I have seen these critters at a lot of public places anyone else see this
Huh

Van Wert, OH

#2 May 7, 2013
Where so I don't go there?
curious

Columbus, OH

#3 May 7, 2013
I've seen bed bugs at doctors offices and walmart!!
really

Albany, OH

#5 May 8, 2013
Picca had to take my uncle money i owed him was waiting for him to come out they were crawling all over some woman she tried to say it was lady bugs but i know what that looks like came home looked up diff bugs and that is what they were

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6 May 8, 2013
You can thank the us government for all the bed bugs. They where all most all killed in the 40's 50's by DDT now the government outlaw it because it can cause cancer. It was the only easy way to kill bed bugs. The poison they use now don't work so good or you have to pay big money to have the room baked! DDT cost next to nothing and if you sprayed you house with it, it would kill any bug. True it can make you have cancer but what does not do that in this day and age. Also if you it enough of it it can kill you. Dont see why you would eat poison but ok... Sure out law the one thing that killed off all the bed bugs off in our country for 50 years. DDT was initially used by the military in WW II to control malaria, typhus, body lice, and bubonic plague . Cases of malaria fell from 400,000 in 1946 to virtually none in 1950. DDT can still legally be manufactured in the U.S., but it can only be sold to, or used by, foreign countries. In the U.S. the only exceptions for DDT use are for public health emergencies involving vector (insect) diseases and control of body lice. So they will use it on us in emergencies but no let us use it to stop this out brake of bed bugs in our country.. I dont get it! all well. Just happy i never had bedbugs!
curious

United States

#7 May 8, 2013
If you have bed bugs, don't hire Spires! My friend had bed bugs and hired Spires! They have sprayed mutiple times and still have them!! The exterminator that came to her house was nasty! His crack was hangin out!! Very unprofessional !
typer typerson

Columbus, OH

#8 May 8, 2013
DDT is crap. It was killing eagles and alot of top predators. Research moron! It has issues breaking down. Super poor countries still use it, so move.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#9 May 8, 2013
typer typerson wrote:
DDT is crap. It was killing eagles and alot of top predators. Research moron! It has issues breaking down. Super poor countries still use it, so move.
The eggshell-thinning reports are contradictory at best, and totally dishonest at worst. Bald eagles were in steep decline years before DDT came on the scene. It was all about money why they took it down. It was cheep worked on all bugs. The big poison make are who payed for the study. The where going under because they did not make money because DDT was so cheap. SO they did a fake study and said it was killing the Americana bird so law makes would out law it.
haha

United States

#10 May 8, 2013
curious wrote:
If you have bed bugs, don't hire Spires! My friend had bed bugs and hired Spires! They have sprayed mutiple times and still have them!! The exterminator that came to her house was nasty! His crack was hangin out!! Very unprofessional !
so true. they add water to it to save money. i know a guy that works there and does this just so they can charge u again.
curious

Elyria, OH

#11 May 8, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
so true. they add water to it to save money. i know a guy that works there and does this just so they can charge u again.
I believe you! The guy that sprayed my friends house was trashy and his ass was hanging out!
haha

United States

#12 May 8, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you! The guy that sprayed my friends house was trashy and his ass was hanging out!
did he have glasses? lol
Loni

Chillicothe, OH

#13 May 8, 2013
First thing I thought of was that a local motel or hotel had bed bugs. Know anything about Holiday Inn? Do they have them? I won't question Budge Inn. I think I know the answer to that one.
ewww

Baltimore, MD

#14 May 8, 2013
so how do you get rid of the cridders?
curious

Elyria, OH

#15 May 8, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
did he have glasses? lol
His name is Gerald and i think he was wearing glasses! Do you know him? Lol
yup

United States

#16 May 8, 2013
Go to lowes n buy DE its a white powder that's kills bed bugs and it actually works. I ended up with the dam things and tried everything and nothing worked then someone told me to try de and it worked I no longer have the bed bugs! If u can't find it just ask a worker they will help u
curious

Elyria, OH

#17 May 8, 2013
DE doesn't work!! My friend tried DE and it did not work! That's why she called Spires!!
yup

United States

#18 May 8, 2013
It worked for me u have to keep up on it..leave it on ur carpet n bedding for 48 hrs then vaccum it up then reply I did it for 2wks and there gone
curious

Elyria, OH

#19 May 8, 2013
yup wrote:
It worked for me u have to keep up on it..leave it on ur carpet n bedding for 48 hrs then vaccum it up then reply I did it for 2wks and there gone
Ok!! How do you prevent your vaccum from getting clogged??

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#20 May 8, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>Ok!! How do you prevent your vaccum from getting clogged??
clean it out outside each use! Never had them, but they sound awful and if you think about it, sprays don't kill them so after each time you sweep clean it. And I have also heard to throw away all teddy bears, wash and dry all clothes and blankets. And go buy a bed protector at Walmart
I heard they left town

Dublin, OH

#21 May 9, 2013
I heard the bed bugs left town because they were disgusted by the accommodations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation 19 min texas pete 11,503
Rick blankenship 31 min Gone 8
Any Cville girls selling it!!! 40 min Sue 17
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 42 min -Papa-Smurf- 2,087
Sam brown hid a needle 47 min Sue 14
Angie Barnes Jones,mi Samantha Watson ,Jason C ... 59 min tommy 2
Kathy Mills-Giffin 1 hr Sue 35

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance