thick chicks VS beanpoles

Posted in the Circleville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
good for you

Murrysville, PA

#1 Mar 19, 2013
Skinny girls in my opinion don't look right. I would much rather have a gal with some meat on her bones. Gives you something to hold on to when you are in the sack. Beanpole chicks never have an ass and they are always stuck in the a or b range rack wise. Who wouldn't want a girl with a ghetto booty and double d's. Thick chicks are better in bed too. I've been with my share of both, and it's always the skinny mini's I gotta coach. What do you fine people think?!?
well

Galena, OH

#2 Mar 19, 2013
I prefer thick girls! I can't stand super-thin girls! When i see a really thin girl, i want to throw a hamburger at them!
Jayda

Tiffin, OH

#3 Mar 19, 2013
I hate hearing girls who are thin as rails talk about being "fat" and only eating celery for supper...REALLY! EAT SOME FOOD LADIES, YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT! Not to mention how unhealthy that is! And goes for guys as well, men are much more attractive with some meat on them bones.
James Bond

Sheldon, IL

#4 Mar 19, 2013
I love my girl!!! She's the bomb, willing to do anything I want, and do it right. She's in the middle, not too thin but not fat either. The skinny girls usually have the biggest vajayjays, I don't know why but the girls I've been with that were skinny were always really loose.
hell yea

Delaware, OH

#5 Mar 19, 2013
thick is better then skinny ...uve got to have a lil meat to smack that a@@ right from behind
funny

Warsaw, OH

#6 Mar 19, 2013
Jimmy Bondage must have a little peter. Your story though. Bbbbbbyyyyyyyeeeeee
Peterbuilt

Akron, OH

#7 Mar 19, 2013
Meat is deff nice on bones.. But meat may be obstructing the vajayjay giving u that false since of tight. I have seen plenty of chicks that eat more than a fella and remain small.some r just small just like some r just big. but for the record .. small girls can have a nice ass sometimes some of the nicest asses!. But hey throw a burger at em.. I mean it could make u feel better. Diff strokes for diff folks.. Good to have standards tho.
hell yea

Columbus, OH

#8 Mar 19, 2013
Peterbuilt wrote:
Meat is deff nice on bones.. But meat may be obstructing the vajayjay giving u that false since of tight. I have seen plenty of chicks that eat more than a fella and remain small.some r just small just like some r just big. but for the record .. small girls can have a nice ass sometimes some of the nicest asses!. But hey throw a burger at em.. I mean it could make u feel better. Diff strokes for diff folks.. Good to have standards tho.

agreed....
Waka Flaka Doc

Canal Winchester, OH

#10 Mar 19, 2013
I prefer thick chicks for sure. Thin chics seem to be less fun in bed and less fun to be with. Thick chics are definately givers and they arent affraid to have a good meal with thier man or cook dinners that satisfy a man. I live by the quote "Big girl little hole, little girl big hole" Just saying YO!
Anal Andy

Southfield, MI

#11 Mar 20, 2013
I prefer thick dicks, too. Evidently we all agree
last comeback

Brighton, MI

#12 Mar 20, 2013
well wrote:
I prefer thick girls! I can't stand super-thin girls! When i see a really thin girl, i want to throw a hamburger at them!
That's funny

“Enjoy 3-somes”

Since: Mar 13

Columbus, Ohio

#13 Mar 20, 2013
Waka Flaka Doc wrote:
I prefer thick chicks for sure. Thin chics seem to be less fun in bed and less fun to be with. Thick chics are definately givers and they arent affraid to have a good meal with thier man or cook dinners that satisfy a man. I live by the quote "Big girl little hole, little girl big hole" Just saying YO!
I have to agree. Been with quite a few thick women, and they do seem to have a stronger desire for sex.
skinnychic

Columbus, OH

#14 Mar 20, 2013
I've always been skinny, I eat and eat and eat and still stay the same but i wouldn't mind being a little thicker
Derrick

Delaware, OH

#15 Mar 22, 2013
Thick chicks all the way, mine is perfect at about 145 and i wouldnt want her any other way, and skinny chicks jus dont look right..

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#16 Mar 22, 2013
thick girls can be fun. Ever one like big @ss and boobs from time to time... but it is a lot harder to find Skinny girl Say size 00-4. True they have not as much boobs or @ss But it is far more hard to find a skinny girl so i will go with the skinny girl if i have to pick one over the other normal size - thick girls are a dime a dozen! A Skinny girl is a real gem.
redeye

Vero Beach, FL

#17 Mar 22, 2013
i like them skinny, i tried to have sex with a fat girl once, she sat on my face and i couldnt hear the stereo, it was terrible
James Bond

United States

#18 Mar 22, 2013
redeye wrote:
i like them skinny, i tried to have sex with a fat girl once, she sat on my face and i couldnt hear the stereo, it was terrible
LMAO that's the best, why were you listening to music while you were being fed anyway? You have to concentrate on the task at hand.
ThickChick37

Circleville, OH

#19 Mar 22, 2013
I like this feed :) Win, Win for us Big Chicks for once. See all Men love a big chick but usually won't admit it and that's bs because they all know we give better head and are amazing in bed. Just Saying!
redeye

Vero Beach, FL

#20 Mar 22, 2013
James Bond wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO that's the best, why were you listening to music while you were being fed anyway? You have to concentrate on the task at hand.
if i thought about it id get sick,
ridiculous

Richmond, KY

#21 Mar 23, 2013
Jayda wrote:
I hate hearing girls who are thin as rails talk about being "fat" and only eating celery for supper...REALLY! EAT SOME FOOD LADIES, YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT! Not to mention how unhealthy that is! And goes for guys as well, men are much more attractive with some meat on them bones.
Sorry but its a proven fact FAT is unhealthy. People that choose to eat celery over cake ect..... is not always tiring to be skinny just healthy.How can you say eating celery is unhealthy.Thats ridiculous ! Men that like fat chicks has low standards a man with standards would take a more healthy approach in a lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox Run hiring? (Jan '13) 2 hr candy cane 49
twin oaks...worldview...apple ridge???? 2 hr spooked 3
looking$ 3 hr Bruce Jenner 8
72 indictments handed down.... 4 hr okAy 103
Junkie Warning 6 hr Crazzzzy 12
If you could go back in time and change one thi... 6 hr to much info 10
Dreema Glispie ? (Nov '13) 7 hr curious george 6
More from around the web

Circleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE