Is he still around or is he in prison?
lmfao

Canton, OH

#2 May 7, 2013
Dave who??

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 May 7, 2013
dave is back at home! See him all most ever day riding his scooter. same house.
Jon

Columbus, OH

#4 May 7, 2013
He never did 1 day in prison. Bonded out as soon as his disability check came in right after the raid. The old Treatment in Lieu was gifted to him by Knece.
walnut st walk about

Medina, OH

#6 May 7, 2013
I know that old worthless peice of shit and is dumbass son david loveless jr. Funny how an old bastard is "disabled" could walk across the street when no one was watching to get his mail but as soon as some one was outside on the scooter he was complaining how bad his knees hurt him. Another worthless fuck working the system
hmmm

Columbus, OH

#7 May 8, 2013
Are we talking about the one on Ohio St across from Ohio market? Isn't he affiliated with Bruce Dobbins?
Could It Be

AOL

#8 May 8, 2013
I think he is the old man that Nikki Caudill was "buddies" with because he supplied her. Tick Tock Nikki!!
turkeyburger

Van Wert, OH

#9 May 11, 2013
Worthless and I hear he supplies most all the junkie with syringes and pills! Its just a matter of time
Just Sayin

Columbus, OH

#10 May 12, 2013
Could It Be wrote:
I think he is the old man that Nikki Caudill was "buddies" with because he supplied her. Tick Tock Nikki!!
Buddies? She was screwing him. Disgusting!!!
Brat

Columbus, OH

#11 May 13, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>Buddies? She was screwing him. Disgusting!!!
That's what I heard too. How would she get her drugs, she doesn't even work. She used to work for the Post Office for years, but I guess she would rather be a Junkie. She also rides around in a nice Jeep SUV. How do you get a nice car like that if you don't work. Oh I get it!!! You must be SELLING DRUGS!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation (Dec '16) 3 min Rickster-- 38,311
Davina Martin - always wanting more 18 min Pumpkin 2
Debbie Vaughn 42 min Xemployee 1
Tina Webb, circlevilles finest junkie 1 hr Mr gold 4
Free 1 hr Bean 4
Dirty girls 1 hr Bean 15
Skanky Kempton 1 hr Jessica 1
Gibbys 2 hr lol 18
Sofadil no place for women 8 hr Citizen 30

Circleville Jobs