Circleville, OH

#48 Jan 19, 2013
Gios crust is made out of cardboard
Ashley

Columbus, OH

#49 Jan 19, 2013
good wrote:
<quoted text> about time
Yea we need another pizza place like we need more Heroin ....gios, gibbys, christys,zanzis, pizza hut, dominos, donatos, cardos now little ceasars & pizza cottage who are the people investing pizza cottage i mean seriously how do you think thats a good idea in that location with 9 other pizza places are here and actually in town. you will do good for couple weeks cause its new then it will drop off and be gone in 6 months.
Yummy

Circleville, OH

#50 Jan 20, 2013
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea we need another pizza place like we need more Heroin ....gios, gibbys, christys,zanzis, pizza hut, dominos, donatos, cardos now little ceasars & pizza cottage who are the people investing pizza cottage i mean seriously how do you think thats a good idea in that location with 9 other pizza places are here and actually in town. you will do good for couple weeks cause its new then it will drop off and be gone in 6 Wmonths.
well for One zanzis tastblike poop little Ceasars will put them out . Pizza cottage will put cardos out. Only good pizza that we have you can go sit down eat is Danotos . But very pricey . Now pizza cottage . Gone be affordable good and sit down . Gone take some Donatos customers .
Christina

Delaplane, VA

#51 Jan 20, 2013
whoa ho wrote:
The pizza boy knows his pizza, is he about to jump ship? Oh manager.lifetime goal for eric.
Eric who
Lol

United States

#52 Jan 20, 2013
He got fired already macintyre
yay

Maumee, OH

#56 Jan 22, 2013
Can't wait to try

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#57 Jan 23, 2013
little caesars is going to run zanzis out of town. They are 1$ less and Little caesars pizza is 100% better. I would get it once a week back in the 90's when we had one in town. Now that it is back in town I don't have to wait till I am in Chilli to get it.
pizzapizza

United States

#59 Jan 23, 2013
I agree that is a lot of pizza shops for our little town but... I think Pizza Cottage will do very good long term bc half of it will be a bar. The only place to go in town to eat and have a drink is B Dubs and Roosters. I think they are Deff going to succeed.
Caesar

United States

#60 Jan 23, 2013
Pizza pizza. Haven't had lil Caesar's since I was a lil Caesar
Hope

Circleville, OH

#61 Feb 14, 2013
plain ol me wrote:
Vicks pizza was really good
The BEST of all!!!!
funny

Circleville, OH

#62 Feb 14, 2013
take a look wrote:
yea, I got a pizza and meatball subs from Vicks in Reynoldsberg. WONDERFUL flavor of the old Vicks. Same family, no wonder.
not bein a smartazz but, wish you all could have enjoyed a Vicks pizza. If you're ever in Reybg. you gotta look it up in the book. Easy to find the place. Just hard to find a parkin spot.
I have enjoyed a Vicks pizza from here in Circleville when I was younger.Best pizza around

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ray Pennington 57 min Yessir 1
cody cline 1 hr guess 3
Johnny T Blevins 1 hr marie 10
Pickaway veterans official suspended after dome... 2 hr Sgt Stadanko 43
Parmer busted 3 hr Old druggie 2
bryan parmer 3 hr Old druggie 1
Famous People from Circleville? (Aug '12) 4 hr Man 14
Caleb Lintz suicide 4 hr Idiots Everywhere 12

Flood Watch for Pickaway County was issued at March 04 at 4:23AM EST

Circleville Dating