bed bugs in town
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Cleveland, OH

#23 May 9, 2013
I heard they left town wrote:
I heard the bed bugs left town because they were disgusted by the accommodations.
Lol!
Loni

Chillicothe, OH

#24 May 10, 2013
I heard they left because they didn't sell enough concert tickets.
curious

Grafton, OH

#25 May 10, 2013
I heard they left because gettin tired of STDS!!! The bugs are like "the hell with this"!!!
Family

Amesville, OH

#26 May 12, 2013
I hired Spires when I got bed bugs from going on Vacation to Cedar Point and spending a 1000 for two nights in a hotel and I brought them black. And I have nothing but good things to say about them. they came in initially and then came back in once more and it has been a year and I have not seen one.You have to do everything they tell you, like the beg bug covers, cleaning everything, putting your clothes in trash bags, it sucks but it works. I have never had a bug in my life so I was quite depressed but they/ helped me.
DEsucks

Chillicothe, OH

#27 May 12, 2013
DE can be dangerous to inhale, and it takes weeks for it to work because the bugs have to actually track through it.
tune up

United States

#28 May 18, 2013
Make sure your getting every crack and crevace (sp) of wood. They like wood so you will find them under couches, beframes, in-tables, baseboards, ect. I flipped my couch over and there were dozens of them, but no one was ever bit. It was quite weird.
check out

Toledo, OH

#29 May 18, 2013
I see the older cashier lady at Walmart and her arms are always covered wiyh sores. I cant help but wonder if she has bedbugs? I feel bad for her.
check out

Toledo, OH

#30 May 18, 2013
Dont buy still from yard sales or pick trash.
ugg

Albany, OH

#31 May 19, 2013
Kids have been getting bit but couldn't find there nest anywhere seen one here and there 3 times tonight i just turned the light on and 3 where biting my little girl so i flipped the couch again 6th time this time i found the sobs so just threw the couch out now all i got is a chair wtf
ugg

Albany, OH

#32 May 19, 2013
So freaking aggravated right now oh and i also found one of them brown spiders
hehe

Columbus, OH

#33 May 19, 2013
Are their names brad or bruce by chance?
so true

Columbus, OH

#34 May 20, 2013
ugg wrote:
Kids have been getting bit but couldn't find there nest anywhere seen one here and there 3 times tonight i just turned the light on and 3 where biting my little girl so i flipped the couch again 6th time this time i found the sobs so just threw the couch out now all i got is a chair wtf
That sucks. However I don't think you solved the problem by throwing couch out. U still have to resolve the issue. Good luck. I hear it can be a costly battle to get rid of the little suckers.

Also someone mentioned no one was getting bit in their house. They are biting folks in your house. Some people (those who end up with bug bites) are allergic to the bug bite. In my sister's house, her and her youngest child were the only 2 in the house showing signs of bites. Her husband and older 2 girls showed no signs. They say everyone gets bit but some are allergic to the bite. Good luck.
a big pain

Acme, PA

#35 May 20, 2013
U can go on the internet and buy the same products that the companies use. Thats what i did. Its alot cheaper then hiring someone. U have to do it right tho and follow directions. It cost around $300. The stuff u buy at the store has very little pesticide in it.
yup

United States

#36 May 21, 2013
De works if u do it right! I havent seen any in 6 mons! And its only 10$ at lowes...
giffin

Miamisburg, OH

#37 May 21, 2013
yup wrote:
De works if u do it right! I havent seen any in 6 mons! And its only 10$ at lowes...
what is it? The low budget people need to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sad day Charles Manson is dead at 83 he was a t... 8 min Burn in helll Cha... 9
Brandon Johnson 24 min Bobgiveyoubutthurt 3
Opening a Theater in Circleville. 1 hr Yep 54
Relocation (Dec '16) 1 hr Maverick 808 35,016
Tina Webb 1 hr Eww 3
Thanksgiving 5 hr Bean 12
435 half ave 5 hr Neighborhood 2

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance