thick chicks VS beanpoles
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ridiculous

Richmond, KY

#22 Mar 23, 2013
You may be able to lower your health risks by losing weight, doing regular physical activity, and eating healthfully. If you are overweight or obese, you may be at risk for/type 2 diabetes/coronary heart disease and stroke/metabolic syndrome/certain types of cancer/sleep apnea/osteoarthritis/gallbladd er disease/fatty liver disease/pregnancy complications..ect.....it goes on an on
Men,you should stop lying to these lady's and start encouraging them to lose weight, start regular physical activity, and eat healthy.Stop telling them they are sexy
DEATH IS NOT SEXY NOR THE PAIN THEY WILL SUFFER
redeye

Vero Beach, FL

#23 Mar 23, 2013
ridiculous wrote:
You may be able to lower your health risks by losing weight, doing regular physical activity, and eating healthfully. If you are overweight or obese, you may be at risk for/type 2 diabetes/coronary heart disease and stroke/metabolic syndrome/certain types of cancer/sleep apnea/osteoarthritis/gallbladd er disease/fatty liver disease/pregnancy complications..ect.....it goes on an on
Men,you should stop lying to these lady's and start encouraging them to lose weight, start regular physical activity, and eat healthy.Stop telling them they are sexy
well said

“Enjoy 3-somes”

Since: Mar 13

Columbus, Ohio

#24 Mar 23, 2013
ridiculous wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but its a proven fact FAT is unhealthy. People that choose to eat celery over cake ect..... is not always tiring to be skinny just healthy.How can you say eating celery is unhealthy.Thats ridiculous ! Men that like fat chicks has low standards a man with standards would take a more healthy approach in a lady.
I would have to disagree with you about fat women and low standards. What dies that have to do with anything? I've been with skinny women and also plumper women, and I have enjoyed both. One thing I've noticed is that some skinny women seem to be stuck on there looks and are prudish. So, it's not always the size as much as how a person thinks of themselves.

“Enjoy 3-somes”

Since: Mar 13

Columbus, Ohio

#25 Mar 23, 2013
ridiculous wrote:
You sound like a health nut. You talk like you know something, but have no real world experience. Ever heard of, "anorexia?" that's being skinny.
lol

Circleville, OH

#26 Mar 23, 2013
redeye wrote:
i like them skinny, i tried to have sex with a fat girl once, she sat on my face and i couldnt hear the stereo, it was terrible
you must have a little penis an you couldnt do the job. lmao......
im think n healthy

Chillicothe, OH

#27 Mar 23, 2013
ridiculous wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but its a proven fact FAT is unhealthy. People that choose to eat celery over cake ect..... is not always tiring to be skinny just healthy.How can you say eating celery is unhealthy.Thats ridiculous ! Men that like fat chicks has low standards a man with standards would take a more healthy approach in a lady.
Actually, I'm 5'3 and 169 lbs and I wear a size 13. I choose healthy over junk anyday. I don't drink pop or eat fastfood. I also excercise 3-4 times a week. I'm think girl and guess what my dr said its actually healthy. My size isn't affecting my health in anyway. ITS PROVEN I HAVE FAT AND I'M AS HEALTHY AS ANY SKINNY GIRL. And most aren't talking fat as in obesity, they talk thick. A girl who is healthy but still has some meat and some nice curves. So go suck a nut.
None

Chicago, IL

#28 Mar 23, 2013
I would pick the fat chicks they give good head cause there always hungry
redeye

Vero Beach, FL

#29 Mar 23, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text> you must have a little penis an you couldnt do the job. lmao......
omg, that is so funny, lmfao shit, oh my, holly christ that is funny, lmfao, oh my hoot hoot, you are a dumb fat ass bitch
ridiculous

Richmond, KY

#30 Mar 23, 2013
im think n healthy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm 5'3 and 169 lbs and I wear a size 13. I choose healthy over junk anyday. I don't drink pop or eat fastfood. I also excercise 3-4 times a week. I'm think girl and guess what my dr said its actually healthy. My size isn't affecting my health in anyway. ITS PROVEN I HAVE FAT AND I'M AS HEALTHY AS ANY SKINNY GIRL. And most aren't talking fat as in obesity, they talk thick. A girl who is healthy but still has some meat and some nice curves. So go suck a nut.
I work in the medical field There is no doctor going to tell you being on an average of 21 lbs over weight is healthy & not affecting ur health. If you do what you stated you would not be over the ideal guidelines.Unless you just started exercising /eating right or you do in fact have health problems keeping you from trimming down. 21 lbs over is not that bad and should be easy for you to get to a healthy weight.The primary concern of overweight and obesity is one of health and not appearance.
ridiculous

Richmond, KY

#31 Mar 23, 2013
Even moderate weight excess (10 to 20 pounds for a person of average height) increases the risk of death, particularly among adults aged 30 to 64 years.
juzpeachie

Pearl, MS

#33 Jun 18, 2013
ridiculous wrote:
A man that likes thick chicks has low standards?? Youve got to b out yur mind. I guess whatever makes yu sleep at night. Ive heard that skinny girls have no walls. Im just saying, ive heard cause obviously i cant fuk them to feel. I must say i represent for thick women n i put it down. Its tight n right:)
juzpeachie

Pearl, MS

#34 Jun 18, 2013
None wrote:
I would pick the fat chicks they give good head cause there always hungry
Ignorance is bliss. Smh!
haaa

United States

#35 Jun 18, 2013
Hey fatass you give better head cause you're always hungry! Slender chicks all the way! Obesity is not attractive, its just gross. A girl about 110 lbs to 140 lbs. Too thin is gross too! And my girl is 120 lbs and she's super tight and a great cook. And her ass oh my gawd its amazing!! Big c cups too :)
haaa

United States

#36 Jun 18, 2013
ridiculous wrote:
<quoted text>I work in the medical field There is no doctor going to tell you being on an average of 21 lbs over weight is healthy & not affecting ur health. If you do what you stated you would not be over the ideal guidelines.Unless you just started exercising /eating right or you do in fact have health problems keeping you from trimming down. 21 lbs over is not that bad and should be easy for you to get to a healthy weight.The primary concern of overweight and obesity is one of health and not appearance.
I agree with you. At 5'3 and 169 lbs that means your really big. At 5'3 you should be around 120 to 130 lbs. No doctor told you, you were healthy. If he did, he needs fired!
Blondie

Medina, OH

#37 Jun 18, 2013
According to BMI charts I'd be considered overweight but I don't nearly look like I am. I've been 120lbs and I didn't look or feel as good as I do now at 165. Of course my DDD's weigh kind of a lot....plus the muscle it takes to carry them around.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dezzerae nungester 29 min Bigboy 1
James Speakman 35 min long 4
Is she in jail yet 38 min cowboy 98 6
who was it that died at rhonda hamiltons house ... 55 min retards 5
Girl at roosters 1 hr Truth 4
john blanton 1 hr Teresa 3
mckenzie stinky beaver 1 hr haha 3
Dead woman at roosters 2 hr Angela Certain 6
1st of the month stay away from the stores. 8 hr Frauders for life 15
More from around the web