First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 6, 2013
i heard this girl is a foster parent, and she locks the kids in the basement? she lets the kids run around in the backyard while shes laying on the couch like a fat ass. she needs to learn how to do what shes suppost to do , TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS!!!!! THATS WHAT I HEARD?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2 Jun 8, 2013
concerned wrote:
i heard this girl is a foster parent, and she locks the kids in the basement? she lets the kids run around in the backyard while shes laying on the couch like a fat ass. she needs to learn how to do what shes suppost to do , TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS!!!!! THATS WHAT I HEARD?
Well if that's what YOU HEARD, then do something about it. Don't get on here ranting and raving thinking something's going to be done. If you have proof and you know for a fact those kids are being neglected, YOU ARE JUST AS GUILTY!!! Call the police, call CPS, hell call Ghostbusters. Big Dummy.
Sup

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 9, 2013
Not believing it people jus wanna run there fing faces when they hav no idea what there talking bout sounds like the person talking shit knos her very well an trying 2 start drama jealous
hey girllllllll

Orient, OH

#4 Jun 9, 2013
"Well if that's what YOU HEARD, then do something about it. Don't get on here ranting and raving thinking something's going to be done. If you have proof and you know for a fact those kids are being neglected, YOU ARE JUST AS GUILTY!!! Call the police, call CPS, hell call Ghostbusters. Big Dummy"
No , your the dummy. everyone knows how horriable of a foster parent she is. she will never learn from her mistakes . shes a fatt lazy bit**.
bomb

Circleville, OH

#5 Jun 9, 2013
What if I know everything ? What if I lived there ?

Location hidden

#6 Jun 10, 2013
hey girllllllll wrote:
"Well if that's what YOU HEARD, then do something about it. Don't get on here ranting and raving thinking something's going to be done. If you have proof and you know for a fact those kids are being neglected, YOU ARE JUST AS GUILTY!!! Call the police, call CPS, hell call Ghostbusters. Big Dummy"
No , your the dummy. everyone knows how horriable of a foster parent she is. she will never learn from her mistakes . shes a fatt lazy bit**.
Hey girlllll, good words my friend.(They're mine!) except the last part. But your spelling could use a little help. Lolz.
Hey girllllllll

Orient, OH

#7 Jun 10, 2013
Your really annoying , you must be someone protecting the fatty , but guess what . No one cares about her .
who cares

Lancaster, OH

#8 Jun 13, 2013
first off she is a lazy piece of white trah that has no reason to be a foster parent....second she only does it for the money that she gives to her grand kids that should be going to the foster kid and food and clothing not her stupid family.so whoever wants to say shes a good person please don't go there....

Location hidden

#9 Jun 14, 2013
Hey girllllllll wrote:
Your really annoying , you must be someone protecting the fatty , but guess what . No one cares about her .
You Mount Vernon inbreds never did graduate past the 4th grade, did you? Your spelling sucks too ya sheep screwing tard.

And to be honest you big dummy, I have no idea who this woman even is, so no I'm not protecting anyone.

Talk about annoying......stay your inbred, sheep screwing a$$ in po-dunk Mount Vernon and post on your own cities topix.
who cares

United States

#10 Jun 15, 2013
you hoe im not inbred . so take your nasty as* back into town and stand on the corner .

Location hidden

#11 Jun 15, 2013
who cares wrote:
you hoe im not inbred . so take your nasty as* back into town and stand on the corner .
Wow, what an insult. You are such an intimidator! How bout you put your big girl panties on (or off) and take back your own f*cking corner! Only inbreds call people hoes. Lmao
lucy

Ashburn, VA

#12 Sep 20, 2013
Cheryl and Tim are great foster parents and you should be ashamed for talking smack. Get a life
get a life

Ashburn, VA

#13 Sep 20, 2013
you might see the fake them but you dont know what happends in the inside . you never lived there.
Hello

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Oct 9, 2013
If you live there "get a life" then prove it or it didn't happen. Who cares how she spends her money, it is hers! Sounds like you are just mad because, maybe you got in trouble by her? Maybe you deserve to be put in the basement? At least she gives those kids a home, food, clothes on their backs and makes them go to school unlike their real parents! You really do need to "GET A LIFE"
heeey therrrres

United States

#15 Oct 10, 2013
seriously ? i can name a couple bad things she does .
1. puts a house alarm on where whoever sleeps in the basement cant come up too pee or anything .
2. cameras .
3. leaves right before kids get home from school & makes them wait outside ! hot or cold outside .
4. hardly cooks . lives off pizza & left overs .
5. has them living in south end , BAD environment .!
6. never gets off her lazy fatt butt off the couch to watch kids in backyard .
7. doesnt buy kids clothes or things they need . she waistes the money on her grandkids .
8. one of the kids are kicked out of walmart over stealing .
and plenty more .
if she didnt want so many kids shouldnt have adobted or became a foster parent . just wait , we are turning you into a new leaf (:
- goodbye ♡
Hello

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Oct 14, 2013
1. Why not have an alarm? In this day and age you have to be safe! She is protecting those kids, not only from harm but, harming themselves! Not to mention keeping things that are hers, hers. So the kids do not take her possessions and sell them!
2. So what there again cameras to not only protect them (because, as you know from living there HEEEY THERRRRES and GET A LIFE, these kids will not only beat up on each other but, also her grandchildren) but herself and things but, the children as well!
3. Calling you out now because, you are contradicting yourself, if she is so fat and lazy and sleeps on the couch all day, why would she get off her but, just to leave before the kids get home! You know as well as I do she is a homebody and goes hardly anywhere!
4. Whether she cooks or not, at least you are fed!
5. This is where it gets me, I don't care where you live, hoodlums are everywhere and I grew up on the South end and turned out just fine, it is all what you make of it ;)!
6. There is a fence there and if there was a problem there is usually another adult. Does she need to watch you 24-7? Oh wait she does, on the camera, how do you know there is not one in the backyard!
7. Do you have clothes on your back? Doesn't the state provide money for that? They are called vouchers and can only be spent on things like clothes, shoes and the things you need. Just because, they are not Nike, Abercrombie, Aeropostle Oh well, you want those things go out and get a JOB!
8. How does she have control over them stealing? What they need is a good A** whooping but, as you know the state does not allow that. So what does she do, grounds them and makes them actually do something around the house! Wow sounds like a bad foster parent to me. Again report away, if they find what you are saying to be true then they will take care of it. If not then you look like a foster child who is mad because, you got punished for stealing and grounded to the big bad basement. Seriously you need to get over it and quit griping because, you could be living in a worse environment where your real parents could give a rats behind where you are, what you are doing, eating or who picked you up from the bus stop and took off with you!!! Anything else that can be addressed???
heeey therrrres

United States

#17 Oct 15, 2013
oh and if you think you know who this is . you might wanna think again . i dont live there smatyy pants ;) she will get turned in !
heeey therrrres

United States

#18 Oct 15, 2013
might want to watch ur neigbors hahahahaha.lol have ur kids the little ones to shut up.
Hello

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Oct 21, 2013
heeey therrrres wrote:
oh and if you think you know who this is . you might wanna think again . i dont live there smatyy pants ;) she will get turned in !
Really, that is all you can come up with? What the heck is a smatyy pants? I think if you call New Leaf and you speak to them the way you are speaking to me, they are going to laugh at you. You have no valid points. You just have a grudge because, you were disciplined! Good luck with that!
Hello

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Oct 21, 2013
heeey therrrres wrote:
might want to watch ur neigbors hahahahaha.lol have ur kids the little ones to shut up.

Why are you taking your anger out on the little ones? That just means, you are no better than she! And I am just going off what you are saying about her, you little "smatyy pants" haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
235 logan street 1 hr Uptight 8
Will carrel innocent 2 hr steve 36
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 2 hr UTrashy 1,077
Midwife at Berger Barbara Poole let go? 3 hr GTFOH 3
Alec Higdon (Jul '15) 4 hr Tell it like it is 14
High Court Cafe 4 hr Teddy 8
Children services not doing job 6 hr correction 3
Unfair Welfare case workers in Circleville and ... (May '14) 6 hr correction 30

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web