, 2012
Its pretty funny how EVERYONE hes around gets drug charges AND/OR RAIDED but never him. even big time april. hes def on the inside!
THA WHOLE TRUTH

Bristol, TN

#2 Sep 28, 2012
myself wrote:
Its pretty funny how EVERYONE hes around gets drug charges AND/OR RAIDED but never him. even big time april. hes def on the inside!
THIS POS IS A SNITCH and PAPERWORK AND VIDEOS TO PROVE IT!!!! AND THATS THA WHOLE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!
HOPEFUL IN OHIO

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Sep 29, 2012
If he is one GOOD!- At least it is getting drugs AND sellers off the streets a little bit at a time.
Joe Mama

Washington Court House, OH

#4 Sep 29, 2012
Is he a chubby guy that lived on south Court St. nicknamed "booger"? Did he work at Berger hospital as a janitor? If that's him I saw him at Circle D many years ago with a huge wad of cash saying he sold crack.
yeppers

Haslet, TX

#5 Sep 29, 2012
THA WHOLE TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS POS IS A SNITCH and PAPERWORK AND VIDEOS TO PROVE IT!!!! AND THATS THA WHOLE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!
AND SO IT BEGINS.....I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE DAY someone's kid ODs and that POST mother/father drug addict has to live with the guilt!!!
c-villesnumber 1junkie

Huntington, IN

#6 Sep 29, 2012
No thats nothim booger has cleaned up his act and doing good he hasent messed with any thing in years . This Richard guy used to live on the east side of Union St. Sorry dont know much more about him.
me

United States

#7 Sep 29, 2012
Ah he's sitting in PCJ right now.....hhhmmmm.
wondering

Toledo, OH

#8 Sep 30, 2012
me wrote:
Ah he's sitting in PCJ right now.....hhhmmmm.
Uh, he went to jail voluntarily even before a warrant came out for not checking in with his PO...hmmmmm.

Since: Sep 12

Flint, MI

#9 Sep 30, 2012
if this Richard fellow is a snitch he's not a very good one if he's in jail... isn't that the point?!?... rolling over on everyone else to stay outta the slammer?
THA WHOLE TRUTH

Bristol, TN

#10 Sep 30, 2012
He isnt sitting in jail he is out runnig the streets and still making METH!!!! N yes u say hmmmm at least he is getting drugs off the street he is the ONE DOING THE DRUGS OFF THE STREETS AND SNITCHING WHEN HE GETS IN TROUBLE!!!!! ANYBODY THAT GETS IN TROUBLE NEEDS TO MAN UP AND DO THERE OWN TIME FOR THE TROUBLE THEY GET IN AND NOT BE A SNITCH!!!!!! Its just a matter of TIME until this asshole GETS WHAT HE DESERVES!!!!! N he isnt a GOOD ONE AND HE IS THE ONE COOKING METH AND STILL BUYING DRUGS OFF THE STREETS and STILL BEING A SNITCH... Yet he is at home SHAKING a METH BOTTLE while he is SNITCHING DONT MAKE NO SENSE how sum1 could be COOKING METH and SNITCHING 2!!!! HOPE THA COPS CATCH HIM SOON maybe sum1 WILL SNITCH ON HIM!!
me

United States

#11 Sep 30, 2012
THA WHOLE TRUTH wrote:
He isnt sitting in jail he is out runnig the streets and still making METH!!!! N yes u say hmmmm at least he is getting drugs off the street he is the ONE DOING THE DRUGS OFF THE STREETS AND SNITCHING WHEN HE GETS IN TROUBLE!!!!! ANYBODY THAT GETS IN TROUBLE NEEDS TO MAN UP AND DO THERE OWN TIME FOR THE TROUBLE THEY GET IN AND NOT BE A SNITCH!!!!!! Its just a matter of TIME until this asshole GETS WHAT HE DESERVES!!!!! N he isnt a GOOD ONE AND HE IS THE ONE COOKING METH AND STILL BUYING DRUGS OFF THE STREETS and STILL BEING A SNITCH... Yet he is at home SHAKING a METH BOTTLE while he is SNITCHING DONT MAKE NO SENSE how sum1 could be COOKING METH and SNITCHING 2!!!! HOPE THA COPS CATCH HIM SOON maybe sum1 WILL SNITCH ON HIM!!
Wow, you really know "tha whole truth" huh?
http://ijis.pickawaysheriff.com/activeinmates...

Since: Sep 12

Novi, MI

#12 Sep 30, 2012
me wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you really know "tha whole truth" huh?
http://ijis.pickawaysheriff.com/activeinmates...
LOL! if he's making meth... looks like he's doing it in jail. Obviously this truth person is confused or just plain stupid.
THA WHOLE TRUTH

Bristol, TN

#13 Sep 30, 2012
OR MAYBE YOU JUST HAVE THA WRONG RICK!!! "ME" AND THATS THA TRUTH!!! I KNOW WHO IM TALKING ABOUT
wondering

Taylor, MI

#14 Oct 2, 2012
Annoying Corn wrote:
if this Richard fellow is a snitch he's not a very good one if he's in jail... isn't that the point?!?... rolling over on everyone else to stay outta the slammer?
Obviosly you don't know him. He hides from the cops so he doesn't have to go to jail. He usually runs to mommies when there is going to be a bust. This time he turned himself in voluntarily, which is NOT him. He either snitched or he owes a dealer money. My guess is both! He was out for a little over a week last time and immediately got high and started running and selling dope again. If you could and have hidden to stay out of jail why would you be so quick to turn yourself in before a warrantt was issued? Especially since it is so out of character for you. You figure it out.
wondering

Taylor, MI

#15 Oct 2, 2012
THA WHOLE TRUTH wrote:
OR MAYBE YOU JUST HAVE THA WRONG RICK!!! "ME" AND THATS THA TRUTH!!! I KNOW WHO IM TALKING ABOUT
Noone said "Rick" dumbshit!
THA WHOLE TRUTH

Bristol, TN

#16 Oct 2, 2012
Thats what snitches do turn themselves in so they can go snitch on someone else. We know plenty of people he has snitched on and has the paperwork to prove it with his name on it. How ould you know your from Cleveland Ohio. I dont think hes been there.
THA WHOLE TRUTH

Bristol, TN

#17 Nov 16, 2012
This Rick guy lives in Bristol Tn and is married to a girl named April Hilliard thats tha 1 Im talkin about thats a STRAIGHT UP SNITCH!!!!!! SNITCHES ARE BEST FOUNDIN DITCHES WITH MULTIPLE STITCHES!!!!!
THA WHOLE TRUTH

Bristol, TN

#18 Nov 16, 2012
AND NO HE HASNT BEEN BUSTED FOR MAKIN METH YET!!! YET THAT IS!!! UNTIL SUM1 SNITHCES ON HIM!!!!
THA WHOLE TRUTH

Bristol, TN

#19 Nov 16, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Noone said "Rick" dumbshit!
AND YES THIS WHOLE THING IS ON RICK DUMBASS!!!1 READ THA 1ST COMMENT OF A GUY NAMED RICK MARRIED TO APRIL..... HMMMMMM WHO IS STUPID???? DO BELIEVE THATS U THAT DONT KNOW SHIT!!!!!
UKNWITSTRUE

Bristol, TN

#20 Nov 16, 2012
THIS RICK GUY IS A SNITCH!!!!!! STRAIGHT UP UNDERCOVER BROTHER!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel Doty welfare queen of circleville 24 min Jessica 1
The Tina Webb foundation for junkies 25 min Jessica 1
Jessica is a kook 26 min Jessica 39
Skanky Kempton 29 min Jessica 7
Pickaway Manor, nursing home by the school 1 hr Sue them 18
jimmy Hunt 1 hr Jan 5
Old men who hit on young girls 2 hr Mirror lies 32
Gibbys 3 hr DrPepper 39
Relocation (Dec '16) 6 hr Amanda 38,587

Circleville Jobs