Comments
21 - 32 of 32 Comments Last updated Jul 25, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tarltucky

Circleville, OH

#21 Mar 13, 2013
You are right his wife does work & I hear he watches the kids when he isn't in jail. Is it a wise choice to leave them with him unsupervised given his history? Just saying kids deserve the best always no matter who their parents are
Tarltucky

Circleville, OH

#22 Mar 13, 2013
@Dustin, you may never read this but if you do I hope you get the rehab and help you needYOUR family DOES still love &care about you. If you don't get clean for yourself do it for your kids. They need you.
afriendofafriend

Circleville, OH

#23 Mar 13, 2013
All i know is that he needs some serious help and needs to get his shit staight first before he dogs his wife and kids. he use to brag about beating her and I told him to get his shit straight and he needs the help away from all the druggies and any of the trash he hangs out with. his wife must be a very strong woman for putting up with him. I would worry about the kids first then him last since he wants to put all of them last
hey

Athens, OH

#24 Mar 13, 2013
who is dustin reed
princess

Chillicothe, OH

#25 Mar 14, 2013
AlishaZ wrote:
As usual, you are all wrong. They are still together even though he is in jail and he doesn't beat her. She isn't trash, she works very hard and takes care of her children. She can be crabby at times, but considering her situationI'd say it's understandable. You people are worse than a newstand tabloid.
how do u & tim keep gettin out of jail & everyone else goes to prison
Tarltucky

Circleville, OH

#26 Mar 15, 2013
afriendofafriend wrote:
All i know is that he needs some serious help and needs to get his shit staight first before he dogs his wife and kids. he use to brag about beating her and I told him to get his shit straight and he needs the help away from all the druggies and any of the trash he hangs out with. his wife must be a very strong woman for putting up with him. I would worry about the kids first then him last since he wants to put all of them last
I've never heard of him beating her well as lil as he is she could probably kick the sh!t out of him. He does need to get his shit together but when you have someone enabling you, you tend to continue with the destructive behavior. When he was with his mom out of pickaway county he wasn't in trouble
Tarltucky

Circleville, OH

#27 Mar 15, 2013
princess wrote:
<quoted text>how do u & tim keep gettin out of jail & everyone else goes to prison
Ever heard the word snitch
ezra

United States

#28 Mar 19, 2013
ewww wrote:
hes helpless...
that's not cool
Cousin

Chillicothe, OH

#29 Jul 19, 2013
This is coming from a cousin, I have known his mom before he was born, need we say anything else? And not to mention he was always thrown to his grandma because mom was busy doing what? And dad, who was my cousin was not capable of taking care of him, why? Then his dad died when he was 8, and he was made to go live with mom and (step-dad?) then grandma and grandpa got divorced. Now, if you know them this well you wouldn't have to guess at his life. Also, don't you think his wife already knew what he was all about? It's not like she just met him, she made a choice to b with him. Is your family so perfect? Put your name on here, bet I know you and your whole family.
The guy who knows more

United States

#30 Jul 24, 2013
Tarltucky wrote:
Well I can tell you he runs to grandma not mommy. Grandma has always enabled him and his wife has been a bit@h from day one. He cant talk to ANY OF his mom's family and if he does he gets deadly looks. Has to be hard having to choose your wife or your family. If she has beef with his mom & step dad that's between them not the whole Damn family.
Dustin Reed 28/29 I grew up with. He has had everything handed to him. Since his dad died when we were kids he hasn't been the same. Not an excuse to be a druggie or to neglect your wife and kids. My heart bleeds for him. I miss my old buddy that we would hang every weekend and play video games till the wee hrs of the morning. Dustin if you read this, look at where you aunt Penny or cousin Tim and what their life has become. I know you can over come this. I did when I was young because I didn't want to end up like my brother. Worse look at how Rob and Brad ended up? You have a big heart, I remember it. Just keep your temper down and hold your head high and clean yourself up. You're a good guy and I know you can do it. Hell if I can you can cause you were always more stubborn then me lol. I do miss ya Doddle Bug!!
Cousin

Chillicothe, OH

#31 Jul 25, 2013
To the guy who knows more, get ahold of him, he lives in circleville with his grandma, he has a job and is trying. He needs positive friends like you!!!!!!!
I_Love_Strippers

Columbus, OH

#32 Jul 25, 2013
He needs me to spread those little butt cheeks apart and lick that starfish!Rob Starkey would give me a 20 piece of crack for it,god he would explode!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dukes and Duchess 31 min whatever 10
Truckers gets 90 Days for Manslaughter 35 min whatever 9
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 47 min Old Guy 30,507
Gios 1 hr HatersgonnaHate 36
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 2 hr _Zoey_ 657
Kingston Ct Apts 3 hr hatedrama 19
Todd Tracy 3 hr For sure 1
Richie's New York Corner Deli (Jan '13) 6 hr Petunia 65
what happen at UDF 6 hr Curious Tiger 11
•••
•••
Circleville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••