Skechers' 'Zevo-3' teen cartoon under fire

Sep 14, 2010 Full story: The Gazette 15

An advocacy group today asked the Federal Communications Commission to block a soon-to-debut TV cartoon show starring characters first created to market Skechers footwear to children.

Full Story
think

Athens, OH

#1 Jan 19, 2013
Circleville has gone to Hell from all the Drug Dealing, Users, And O D's And Alcoholics.
butt

Circleville, OH

#3 Jan 19, 2013
Thanks for the post, I had no idea.
No way

Columbus, OH

#4 Jan 19, 2013
I think you ruined Circleville, captain obvious.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 19, 2013
But the drugs, arrests, and overdoses makes topix more exciting. Let the losers keep killing theirselves and going to jail so we'll have someone to talk about.
ben

Columbus, OH

#6 Jan 21, 2013
people ruin Circleville love to go to pumkin show all the people look like walking zombies good place to make a movie!!!!!
Harakiri

Columbus, OH

#7 Jan 21, 2013
The people f*cked this town up.
Junkies
Rapist
Rednecks
Jesus Freaks
Kiara

United States

#8 Jan 21, 2013
That is my dad Shane Spears and step mom Barb Manby
circlevillegossi p

Homerville, OH

#9 Jan 23, 2013
Skanks who drugs in circleville dose anyone know them : lindsey fee tabitha fee and lauren hill and mandy crosby many more what about them pennington girls
terrie

Massillon, OH

#10 Jan 25, 2013
zombies on drugs
Who cares

Irving, TX

#11 Jan 25, 2013
It's circleville. No one cares. No shut your pie hole.
kellie

Forest, OH

#12 Jan 25, 2013
butt wrote:
Thanks for the post, I had no idea.
smart butt
Jon

Doniphan, MO

#13 Jan 25, 2013
Every single Town in the united states as well as every other place in the world is over run with Addict's, dealer's and OD's it's everywhere not just Circleville.. It's just a small town where everyone is in everyone's business.But Instead of talking trash online. Maybe do your part to HELP the people in your community
Ready to Rumble

Circleville, OH

#15 Jan 26, 2013
I think all the clean really tough guys in town need to start beatin the$hit outta the druggies...lets take our town back with our own hands since nothing significant has occurred by other channels..you see those runners riding there bikes at night with their hoods on, should be fair game!
ready willing and able

Circleville, OH

#16 Jan 26, 2013
Jon wrote:
Every single Town in the united states as well as every other place in the world is over run with Addict's, dealer's and OD's it's everywhere not just Circleville.. It's just a small town where everyone is in everyone's business.But Instead of talking trash online. Maybe do your part to HELP the people in your community
Whats your suggestion on how we can help?
LARRY B

Orient, OH

#17 Jan 26, 2013
Jon wrote:
they are in a no return world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tuscon Table 3 min Shush up 4
Dr. Moshtaghi 6 min Shush up 21
lindsay crist 7 min okay 4
girl works bob evens name april she good 1 hr theattorney 3
women beaters 1 hr happy20 21
If marijuana was on the ballot today for comple... 2 hr get the point dru... 5
ocu having trick or treat this year? 2 hr PeterCheese 3
Murder of teacher from Westfall (Mar '11) 6 hr FormerStudent 54
Circleville Dating
Find my Match