Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

anon wrote:
I am only posting this to try to get you to understand how pathetic your feeble your efforts. These threads are a joke. I get on here when I need a laugh. The druggies get on here and laugh while they get high.Get a life. Find some business and mind it.
Could not have said it better myself

Actually, that's what I said but much more concise and to the point, in other words... Better.
Natasha

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

facts wrote:
<quoted text>
I will say again if you want it all laid out, just say so. Secondly, I have already said that I'm doing this for personal reason, because normally I'm all for people rating out dealers and users. Thirdly, yes I use vulgar language, it is not up to me to monitor other peoples kids viewing this site. In conclusion, I will admit that I don't really care about how she gets dealt with, whether the people she has set up beat the sh*t out of her, she ods, or the cops get smart and test her and she goes to jail. If you don't like these threads, then don't click on them, no one is forcing you to read them, I skip by threads that don't interest me all the time and you don't see me reading them and leaving pointless comments. You say I should be embarrassed, no you should be for getting involved in a thread that you yourself has said you find pointless.
Well said this goof ball is a druggy.Why would any body come in and say right off the bat they are not this and not that and don't care. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzDONKEY.
Who_IS_hiding

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

facts wrote:
<quoted text>
I will say again if you want it all laid out, just say so. Secondly, I have already said that I'm doing this for personal reason, because normally I'm all for people rating out dealers and users. Thirdly, yes I use vulgar language, it is not up to me to monitor other peoples kids viewing this site. In conclusion, I will admit that I don't really care about how she gets dealt with, whether the people she has set up beat the sh*t out of her, she ods, or the cops get smart and test her and she goes to jail. If you don't like these threads, then don't click on them, no one is forcing you to read them, I skip by threads that don't interest me all the time and you don't see me reading them and leaving pointless comments. You say I should be embarrassed, no you should be for getting involved in a thread that you yourself has said you find pointless.
Are you confused, little fact less one? This thread is not a Liz Sowers thread. If you remember, I was nominating you for a prestigious award.
I do not click on any thread you create anymore, you say the same stupid stuff, over andover

as I said my visits are sporadic, for about three days I had read them, some guy on some street was busted for meth and your cold hard facts were that Liz had been to the house and she hadn't replied to your topix posts that day. These compelling facts you presented shed the light of truth to the VIP's reading your threads that obviously she had set him up.
-- I'm sure j.edgar Hoover would have recommended you to top secret espionage in the FBI if he had been alive now....

I digress, my point is you and what's-his-troll-name are low life trash, just like Liz

Pot, meet kettle.
Kettle, Pot.

P.s- my "facts" are very compelling, no vulgarity or curse words needed.
facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Who_IS_hiding wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you confused, little fact less one? This thread is not a Liz Sowers thread. If you remember, I was nominating you for a prestigious award.
I do not click on any thread you create anymore, you say the same stupid stuff, over andover
as I said my visits are sporadic, for about three days I had read them, some guy on some street was busted for meth and your cold hard facts were that Liz had been to the house and she hadn't replied to your topix posts that day. These compelling facts you presented shed the light of truth to the VIP's reading your threads that obviously she had set him up.
-- I'm sure j.edgar Hoover would have recommended you to top secret espionage in the FBI if he had been alive now....
I digress, my point is you and what's-his-troll-name are low life trash, just like Liz
Pot, meet kettle.
Kettle, Pot.
P.s- my "facts" are very compelling, no vulgarity or curse words needed.
First off, I wasn't meaning to post my facts on this thread, I assumed you would be smart enough to know I was referring to the Liz thread. So much for thinking you have a brain, much less know how to use it. Secondly, I have only stated the facts as I have seen them or heard them myself, I never claimed to have all the answers, I post what I know and when others compare to what they know, it will either complete the picture or prove me to be full of it, now from what I've seen since I've started this others must see I have a point. Thirdly, as stated earlier you are nominating me for the wrong award. Now see, no vulgarity. As for pot calling kettle back remark, I state again, if you know nothing of the thread and have no interest in it, then just move along, yes I know people will say I'm stupid and whatever else, but what does that say about you.
Who_IS_hiding

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Natasha wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try you are trying to discourage people to quit beating up on you drug dealers.It MAKING A DIFFERENT.YES IT GOING TO TAKE TIME. NO body will be will be locked up because of one thread but this is where it going to start gets the old ball rolling.Law enforcement DOES READ these threads .Sorry druggy/Check the pcj LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!! !!!!AMEN
Lol lol lol?? Are you 12? Does mommy know you visit this site?

Yes, please check pcj and cross reference the motion of discovery, I am will to bet you $500 dollars Topix will be no where in the evidence.

" your honor, I would like to present defense exhibit #01, it's a topix thread that officer bacon based his investigation on."

As far as I'm concerned, I wish all drug dealers would find real jobs, and all drugs were taken off the market. That includes prescription drugs that turn our society into numb consumers. But I can't even get started with that subject because THIS has nothing to do with it...

Posting on topix is not a revolutionary act. It's trashy gossip
anon

Republic, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

The pcj will always fill up. People break the law, cops arrest them. Your posts have nothing to do with it. The same names have been on here for months, it doesn't add up to a hill of beans. No cop would cop would give a squirt of piss for any gossip on these threads. Oh, I forgot they are building a case. Lol Tick tock
Who_IS_hiding

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

anon wrote:
The pcj will always fill up. People break the law, cops arrest them. Your posts have nothing to do with it. The same names have been on here for months, it doesn't add up to a hill of beans. No cop would cop would give a squirt of piss for any gossip on these threads. Oh, I forgot they are building a case. Lol Tick tock
Dude, they are on to us. They know we are the heads of the circleville cartell!!
they are too damn clever and have figured out all of our posts are just us drug dealers trying to bully them into abandoning their brilliant scheme which has obviously caught the attention of the FBI and DEA, etc... Said post are definitely admissible in court, in our inevitable cases we are about to receive indictments for.....
facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Who_IS_hiding wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, they are on to us. They know we are the heads of the circleville cartell!!
they are too damn clever and have figured out all of our posts are just us drug dealers trying to bully them into abandoning their brilliant scheme which has obviously caught the attention of the FBI and DEA, etc... Said post are definitely admissible in court, in our inevitable cases we are about to receive indictments for.....
Yes, you are so much better than anybody else in this site. You may not use vulgar language, but you do not hesitate to use teenage antics. You truly are holding the high ground.
Who_IS_hiding

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

facts wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I wasn't meaning to post my facts on this thread, I assumed you would be smart enough to know I was referring to the Liz thread. So much for thinking you have a brain, much less know how to use it. Secondly, I have only stated the facts as I have seen them or heard them myself, I never claimed to have all the answers, I post what I know and when others compare to what they know, it will either complete the picture or prove me to be full of it, now from what I've seen since I've started this others must see I have a point. Thirdly, as stated earlier you are nominating me for the wrong award. Now see, no vulgarity. As for pot calling kettle back remark, I state again, if you know nothing of the thread and have no interest in it, then just move along, yes I know people will say I'm stupid and whatever else, but what does that say about you.
You are arguing points that you created. In your post you say that you don't go onto threads that don't interest you and make pointless comments. I retorted that I did not go onto your Liz posts and say anything. I'm on this thread. And now you argue, rattling off your bullet points, that I don't have the ability to use my brain because I should have know you were referring to the other thread.
But honey, that does not make any sense. It makes your first argument a moot point. It can't go both ways. Seeing as how this is reminiscent of arguing with a wall about the color of its paint, I'm done with you. Ms least informative troll, which is the perfect title for you. Because you say way too much and very little useful or pertinent information
Tina

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Who_IS_hiding wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said they don't see it that way. I guess we would try the same if it was our job.LOLOLOLOLO More !!!
anon

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Who_IS_hiding wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be checking the mail for my indictment. Do you know any good defense attorneys? Maybe I will hire the troll Billie.
Billie

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

It would be a honor. you are starting to see the light anon.
Who_IS_hiding

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Billie wrote:
It would be a honor. you are starting to see the light anon.
You won't get paid until we get paid, alright?
anon

Republic, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Who_IS_hiding wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't get paid until we get paid, alright?
I don't think defense attorneys work like that. Unless she is savy enough to get us off the criminal charges, then we can sue in civil court. Hold your breath Billie, your phone. will be ringing .
Billie

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

anon wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think defense attorneys work like that. Unless she is savy enough to get us off the criminal charges, then we can sue in civil court. Hold your breath Billie, your phone. will be ringing .
THIS is not going away you druggys are using scare tactics that who going to believe you crap.lololololo try again JOKE
Billie

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

MORE !!!!!!!!!!
Who_IS_hiding

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

anon wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think defense attorneys work like that. Unless she is savy enough to get us off the criminal charges, then we can sue in civil court. Hold your breath Billie, your phone. will be ringing .
Let's get Liz to set someone up, ya know? Draw the heat off us....
anon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Billie wrote:
<quoted text>THIS is not going away you druggys are using scare tactics that who going to believe you crap.lololololo try again JOKE
Dam n, you really aren't going away. I guess I should halt all of my drug selling and turn myself. What an incredible dumbass.
Billie

Orient, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

anon wrote:
<quoted text>Dam n, you really aren't going away. I guess I should halt all of my drug selling and turn myself. What an incredible thing.I think your right.
Don't worry my friend you can snitch out some of the other drug dealers.WE WILL CUT YOU A DEAL.. Just never bend over in the shower to pick up the soap and never never wear your under pants on backwards.ouch !!!!!But it does sound like you might like those things.Cant believe my eyes what you wrote had to read it twice.Take care
Trea

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Jerry Behling

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of45
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Circleville Forum right now

Search the Circleville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 30 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 28,428
Danielle Disbennett 1 hr Renter 1
Snitches 2 hr Frank Rizzo 18
Vote no on logan elm levy 3 hr circleville 20
Greg Salyers (May '13) 6 hr cole son 73
Dope Girls: OUT of Prison and ON the Streets (Apr '12) 8 hr lookout 56
Ashley Burroughs 8 hr lookout 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Circleville Jobs

•••