Name the good girls in this area

Posted in the Circleville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Oops i farted

United States

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Why not talk about the men first? The men who make sure there is food on the table or the one ones who make sure that house is warm on these cold nights. Nothing is wrong with showing your women respect as long as she deserves it but why not not show love to us men out working these cold a$$ days to make sure that women at home has internet connection so she can get online and start a forum talking about how we need to recognize the "good women"
crystal

United States

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Lisa collins, independent single hard working mother ;)
wel

Columbus, OH

#7 Jan 25, 2013
i no a couple of good ones kandyce stewart, liz happeny, chelsey groves, dottie haddox, peggy haddox, linda haddox, there all amazing :)
haha

Pickerington, OH

#9 Jan 25, 2013
crystal wrote:
Lisa collins, independent single hard working mother ;)
wtf ever must be a joke..and you are skinny and pretty? she is a model right? she is a great example of a bar w**** who is all mouth! smh don't lie to the fella!
crystal

United States

#11 Jan 25, 2013
"lisa" deserves sum credit, no shes not a model and she might not be drop dead gorgeous but shes hard working single mother and that makes her beautiful! And i can care less what u think of me ;)
vivien

Wilmington, OH

#12 Jan 26, 2013
Optimistic wrote:
I know they are sparse, but let's give the good girls some credit. Maybe independent woman, hard working women, women striving for a better life, I es going to college, one's volunteering their time to help the community, the good mothers, the one's with strong faith & live through god, the women faithful to their significant others, or whatever other women are out there that deserve to be recognized. Give names & something good about them! Even if they have a few flaws, which every1 does, name some1 and what is good about them. Plzzz don't name 1 good thing about a really terrible person. Let's bring some possitive light to this site, after we see how this goes, we will name the men in a different forum! Ready go!:)
I am the best damned LADY in Circleville. I never Cheat, lie, commit adultery, steal, ask for handouts.Never did drugs or alcohol and I am not a hypocrit.
Me Me Me

United States

#13 Jan 26, 2013
Lmao kandyce stewart? For real?! That muchin ass bitch lives with her heroin addict boyfriend in HIS MOMMYS house. Good girl my ass
blah blah blah

Circleville, OH

#15 Jan 26, 2013
Me Me Me wrote:
Lmao kandyce stewart? For real?! That muchin ass bitch lives with her heroin addict boyfriend in HIS MOMMYS house. Good girl my ass
Did you NOT READ the directions here?
True friend

Barberton, OH

#17 Jan 26, 2013
Dani Brust, she is one cool ass chick and she would do anything for a friend!
Karma-is-coming- 4-u

Circleville, OH

#19 Jan 27, 2013
Dani Brust is home recker!! She loves to go after men that's taken.... And she knew he was in very long relationship she isn't a great friend. Watch your boyfriend lady!!! She will steal him!!!
an old friend

Cleveland, OH

#21 Jan 28, 2013
Karma-is-coming-4-u wrote:
Dani Brust is home recker!! She loves to go after men that's taken.... And she knew he was in very long relationship she isn't a great friend. Watch your boyfriend lady!!! She will steal him!!!
lmfao... Im just gonna throw this out there IDIOT.. If he was in a very long relationship then he shouldn't have been so quick to leave... Maybe you should look at YOUR MAN.. Geezzzz.... Dani Brust IS one of the BEST girls I know, she is my best friend and I wouldnt trade her for the world.. I would trust her anyday with my man, my kid and MY LIFE. Woman blaming these other women who "take there man" are so stupid... If he was happy with you then he wouldnt be able to be take. Period. End of story....
Really

Columbus, OH

#22 Jan 28, 2013
vivien wrote:
<quoted text>I am the best damned LADY in Circleville. I never Cheat, lie, commit adultery, steal, ask for handouts.Never did drugs or alcohol and I am not a hypocrit.
If you have to brag about how great you are, it's probably all false. You think awfully highly of yourself.

“Displaced Denizen”

Since: Aug 12

Powell Ohio

#23 Jan 28, 2013
vivien wrote:
<quoted text>I am the best damned LADY in Circleville. I never Cheat, lie, commit adultery, steal, ask for handouts.Never did drugs or alcohol and I am not a hypocrit.
Hmmm, what fun are you then?:)
wel

Columbus, OH

#24 Jan 28, 2013
blah blah blah wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you NOT READ the directions here?
You must be crazy!!!! Cole is doing great who the hell are you to judge. we are with him everyday matter fact right now.. ya dnt no shit till u do shut ur damn mouth. Whatever he did in his past has nthn to do with you or my cousin....Elizabeth happeny
wel

Columbus, OH

#25 Jan 28, 2013
Me Me Me wrote:
You must be crazy!!!! Cole is doing great who the hell are you to judge. we are with him everyday matter fact right now.. ya dnt no shit till u do shut ur damn mouth. Whatever he did in his past has nthn to do with you or my cousin....Elizabeth happeny
rolo

Toledo, OH

#26 Jan 28, 2013
Ally Hardin from Logan Elm is super cool and so is Brook Mills from Teays Valley...both of those girls will find great success in life!
Kandyce

Ashville, OH

#27 Jan 29, 2013
Me Me Me wrote:
Hey "Me Me Me" let me tell you something, since you are obviously scared to say who you really are before you get on here and run that mouth of yours...you can say whatever the hell you want to about me, but before you go dogging my boyfriend GET THOSE FACTS STRAIGHT! As if I really have to get on this stupid site and clarify myself to ANYONE!! But as far as Cole is concerned, he has been clean for a year! Something MANY people CAN'T DO! He has nothing to prove to ANY of you judgemental f***s!!! I'm so glad I was raised different than those who get on here a dog people behind a "fake name." I was raised by an amazing family, where we learned that people make mistakes and you must let them prove that they can make things better for themselves. Well Cole has proved more than that! It's jealous people like yourself that would kill for the relationship him and I have! But ya know. I wanna say Thank you for thinking of us though :) Makes us feel good to know that we crossed your mind! Now that I am done with this teenage stuff, I have college to attend! Have a GREAT day :) Sincerely, the one and only "muchin ass bitch" Kandyce Stewart <3
Kandyce

Ashville, OH

#28 Jan 29, 2013
wel wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for having my back love.! These jealous f***s know nothing about our life. So they get on here with nothing better to do :) But you better watch out...they might hide behind a screen name and be OH SO MEAN ;) Ahhhha! Love you and see you guys tonight <3
wel

Columbus, OH

#29 Jan 29, 2013
Kandyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for having my back love.! These jealous f***s know nothing about our life. So they get on here with nothing better to do :) But you better watch out...they might hide behind a screen name and be OH SO MEAN ;) Ahhhha! Love you and see you guys tonight <3
They can be mean all they want..we know the truth. But it was pretty great right. We made topix hehe!!
Kandyce

Ashville, OH

#30 Jan 29, 2013
wel wrote:
<quoted text>
They can be mean all they want..we know the truth. But it was pretty great right. We made topix hehe!!
IKR lmfao!! Doesn't it just break your little heart to know people hate us ;) Ahhha NOT <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terra smith 5 min Nurse k 13
bar with happy ending 1 hr Stac 6
Relocation (Dec '16) 4 hr Undertaker 40,572
J.Harding 5 hr Dsav 4
Crosby 7 hr dumdum 25
Bobby Griffith 8 hr brown eye 6
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 8 hr So_da_lish_us 2,587

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance