7 scum! bags scams elderly

Posted in the Circleville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
good to hear

Dallas, TX

#1 Apr 15, 2013
Sucks that people trusted these no count scum bags... BUSTED NOW, HOPE THE CHARGES STICK!!!!!!
good to hear

United States

#3 Apr 15, 2013
I heard on radio that 7 scum bags were arrested for scamming old people.. according to the radio they did home repairs and said that the home owners were told that they've been over charged, so the scum bags go back get another check for a lesser price then cash both checks... after the scum bags said they tore up the higher priced check..
James Bond

United States

#4 Apr 15, 2013
Damn that's a good one for the con man but I'm sure there's a special place in hell for losers taking advantage of the elderly like that. Its equal to a crime against a child, crimes against the elderly that is.
quizmo

Circleville, OH

#5 Apr 15, 2013
Names?
on the herald

Westerville, OH

#6 Apr 15, 2013
Not suprising!! Mark kitchen, hershal mumaw, Mark Christman, Bruce Mcfarland, Mike fausnaugh, Dave ramey, Thris Harding!!! It's in the Herald
mike

The Plains, OH

#7 Apr 15, 2013
on the herald wrote:
Not suprising!! Mark kitchen, hershal mumaw, Mark Christman, Bruce Mcfarland, Mike fausnaugh, Dave ramey, Thris Harding!!! It's in the Herald
I have heard that Mark Kitchen is a child beater and he beat His ex girlfriend Billie's kids badly all the time.
Kyu

Van Wert, OH

#8 Apr 15, 2013
Billie who?
cpdJOKE

Columbus, OH

#9 Apr 15, 2013
Did you notice no arrests were made by the CPD all out of city agencies
beaner

Columbus, OH

#10 Apr 16, 2013
idk

United States

#12 Apr 16, 2013
on the herald wrote:
Idk bout the rest of them but Marky has been in jail for bout 2 months. How could he have been "busted" for scamming old people?
Kyu

Van Wert, OH

#13 Apr 16, 2013
Mark kitchen not Michael kitchen
on the herald

United States

#14 Apr 16, 2013
The charges are from 2 years ago that's how they got markyand he got new charget in January theft from the elderly
Yep

Frankfort, OH

#15 Apr 16, 2013
who were all in the original circleville 30
beaner

Columbus, OH

#16 Apr 16, 2013
Yep wrote:
who were all in the original circleville 30
,,, 30 bottomfeeding scumbags...
Donna j

United States

#17 Apr 16, 2013
Ok u dumb asses. My brother Mark Kitchen does not beat his kids or anyone else's!!! Billie is not his ex they are still together!!!! Mark turned himself in today at 11:45!!! So get the facts straight before the shit runs out your mouth!!
beaner

Columbus, OH

#18 Apr 16, 2013
Donna j wrote:
Ok u dumb asses. My brother Mark Kitchen does not beat his kids or anyone else's!!! Billie is not his ex they are still together!!!! Mark turned himself in today at 11:45!!! So get the facts straight before the shit runs out your mouth!!
,,, so does that mean he's not a bottom feeding scum bag???
Round tower

United States

#20 Apr 16, 2013
Billie who?
chew on this

Canal Winchester, OH

#21 Apr 16, 2013
back to the original topic, the 2 who were a part of the circleville 30 should get the death penalty, seriously! they serve time for a crime like that, get out and repeat the same behavior. they will never learn any better and are not fit for society. the rest should get life because they arent fit for society either and who wants them back on the streets in 13 years doing this again?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#22 Apr 16, 2013
Round tower wrote:
Billie who?
Thompson

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#23 Apr 16, 2013
Bobby Fausnaugh's sister

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ross county research 5 min shadow_hunter 10
Post Jessica's PI 7 min shadow_hunter 59
Cody with lots of tattoos 20 min bye bye berry 2
Wissy Fowler biggest -HORE in circleville 31 min Jessica 23
Jen (crack head) Speakman 34 min Jessica 13
Relocation (Dec '16) 44 min --IslandGurL-- 33,895
Slit wrist 47 min Geez 3
Improvements for Circleville 4 hr Eeking 44

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web