First Prev
of 2
Next Last
haha

Sardinia, OH

#21 Apr 2, 2013
the one on 23 tastes better and is cleaner because connie's mother runs it.... they are in competition and let me tell ya Connie needs to give it up she is nothing like her mom and never can or will be.... and yes the kitchen is a mess with a big a** hole in the middle of the floor safety hazard and a health hazard it's filthy
painfulheart

Chillicothe, OH

#22 Apr 8, 2013
lol u all are right on same f this topic but full of shit on somethings..lol
Who really cares

United States

#23 Jun 5, 2013
You know food is bad when people order food from outside to be delivered there to eat
yuck

United States

#24 Jun 5, 2013
That place was so gross. Im glad its failing. You.can only talk so much shit, treat ppl like shit and rip ppl off for so long. Twylia was the only cook that had good hygiene. She didnt care to replace the others though.
say whaaaaaatt

Circleville, OH

#25 Jun 6, 2013
Okay for one the only unsanitary thing I've ever seen in there is Jerry Walls and he doesn't cook there anymore...THANK GAWD! I refused to eat his food. The other cooks are all really good except for 1 and I don't know her name but she is an older lady with really short hair. If we go in the mornings we make sure Kim or Twyila is cooking and if we go in the evening we make sure the new guy with a pony tail is cooking. We've never had a problem with any of the present waitresses. Oh and I know Connie very well. She is a hard working woman who is very dedicated to her businesses.
Nasty

Circleville, OH

#26 Jun 6, 2013
painfulheart09 wrote:
well everyone im a waitress there, i work 2-3 shift... i bust my ass for some of u rude ass ppl, have to tell u.. ud be amazed restuarnts that are dirty, yep the place use more ppl that cared about working there and keeping it clean.. but yea dont everyone there are bad ppl, my mother carol has stuck through that place through alot of shit.. so remember bash what is needed but remember good ppl work there too..
I heard there was a tax refund business next to your restaurant at one time and they had to move because they said that RATS were coming from your place!!!! DISGUSTING!!!!
yuck

United States

#27 Jun 6, 2013
They grap lettuce out of the bin with their hands and dont wash. They serve food that has been left in the fridge a week longer than should be. On several different occasions I had to deal with ppl who got sick. They pick the mold off of the biscits before serving. So plz again tell me they are clean
princess

United States

#30 Jun 7, 2013
They are VERY dirty and careless about the food they serve. And Connie treats her employees like shit. That place is soooo gross. It needs to be shut down.
dirtspot

Columbus, OH

#31 Jun 8, 2013
Yes it is a very nasty place to eat Connie of all people should run that place much better then just wanting to collect the money from customers when feeding them old rotten and dirty food. If Carol left that dump it would close down. Carol works for pennies same as the rest of the employees yet Connie hides from all the business collectors and makes the low paid wage employees deal with this I wouId love to see the hazards this place has I respect Carol she is a hard worker she deserves better as for the dirtspot and Connie they can forget a family dinner happening for us the treatment for eating rat poop mixed wiith spoiled filthy food is out of the question. Run a special for every gallon of bleach a customer brings in they will receive 10% off at Berger hospital ER if used withiin 24 hours lol
who cares

Toledo, OH

#33 Jun 10, 2013
That place is nasty all they have working there are drug heads why would u want to eat there u might catch something. Dont worry it won't be there much longer the health department will end up closing that nasty ass place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pitbulls 31 min Ghost Busters 16
giveaway sheriff's deputy Sgt Carpenter under i... 4 hr immigrant 14
Circleville prostitution and drugs 5 hr Petunia 38
lazy Americans on welfare 6 hr Simplicity 4
Fat Americans 6 hr Ashley M 3
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr NRA_RWNJ 31,513
Tiffany Scott and Layla Scott 7 hr bully 4
Electrocuted on south pickaway 17 hr pipeliner 31
jeremiah webb aka bullfrog (Jan '13) Mon roxy 43
Circleville Dating
Find my Match

Circleville Jobs

Circleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Circleville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Circleville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]