Billie is a quack like facts

Billie is a quack like facts

Posted in the Circleville Forum

Guess what

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 22, 2013
Billie is a pissed of druggie. He knows to much about the Carvers to not be a X-CLIENT

Since: Jul 13

Columbus, OH

#2 Jul 23, 2013
No,adam and his brother passed his woman around till they eere bored with it,now he is mad.
lindy

Wilmington, OH

#3 Jul 23, 2013
Who cares? Since Billie isn't hurting you or any young children, leave Billie alone. The way I see it, Billie is just sayin what's on Billie's mind. It's like a mental therapy for Billie. Just like the mental therapy we all get by posting on Topix.
2 Cents

Columbus, OH

#4 Jul 23, 2013
In earlier post Billie stated that they were so out to get the Carvers because they had been suppling their child. If that is true then they have every right to go after them any way they can.
Billie

Columbus, OH

#5 Jul 23, 2013
Hey thanks for the attention.Yes my husband and I are out to get the Carvers I know it bothers people to read it all the time but we are working with two counties.ITS GOING TO TAKE TIME BUT WE HALF TO EXPOSE THEM AND TRY TO HURT THE PILL MILL. NOT GOING AWAY. WE LOVE OUR DAUGHTER I told Don TO NOT SELL TO HER' NOW HE GOING DOWN.
Correction

Columbus, OH

#6 Jul 23, 2013
Billie wrote:
Hey thanks for the attention.Yes my husband and I are out to get the Carvers I know it bothers people to read it all the time but we are working with two counties.ITS GOING TO TAKE TIME BUT WE HALF TO EXPOSE THEM AND TRY TO HURT THE PILL MILL. NOT GOING AWAY. WE LOVE OUR DAUGHTER I told Don TO NOT SELL TO HER' NOW HE GOING DOWN.
It would be- we HAVE to expose them
Not HALF, that doesn't even make sense
Billie

United States

#7 Jul 23, 2013
Correction wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be- we HAVE to expose them
Not HALF, that doesn't even make sense
noted
suck it

Canton, OH

#8 Jul 23, 2013
SWP666 wrote:
No,adam and his brother passed his woman around till they eere bored with it,now he is mad.
we passed your mama around just how Bubba did your white ass on the cell block.
Guess what

Columbus, OH

#10 Jul 24, 2013
Billies daughter is strung out druggie... Lets blame the dealer not ur own daughter for not being raised right to not do drugs, sounds like u failed as a parent!!!!! Great job as a parent..... U know to much about them, to not b a x client pathetic u r...mayb u should have raised ur daughter a lot better, instead she turned to drugs....so blame everybody except ur daughter....u failed as a parent n my eyes if ur child turns to drugs...so mayb we should start a thread about ur daughter being a druggie and she should b put n jail...along wit u n jail for failing as a parent....
jusayin

Toledo, OH

#11 Jul 24, 2013
Guess what wrote:
Billies daughter is strung out druggie... Lets blame the dealer not ur own daughter for not being raised right to not do drugs, sounds like u failed as a parent!!!!! Great job as a parent..... U know to much about them, to not b a x client pathetic u r...mayb u should have raised ur daughter a lot better, instead she turned to drugs....so blame everybody except ur daughter....u failed as a parent n my eyes if ur child turns to drugs...so mayb we should start a thread about ur daughter being a druggie and she should b put n jail...along wit u n jail for failing as a parent....
you sound ridiculous! I'm in NO way condoning 'facts' or 'billie' but with that it appears as if 'billie' obviously is concerned about her daughters well being. She specifically stated that carvers were not to sell to her 'unperfect' daughter, however to shift blame from a dealer to a parent is asinine. We has parents can raise our children with the upmost values, morals and determination. Its what the child chooses to do with that knowledge and how to react to certain situations that is out of our control! We can't be with our children 24/7 however we hope and pray that the obstacles and challenges they face as years pass that they take even one shred of wisdom and all our love to help guide them in life!! So if whether now 'billie' decided to help guide her daughter or her daughter chose the valley of death..throughout her years its in no way shape or form her fault to be prosecuted by you, I'm sure she feels damned every single day of her life worrying..so yea if it were my loved one that was given something especially after being told not too and however I found out that the wish was not granted then YES id be on them like flies on sh*t too!!! What people need to realize is the true meaning of karma tho-doesnt require 'help' from others..but their actions/behavior alone is enough to condemn themselves while you look on and smile without beating yourself up daily! Their day will come! Nothing good comes from dealing, only deviance and defermation. So props to you 'billie' for at least caring and wanting some form of 'justice' for your daughter, however a true addict will lie, manipulate and tell you whatever you want to hear! With that make sure you know for sure! Not hearsay, or he said she said..and if your daughter continues to use, you can't go after everyone or blame everyone! Where there's users there's dealers. Your daughter needs help! Maybe put all your energy into helping your daughter with treatment and start the blame there! Good luck! Users manipulate lie steal and are selfish. Period.
thxs

Toledo, OH

#12 Jul 24, 2013
That's what she said^^^^^lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation (Dec '16) 13 min UTrashy 50,187
christine m Gallamore ( chrissy knece) 1 hr Crw 5
Topix bullying 1 hr Criddy614 21
where do the Hookers hang out (Feb '15) 5 hr Hook 22
Jeffery Timmons 5 hr bambino 6
Jason henry 5 hr Moooooo 1
Tonya Legg 5 hr Actually 25
Assault 6 hr Amber 9

Circleville Jobs

Personal Finance