Police Chief Is In Need Of Weight Watchers

Posted in the Circleville Forum

Concerned Resident

Columbus, OH

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Circleville's Police Chief you can guess when not if he will have a massive heart attack. He's a good 100 lbs overweight. Sad example for younger officers. He won't live to collect retirement unless he gets in shape. Doesn't Circleville have weight/height standards in place?
You would think their insurance carrier would be concerned about OBESE city cops etc.
Mayor of Circleville should take notice and get his safety forces in shape.
titan

Waverly, OH

#2 Dec 5, 2012
Awwww

Did someone get a ticket??
eca

Macomb, MI

#3 Dec 5, 2012
The police force is like that over weight!! If they had to run they couldn't run s block after someone...
Frank Cannon

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Lard ass cop vs. scab face meth head
Cop wins every time...
Concerned Resident

Columbus, OH

#5 Dec 10, 2012
sad thing is fat officers/firefighters cost us all in higher turnover and tax dollars paid in sick leave etc.
And early retirements because they develope heart issues
and bad backs
cmon

Circleville, OH

#6 Dec 10, 2012
get a life! let the man do his job, i bet he would risk his life to save urs or ur family. if he wants a donut stfu!
Grubber

Columbus, OH

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Can't do his job from a hospital bed or worse.
Not a matter of If but when he'll have a MASSIVE heart attack.
He can save hs own life by losing 75 or 80 lbs.
Looks really bad in uniform you can't even see his gunbelt anymore under his gut so you know he can't look down in any direction and see it either,
Can't ever button a sport jacket anymore
Mayor & Council need height/weight standards in place.
THE GRAVE

Logan, OH

#8 Dec 11, 2012
they should have height,weight standards in place..what is it with this town your either fat outta shape or paper thin and outta shape what happened to the good old medium build in circleville thats a dying breed..sad sad sad
circleville is a dump

United States

#9 Dec 14, 2012
Well I'd love to see any of you guys do it better than him, he's actually a very experienced police chief. Get your knowledge before you knock on someone. He seems to be doing pretty fine to me with all the drug busts. But this is probably some doped out mf's saying all this bad shit.
Sweetz

Trenton, NJ

#11 May 9, 2013
Actually he has been working out EVERY day and eating right with his wife and I can put my life on that,he has lost alot of weight this year and he is an amazing cop,dad and family member so if you don't know WHICH U DON'T. Stfu cuz I DO KNOW!!!!!
Waiting for justice

United States

#12 May 9, 2013
I just wish he'd do something with his heroin junkie son Josh Gray. Josh is a pathetic piece of shit who needs to be in prison. Thief, compulsive liar, and a dead beat dad. Heard he's getting heroin from a Mexican in Columbus. All his dad has to do is look at Josh's cell phone records and text messages. But chief gray would just put everyone else in jail besides Josh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dukes?? 30 min I know 2
facebook group 42 min circlevilletopics 8
Circleville Teacher arrested for OMVI 57 min illegal 21
Tarlton Fd 1 hr Wow 3
I became sick after eating at Burger King. (Mar '13) 1 hr Charles Thompson 30
Michigan 2 hr jklmn 4
Unsolved Circleville Lettters 2 hr watched it 4
Another OD 18 hr dangit 38
Circleville Dating
Find my Match