First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chelsea

Carroll, OH

#1 May 29, 2012
Who is one of the toughest old men you have known?
Lateeeeesha

United States

#2 May 29, 2012
No doubt about it. That would be Potsy Johnson, the Man Meth Can Not Kill.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Taylor, MI

#3 May 29, 2012
Rick flair.
former roundtowner

Washington Court House, OH

#4 May 30, 2012
Any of the Blevins boys from back in the 60's.
one who cares

United States

#5 May 30, 2012
Ronnie Allen was pretty tough back when he drove race cars
former roundtowner

Washington Court House, OH

#6 May 30, 2012
one who cares wrote:
Ronnie Allen was pretty tough back when he drove race cars
Hell yes he was, he and his brother Carmen both. Their sister Jeannie was a sweetie too.
Anonymous

Wilmington, OH

#7 Jun 3, 2012
Good ole Oscar Allen
Roundtown

Columbus, OH

#8 Jun 3, 2012
Hagerty Haddox No one messed with him Ronnie allen Scwaughbaughs or blevins They did not wont any part of him and if they say different they are liars
Hugh Jass

Toledo, OH

#9 Jun 3, 2012
That homeless dude in Miami who had his face eaten off and lived. I don't care who you are, that's badass right there!
Yessss

United States

#10 Jun 3, 2012
Art Donaldson
Sharon Peters

Newark, OH

#11 Jun 4, 2012
Bill Ballou and Tink Crosby. Don't mess with them old bulls or you'll get the horns.
Chelsea

Carroll, OH

#12 Jun 4, 2012
There was a pretty tough old dude named Cletus that used to work down at the park. I think he rode motorcycles too
you are all nuts

United States

#13 Jun 4, 2012
Tony Tackett... ;}
cville 4

United States

#14 Jun 4, 2012
Jerry cupp was a tough sob
happy

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Jun 4, 2012
POTSY JOHNSON - the man meth couldn't kill and his butt buddy Cody Schwalbauch escaped felon from Nelsonville aren't very tough but will give you the reach around of your life all the while stealing everything not nailed down, they like to beat the elderly before robbing them, thats seems pretty hard ass
hey

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Jun 4, 2012
Potsy and his side kick Cody are GUTLESS WANDERS.
COWARDS. Tell them to hit a real man and see if they don't get knocked on their a$$es.
Potsy is just like his old man, he should stay in prison for LIFE. Go to a real mans home and try and beat or steal from them, will see what pansy's they REALLY are.It takes a real COWARD to beat or steal from the elderly or from anyone, it takes a REAL MAN to let them both know what it FEELS like to stomp them into the ground like the cock roaches they are. lol.
Circleville resident

Columbus, OH

#17 Jun 4, 2012
joe heeter was the meanest mf i knew
Don Medich

Phoenixville, PA

#18 Oct 28, 2012
I am glad I had a chance to mingle with the tough
guys in roundtown in the 60's, Carmen Allen, Ronnie Allen, Joe Heeter, and Ted Fowler just to name a few.

“Displaced Denizen”

Since: Aug 12

Powell Ohio

#19 Oct 28, 2012
Don Medich wrote:
I am glad I had a chance to mingle with the tough
guys in roundtown in the 60's, Carmen Allen, Ronnie Allen, Joe Heeter, and Ted Fowler just to name a few.
My list would include Joe, Carmen, Ronnie, I don't remember Ted Fowler. Benny Schwaulbauch, Joe Keaton, Clark Fout and George Reeser,(big George, not the ball player). Maybe Clark Fout and Herschel Mumaw. I miss seeing these badasses sometimes.Jerry Cupp wasn't really a fighter, just a big guy. OK if you didn't mess with him.
just a thought

Columbus, OH

#20 Oct 28, 2012
former_roundtowner wrote:
<quoted text>
My list would include Joe, Carmen, Ronnie, I don't remember Ted Fowler. Benny Schwaulbauch, Joe Keaton, Clark Fout and George Reeser,(big George, not the ball player). Maybe Clark Fout and Herschel Mumaw. I miss seeing these badasses sometimes.Jerry Cupp wasn't really a fighter, just a big guy. OK if you didn't mess with him.
If you wanna see Clark Fout just stop in and see him at the bar. He owns the old Marys bar. It is now Witts End. And he is still a mean old man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation 6 min texas pete 15,722
Circleville prostitution and drugs (Sep '14) 13 min SheNASTY 71
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 4 hr Squatch is my friend 2,231
They r watchin u whitney lester 4 hr Ashamed 2
Secret to picking up drunk chicks 4 hr Mark 15
Piolt 4 hr lisa 4
Circleville cops (Aug '16) 4 hr Dishonest John 42

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance