Next Last

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 May 31, 2013
Anyone know them?

both are trash

Olmsted Falls, OH

#3 May 31, 2013
Yes both are on drugs and losers. Both need to od already.

Location hidden

#5 May 31, 2013
both are trash wrote:
Yes both are on drugs and losers. Both need to od already.
Any chance you would possibly know what kind of dope they abuse. Or how bad there on it. Any knowledge about their upbringing Do they have good families Very important
jax

Toledo, OH

#6 May 31, 2013
I would just stay away from them, nothing you wanna get involved with.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8 Jun 1, 2013
Personal Favorites wrote:
<quoted text> Any chance you would possibly know what kind of dope they abuse. Or how bad there on it. Any knowledge about their upbringing Do they have good families Very important
Why are you so interested in these two teens. And how they were raised and how bad their addictions are. Seems a bit strange to me. No offence intended but you kinda sound like a stalker.
Power Dump

Groveport, OH

#9 Jun 1, 2013
Remember n1991 wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you so interested in these two teens. And how they were raised and how bad their addictions are. Seems a bit strange to me. No offence intended but you kinda sound like a stalker.
Or a concerned parent. There you go with your dipshit assumptions again.

Location hidden

#10 Jun 1, 2013
Power Dump wrote:
<quoted text>Or a concerned parent. There you go with your dipshit assumptions again.
You are so so stupid......stop following me everywhere i go. You're starting to get really strange.

Location hidden

#11 Jun 1, 2013
How do you know if i'm not a concerned parent. Do you know me? No, i don't think so. Go snort u1 welfare bum. You disgust me.
Power Dump

Groveport, OH

#13 Jun 1, 2013
Remember n1991 wrote:
<quoted text> You are so so stupid......stop following me everywhere i go. You're starting to get really strange.
Your dumbass posts are EVERYWHERE. Someone needs to knock you off your soap box. You're an ignorant piece of trash.

Location hidden

#14 Jun 1, 2013
Remember n1991 wrote:
How do you know if i'm not a concerned parent. You a parent of Richele or Timothy Do you know me? No, i don't think so. Go snort u1 welfare bum. You disgust me.
I am not here to make trouble. I'm just trying to find out a little about them. I've got my reasons for this. I would tell you in private. I'm not going to air it on here. Been on here. The citizens that come here don't appear to be stable. Hope you understand.

Location hidden

#15 Jun 1, 2013
That never posted right. It should have first said. Are you a parent of Richele or Timothy

Location hidden

#16 Jun 1, 2013
Nope not a parent to either. But yeah I would like to know what your reason is. May Be able to help. idk? You could send me a private message on here.

Location hidden

#17 Jun 1, 2013
Personal Favorites wrote:
<quoted text> I am not here to make trouble. I'm just trying to find out a little about them. I've got my reasons for this. I would tell you in private. I'm not going to air it on here. Been on here. The citizens that come here don't appear to be stable. Hope you understand.
lol I rarely read all these fools post. lol some i just glance at.lol They sometimes write long ones about me too. I laugh at there wasted time. I don't read them. 90 or so % of these fools are rejects. lol You came to the wrong place for info all you will get here is lies. Send me a pm I will see what I can do

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18 Jun 2, 2013
Richele is a very sweet girl who is not on drugs yeah she messed up 1 time and is getting her mind right so lay off her she was rasied by the best mom in the world so back off you retarts..

Location hidden

#20 Jun 2, 2013
Favorites has good intentions.
Clay

United States

#21 Jun 5, 2013
They are Herion addicts both of them the boy is a thief he breaks n peopled home shed garage whatever they have Rick Giffin is Rachelles father u see now why she's bad news her brother is a murder Timmy lived n Kingston ct. With his grandmother he's been n n out of a prison for juveniles missy is a good mom raised them kids well Rick is a piece of work but don't trust either of them thier bad off on Herion
His sister

Mount Sterling, KY

#23 Jun 7, 2013
Y'all need to just keep my brothers name out ur mouth.
His sister

Mount Sterling, KY

#24 Jun 7, 2013
Thank you for letting me know this was on here. Will you please remove it. Or tell me or mom how to.
Remember n1991 wrote:
Favorites has good intentions.
lame

Columbus, OH

#25 Jun 7, 2013
You all need a life...
freddy

United States

#27 Jun 12, 2013
Timothy is a idiot. He's a little punk thief. He should have his nuts cut off for treating her like he did and losing her. She's a down ass bit&$ and she's very nice looking. She deserves better anyway. A man instead of a boy. IDIOT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for father 1 min Ray 1
Horny bi curious 25F 10 min Littleone 10
Brandon johnson 1 hr Baby creator 6
Will carrel innocent 1 hr Ash 29
brandon johnson-marshall anyone know him (Jul '13) 2 hr Baby creator 2
Andrew and Yvonne Brown 2 hr Trisha 20
Lawless for Sheriff 3 hr Judge Judy 6

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance