Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Suck the food is not that good for the price. Also slow.
ha

Stoutsville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

I like it. Connie is a nice lady too.
What

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

You guys can't be for real. That is the dirtiest, nastiest place around. Slow, overpriced, and awful food. And that's being pretty polite. I won't even go there after drinking a few.
forreal

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

When Jerry is cooking there it's good
Great

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

The food is very good, prices are low, the portions are huge and the owner is a very sweet lady. I personally love the breakfast there!! The service isn't slow but also remember that you aren't at a fast food drive thru place and you must allow time for things to be cooked. I actually think they are quite fast but then again when I sit down at anyplace to eat I'm not expecting to be in a huge rush. If you are in a rush then call ahead and put in an order for pickup. Their pies are also fantastic and you can order them in advance for those special occasions. It's a nice small town "mom and pop" type of a restaurant.
Agree

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

What wrote:
You guys can't be for real. That is the dirtiest, nastiest place around. Slow, overpriced, and awful food. And that's being pretty polite. I won't even go there after drinking a few.
I totally agree with you!! That place is Dirty and Nasty. Ate there a couple of times. The last time we ate there I ordered biscuits and gravy I took one bite and almost puked. The guy that took our order and cooked our food was dirty looking. I think the Health Department needs to check out that place and close it down!! That place should be called the Nastyspot Café. Lol
Barth

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Agree wrote:
<quoted text> I totally agree with you!! That place is Dirty and Nasty. Ate there a couple of times. The last time we ate there I ordered biscuits and gravy I took one bite and almost puked. The guy that took our order and cooked our food was dirty looking. I think the Health Department needs to check out that place and close it down!! That place should be called the Nastyspot Café. Lol
"IIIIIIIIIIIIIII heard that...."
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

It was always good when it was on 23, but something happened when it moved into town. Last time I was there, it was dirty and the waitress was rude.Carol is a great waitress and very friendly! They need her to train the rest of them. I usually would take my mom in there, but last time we went it was awful and she don't want to go back! I don't know the owner and I am sure she is a wonderful person, but she should realize, her staff is a reflection of her and her restaurant.
lovenpeace

Stoutsville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

The pies really are homemade and really good
been there

Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

just so you know, carol is the only one that works there that isnt rude. we stopped going there a few months ago when the gravy was spoiled . sent it back and jerry sent out another order that wasalso spoiled.and, that sweet little lady? not so sweet!!!!!we will not go back there. if you want great food, clean place and friendly go to the truck stop on 23.its called virginas! awesome place.....
wrong

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

lovenpeace wrote:
The pies really are homemade and really good
Them pies aint homemade it's pudding from a can lmao i know i've made them. that place sucks connie is a tramp has been known to have relations with employees when bernie doesn't want her ... she also lets employees make her food runs with foodstamps at the GFS in Grove City and they keep the cash. she is still paying people cash and not reporting it ... the food sucks, the employees are dirty and they only have one great waitress
Revolution

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

This place was good once. But now it just caters to bums and barmaids. Last time I took my family in there I watched a guy get up and stir the soup. He then tasted it with same spoon and started stirring again. I too know the owner, although not well, and believe she had a dream that has long since faded. The day the soup incident appends we left after complaining only to have the waitress chase us down the street telling us not to badmouth her friend. Friend, you mean this nasty dude wasn't even an employee....NEVER AGAIN...
dunno

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

I know when I am starving I can go there and fet a huge tastey breakfast that hits the spot, and I think for the portion size the prices are fair. But I do agree the place is dirty. They need to bleach the floors everynight or something. I also agree the service is slow and the staff is not as friendly as they should be (since they are working for tips afterall) I can figure out the owner, she come in allmade up just to wait tables. If she took as much pride in her business as she does her appearance, I think it would be much more successful.
Insider

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Yeah the help she hires needs to improve. I'm not sure where she finds these people.
painfulheart09

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

well everyone im a waitress there, i work 2-3 shift... i bust my ass for some of u rude ass ppl, have to tell u.. ud be amazed restuarnts that are dirty, yep the place use more ppl that cared about working there and keeping it clean.. but yea dont everyone there are bad ppl, my mother carol has stuck through that place through alot of shit.. so remember bash what is needed but remember good ppl work there too..
yakky

Fredericktown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

If you were to ever go into the kitchen, you would be in for a rude awakening!!! Filth! Health inspector should be sent there.
Agree

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

mike wrote:
It was always good when it was on 23, but something happened when it moved into town. Last time I was there, it was dirty and the waitress was rude.Carol is a great waitress and very friendly! They need her to train the rest of them. I usually would take my mom in there, but last time we went it was awful and she don't want to go back! I don't know the owner and I am sure she is a wonderful person, but she should realize, her staff is a reflection of her and her restaurant.
Yes, when it was on 23 the food was delicious!! We ate there all the time. Also, the restaurant was nice and clean and so were the employees.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Circleville Forum right now

Search the Circleville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bloomfield Alley Drive Thru 45 min Lisa 15
Pregnant 51 min keelys friend 24
Andrea swift 53 min Alexis 43
lesta bartholomew 1 hr Baha 3
Carol Ann 1 hr Morgan 2
The Yes or No Game 2 hr 75 Scorpio 431
Tommy holloway 2 hr CRAzY 4
•••
•••