Columbus, OH

#4 Jun 18, 2013
So true wrote:
<quoted text>knows nothing must be to high to get the facts straight
old Bill got your number drugger
Screw you

United States

#5 Jun 18, 2013
Defiantly Billie.. he also uses the names slugger, Jamie, Ronnie. He's stupid and annoying. Probably Remember n 1991, that's who they remind me of lol learn some new names moron!
Billie

West Salem, OH

#6 Jun 18, 2013
Screw you wrote:
Defiantly Billie.. he also uses the names slugger, Jamie, Ronnie. He's stupid and annoying. Probably Remember n 1991, that's who they remind me of lol learn some new names moron!
Im loven this. want more TRUE dirt Carvers ??
Screw you

United States

#7 Jun 18, 2013
The Carvers have nothing to with this Dumbass! You're so stupid and annoying. Go needle up and die, nobody cares about you! Skank
Agnes

Logan, OH

#8 Jun 18, 2013
Least informative troll is "Screw you". Without a doubt.
Who_IS_hiding

Columbus, OH

#10 Jun 18, 2013
I'd say "facts" and the relentless posting about Liz sowers.

We get it dude

Wh*re, junkie, skank, nark snitch

Check, info received.
facts

United States

#11 Jun 18, 2013
Who_IS_hiding wrote:
I'd say "facts" and the relentless posting about Liz sowers.
We get it dude
Wh*re, junkie, skank, nark snitch
Check, info received.
First off, I am not a dude. Secondly, if you are going to classify me it would be most informative, because I have gave proof to my claims, or I would be most annoying due to my unrelenting posts. I promise to stop once I hear that she gets what's coming to her or she's back in pcj.
Dogem

Columbus, OH

#12 Jun 19, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I am not a dude. Secondly, if you are going to classify me it would be most informative, because I have gave proof to my claims, or I would be most annoying due to my unrelenting posts. I promise to stop once I hear that she gets what's coming to her or she's back in pcj.
DONT give up regardless what they say they want this to GO away.You are like a lot of us fed up with with drug dealers.This is working hang in there its goig to take a lot of time but the police must investagate each one. Just look in pcj.you got to be a good person.THANK YOU FOR DOING THE RIGHT THING FOF OUR CHRIDEN.
who cares

United States

#13 Jun 19, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Julie don't be mad because you're man Brian is getting plowed by big bubba LMAO
facts

United States

#14 Jun 19, 2013
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>Julie don't be mad because you're man Brian is getting plowed by big bubba LMAO
Your just mad because your not getting plowed by Bubba. keep trying to figure out who i am, maybe one day youll get it.
Who_IS_hiding

Columbus, OH

#15 Jun 19, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Your just mad because your not getting plowed by Bubba. keep trying to figure out who i am, maybe one day youll get it.
Honestly, there are not many real facts. All you do is say nasty things and if someone has recently went to jail you drop that name and say Liz was over there. I don't know Liz., unless she is the grimy girl who had short dirty blonde hair and kinda buck teeth when she was a teenager. Regardless, I don't care. I'm from Circleville, but I don't live there, nor do I visit

I do care about your family and kids, not personally but worldly. No child should grow up around drugs, exposed to violence or sub par living standards. And drugs take a huge toll on a community. But unless you are actually involved, like creating or being a part of a block watch, citizens patrol and actually informing to real officers about actual drug transactions, all you are doing is spewing negative trash on a gossip website.

You are ridiculous to think that saying a known drug addict was with another known drug addict does ANY kind of ACTUAL good in the world, you are as sad and pathetic as Liz. At least she knows enough to say positive things!!

If you had any integrity at all, you would not feel so good about what you are doing. You would know that posting "facts" everyday is a personal vendetta and you are trying to wrap it in a disguise of some sort of vigilantism.
And to gain a sense of false empowerment thinking that you are contributing to society and a child's well being is dreadful...

Because your posts are so vulgar they are removed daily so THANKFULLY people and their teenagers are not reading the trash you spew.
facts

United States

#16 Jun 19, 2013
If you have been reading from the start you would have seen the actual facts. If you haven't just say the word and I will lay it all back out, everything I have mentioned about her has been known by me, not what others have said. Yes this is a personal vendetta, as it has been stated before she has hurt a lot of good people by her actions and I'm not referring to drug users or dealers, people who made her second chance possible, then goes out and basically says f you to them by not only trashing them but by also using again. She is a pos who needs to get what's coming to her or back to jail. Until then I will not stop.
Who_IS_hiding

Columbus, OH

#17 Jun 19, 2013
As a matter of FACT, I do not know where the beginning is, so I surely wasn't there. To reiterate my point, the post are removed daily and my visit to topix are sporadic. I will say it was DOGEM whom thanked you for doing the right thing for the children. I really hope that statement was facetious, because it would almost be an oxymoron to say posting vulgarity on a gossip site benefits children in any way. It's embarrassing to be blunt, I'm embarrassed for you
anon

Cleveland, OH

#18 Jun 19, 2013
Dogem wrote:
<quoted text>DONT give up regardless what they say they want this to GO away.You are like a lot of us fed up with with drug dealers.This is working hang in there its goig to take a lot of time but the police must investagate each one. Just look in pcj.you got to be a good person.THANK YOU FOR DOING THE RIGHT THING FOF OUR CHRIDEN.
You folks who think you are having any impact by listing names on this gossip site crack me up. Trust me, know one cares, least of all law enforcement. There are laws to be followed. People can't be convicted on heresay. Let me beat you to the punch, I don't use drugs I'm not selling them either. I don't care if you post forever. I hope all the dealers and users get arr
anon

Cleveland, OH

#19 Jun 19, 2013
I am only posting this to try to get you to understand how pathetic your feeble your efforts. These threads are a joke. I get on here when I need a laugh. The druggies get on here and laugh while they get high.Get a life. Find some business and mind it.
facts

United States

#20 Jun 19, 2013
Who_IS_hiding wrote:
As a matter of FACT, I do not know where the beginning is, so I surely wasn't there. To reiterate my point, the post are removed daily and my visit to topix are sporadic. I will say it was DOGEM whom thanked you for doing the right thing for the children. I really hope that statement was facetious, because it would almost be an oxymoron to say posting vulgarity on a gossip site benefits children in any way. It's embarrassing to be blunt, I'm embarrassed for you
I will say again if you want it all laid out, just say so. Secondly, I have already said that I'm doing this for personal reason, because normally I'm all for people rating out dealers and users. Thirdly, yes I use vulgar language, it is not up to me to monitor other peoples kids viewing this site. In conclusion, I will admit that I don't really care about how she gets dealt with, whether the people she has set up beat the sh*t out of her, she ods, or the cops get smart and test her and she goes to jail. If you don't like these threads, then don't click on them, no one is forcing you to read them, I skip by threads that don't interest me all the time and you don't see me reading them and leaving pointless comments. You say I should be embarrassed, no you should be for getting involved in a thread that you yourself has said you find pointless.
Natasha

Johnstown, OH

#21 Jun 19, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>You folks who think you are having any impact by listing names on this gossip site crack me up. Trust me, know one cares, least of all law enforcement. There are laws to be followed. People can't be convicted on heresay. Let me beat you to the punch, I don't use drugs I'm not selling them either. I don't care if you post forever. I hope all the dealers and users get arr
Nice try you are trying to discourage people to quit beating up on you drug dealers.It MAKING A DIFFERENT.YES IT GOING TO TAKE TIME. NO body will be will be locked up because of one thread but this is where it going to start gets the old ball rolling.Law enforcement DOES READ these threads .Sorry druggy/Check the pcj LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!! !!!!AMEN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wits end 1 hr Tammy Cook 17
18+ girls trade pics? 2 hr Big Dong 2
Sunday Morning God Slot 2 hr being myself 10
America needs to obey The Holy Bible 4 hr Word 1
Free Trevor Teets 4 hr barksky 16
72 arrested court outcomes 4 hr So what 31
kyria howard 8 hr da bears 1
More from around the web

Circleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE