Meth items found at Bush Mill Road ho...

Meth items found at Bush Mill Road home, pair charged with burglary

There are 6 comments on the Chillicothe Gazette story from Jun 24, 2013, titled Meth items found at Bush Mill Road home, pair charged with burglary. In it, Chillicothe Gazette reports that:

A man and woman are facing felony burglary charges after allegedly being found in a home with a items for manufacturing meth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chillicothe Gazette.

Tinker Dinker

Lewis Center, OH

#1 Jun 25, 2013
lmao They were homesteading with Meth!!!!!!! Then comes the it's not mine I swear!!!!! lol
LOL

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jun 26, 2013
I say the tennet also had something to do with that also,why in the world would these ppl be in someone elses house,and his neice Christina Baker that he screws and all them nasty butts need off the street!Go to Adams Ave and you will find all them screwed up and I feel sorry for her daughter,that poor child needs taking away an give to someone that will love her,not a bunch dope heads!
chris

Hamersville, OH

#3 Jun 28, 2013
he did hes just got mad and turned them in his name is timmy colter a snitch and a rapest
more truth

Columbus, OH

#4 Jun 28, 2013
Don't forget stimmy colter is also inbred and a thief. Gotta take a colter, be right back.
chris

Hamersville, OH

#5 Jun 28, 2013
hes worthless and christinas dad and aka ralph is fking her
Haha

Portage, MI

#6 Jun 29, 2013
I Think we all no Christina is screwing her dad uncle am whoever else she can for drugs! She does not need her daughter she isn't fit beat if anyone goes to her house she will see drugs filthy house n test her for drugs! They need to look at Timmy Colter BC he has been living at his residence also why in the world wld they do that if someone didn't give them permission they prob making it n he's profiting off them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation (Dec '16) 15 min UT Rules 50,529
Wally World needs more employees at night 19 min Beerbucks 11
lorie starkey (Aug '12) 26 min CoWorkerInLove 44
FLATLINES Last Post Wins (Apr '17) 36 min Johnny_Skidmarks 446
Bed bug warning 6 hr Concerned 2
Chad Trego married??? 7 hr True Love 3
Jeff Fowler can I have your lady!! 8 hr Scrappy 21

Circleville Jobs

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages