Richele Giffin & Tim Fausnaugh
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
His sister

Versailles, KY

#28 Jun 13, 2013
freddy wrote:
Timothy is a idiot. He's a little punk thief. He should have his nuts cut off for treating her like he did and losing her. She's a down ass bit&$ and she's very nice looking. She deserves better anyway. A man instead of a boy. IDIOT!!!
Go to him and tell him this to his face. My daddy would beat the stupid out of you. On topix posting about my little brother under a fake name calling people ''idiot'' PLEASE SHUT UP!! REALLY
roundtowner

United States

#29 Jun 13, 2013
didn't she get busted for herion
freddy

United States

#30 Jun 13, 2013
His sister wrote:
<quoted text>Go to him and tell him this to his face. My daddy would beat the stupid out of you. On topix posting about my little brother under a fake name calling people ''idiot'' PLEASE SHUT UP!! REALLY
OK OK you got me on that one. My real name is Fredrick, but everyone calls me Freddy yes, spelled that way. I got the stupid beat out of me along time ago by my dad, ain't scared of no other man and you lames down here don't have no work unless its 50 on one so I doubt your daddy can whip me.
His sister

Stanton, KY

#31 Jun 13, 2013
roundtowner wrote:
didn't she get busted for herion
Certainly hope thats not directed at me.
His sister

Stanton, KY

#32 Jun 13, 2013
freddy wrote:
<quoted text> OK OK you got me on that one. My real name is Fredrick, but everyone calls me Freddy yes, spelled that way. I got the stupid beat out of me along time ago by my dad, ain't scared of no other man and you lames down here don't have no work unless its 50 on one so I doubt your daddy can whip me.
It would be one on one. I would suggest to you if you don't want that stupid beat out ya. Then don't be saying stupid shi+ about other pepoles children. And yes my daddy would whip that ass of yours. If he heard you saying crap like that about my little brother. So just shut up already or go to him. Don't be a badass behind the screen be one in person.
Cameron eby

United States

#34 Jun 22, 2013
Lol
Timothy

Wilmington, OH

#38 Jun 30, 2013
freddy wrote:
Timothy is a idiot. He's a little punk thief. He should have his nuts cut off for treating her like he did and losing her. She's a down ass bit&$ and she's very nice looking. She deserves better anyway. A man instead of a boy. IDIOT!!!
say tht shit to me
Timothy

Wilmington, OH

#39 Jun 30, 2013
all u ppl talkin all tht shit dnt no me or where I come from and if u really feel tht way say tht shit to my face
Lmfao

United States

#41 Jul 18, 2013
Haha yah timmy look like he crawled out crack house ..hes a funny looking mafucker he is a lost cause .. He is a peddy theif he will rob you in a min. But the funny thing is the lil crack baby aint even good at being a thief.. He always gets caught . And he posted say it to his face lol what would u do lil timmy ran at them with that big ass head..? Tryn run there pockets??
And Rochelle is a desent person her mother is a good lady cant say one wronge thing about her .. Id say the girls worse problem was tim, and her addictions didnt help but hey, no wonder she gets high there whole familys a bunch of problems there who bunch is fuck ups ..
funny

Ashburn, VA

#42 Aug 27, 2013
freddy wrote:
sounds to me like u are jus jelious dude cause u dont have her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The King Holmes 8 min who cares 3
Relocation (Dec '16) 8 min Billy Stinkfinger 21,205
add a word drop a word (Jan '13) 2 hr Princess Hey 530
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 2 hr Princess Hey 2,256
Bad smell at C-ville Wal-mart? 2 hr Helen Roper 17
Tmobile 4 hr Jay 3
Angie solley daniels 6 hr Joni 15
Thirsty Parrot selling drugs 14 hr Last name 13

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web