single guys in Circleville

single guys in Circleville

Posted in the Circleville Forum

Jill

Circleville, OH

#1 Apr 24, 2013
How come all the single guys in this town who are not on drugs and have good jobs are all drunks and are in the bars all the time.
Really

Circleville, OH

#2 Apr 24, 2013
Because that's the only people you see out. Lmao, the good, or "decent", guys are at home being responsible.
Budweiserguy

United States

#3 Apr 24, 2013
Because we have the money to drink and dont have a kitty cat takin it... Im the holder of my money kapeesh
62runner

Circleville, OH

#4 Apr 24, 2013
Jill wrote:
How come all the single guys in this town who are not on drugs and have good jobs are all drunks and are in the bars all the time.
well i have a job dont due drugs and dont lay in the bars
smart1

Columbus, OH

#5 Apr 26, 2013
Cuz we like to party like wedding crashers!!
I is me

Circleville, OH

#7 Apr 26, 2013
Yepppers wrote:
62Runner? Really? Wow...u sound cool
He isn't alone. I myself have a job and avoid bars like the plague. I just don't like the people it attracts. I'm a rather nerdy type I suppose, I enjoy watching movies.. playing video games or kicking back and enjoying a good book. I get enough of the degenerates the bar draws at my place of work. More power to the guy.
Really

Circleville, OH

#8 Apr 26, 2013
There are plenty of things you'd see me do before going to a bar. I'd rather grab up a SOBER/CLEAN friend for dinner or a movie. I personally like going to the casino, bowling(preferably not in Circleville), or anything to spend time with someone other than a bar. It's pointless to twist your mind AND waste money.
mee

Logan, OH

#9 Apr 26, 2013
Jill wrote:
How come all the single guys in this town who are not on drugs and have good jobs are all drunks and are in the bars all the time.
Alcohol is a drug too but it is legal so that is why they are drunks probably. They can't fire you from your job if you drink alcohol unless you are drunk at your work. But alcohol is just as bad as any other drug and it is a real drug.
Gal30

Circleville, OH

#10 Apr 27, 2013
Really wrote:
There are plenty of things you'd see me do before going to a bar. I'd rather grab up a SOBER/CLEAN friend for dinner or a movie. I personally like going to the casino, bowling(preferably not in Circleville), or anything to spend time with someone other than a bar. It's pointless to twist your mind AND waste money.
**Is this a guy posting this cuz u sound like my type of friend. I go to the bar sometimes but cuz all my friends do and none of them are like us who would rather go bowling or to the movies
Frisky

Logan, OH

#11 Apr 27, 2013
Gal30 wrote:
<quoted text>
**Is this a guy posting this cuz u sound like my type of friend. I go to the bar sometimes but cuz all my friends do and none of them are like us who would rather go bowling or to the movies
Do u like ice cream?
why limit your self to singles?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Smith 2 hr AGREE 7
Danielle Repass 3 hr eggsalad 47
josh conrad 3 hr Country girl 1
josh conrad is a snitch 3 hr Country girl 1
Jessica Ann sikes 4 hr You too 4
Kiara Robison ? Thoughts 😂 5 hr Makaveli 24
Caleb 7 hr wondering 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages