Did anyone else read this?

Did anyone else read this?

Posted in the Circleville Forum

Letsdoit

Columbus, OH

#1 Oct 10, 2012
DID anyone else read this BS in the herald? first off I dont care if she was assulted, what does she think she was doing to those babies of hers? Second off the sentence for potentially KILLING her childen with her DRUGS is only 36 months per child, she should get DEATH for each count. How sad is it when you can get more time for drugs than you can for endangering your own child with those same drugs.

CIRCLEVILLE - A Columbus man has been charged for allegedly beating a Circleville woman who was recently indicted in relation to a September meth bust.
Brandon E. Russell, 26, was indicted for felonious assault by the Pickaway County Grand Jury on Friday for allegedly hitting Kristy Anacker, 36, in the face and then beating her in a June incident at her home.

Anacker identified Russell and another man as the assailants; however, the second man has yet to be charged.
Anacker and Clyde E. Lane, 40, of Circleville, were also both indicted on Friday for their alleged involvement in a meth lab at 164 Hayward Ave.
Probation and police officers discovered the meth lab during a random probation check on Sept. 27. Circleville Police Chief Wayne Gray said, at the time of the bust, the two were in the process of cooking methamphetamine in the presence of three children, ages 3, 5 and 10.
Both were indicted for illegal manufacturing of drugs, a first-degree felony; illegal assembly or possession of chemicals for the manufacture of drugs, a second-degree felony; and three counts of endangering children, a third-degree felony.
Both face a maximum sentence of 11 years for the first-degree felony, 8 years for the second-degree felony, and 36 months for each of the third-degree felonies.
Both Anacker and Lane have multiple arrests on their records. Anacker has previously been charged with assault, theft, disorderly conduct and menacing, while Lane has a record of animal cruelty, trespassing and domestic violence.
The two are currently incarcerated in Pickaway County Jail.
Just saying

Columbus, OH

#2 Oct 10, 2012
IT'S ALL DRUG RELATED.. Even the assualt, there is another topix about her on here before the meth bust and they say, she tried to rob that dude for heroin and crack. I think they should just put them all in a "cell" together and see who kills who first.
I agree the sentence for what they put those children through isn't tought enough. Those kids have lived their entire lives around drugs and violences. She should have never gotten them back after she lost them the first time. They are sweet kids, they just need someone to love and care for them.
victoria

Columbus, OH

#3 Oct 4, 2013
Letsdoit wrote:
DID anyone else read this BS in the herald? first off I dont care if she was assulted, what does she think she was doing to those babies of hers? Second off the sentence for potentially KILLING her childen with her DRUGS is only 36 months per child, she should get DEATH for each count. How sad is it when you can get more time for drugs than you can for endangering your own child with those same drugs.
CIRCLEVILLE - A Columbus man has been charged for allegedly beating a Circleville woman who was recently indicted in relation to a September meth bust.
Brandon E. Russell, 26, was indicted for felonious assault by the Pickaway County Grand Jury on Friday for allegedly hitting Kristy Anacker, 36, in the face and then beating her in a June incident at her home.
Anacker identified Russell and another man as the assailants; however, the second man has yet to be charged.
Anacker and Clyde E. Lane, 40, of Circleville, were also both indicted on Friday for their alleged involvement in a meth lab at 164 Hayward Ave.
Probation and police officers discovered the meth lab during a random probation check on Sept. 27. Circleville Police Chief Wayne Gray said, at the time of the bust, the two were in the process of cooking methamphetamine in the presence of three children, ages 3, 5 and 10.
Both were indicted for illegal manufacturing of drugs, a first-degree felony; illegal assembly or possession of chemicals for the manufacture of drugs, a second-degree felony; and three counts of endangering children, a third-degree felony.
Both face a maximum sentence of 11 years for the first-degree felony, 8 years for the second-degree felony, and 36 months for each of the third-degree felonies.
Both Anacker and Lane have multiple arrests on their records. Anacker has previously been charged with assault, theft, disorderly conduct and menacing, while Lane has a record of animal cruelty, trespassing and domestic violence.
The two are currently incarcerated in Pickaway County Jail.
well that guy is my dad, and that lady was my soon to be stepmom. and they are both complete trash! They could have killed my sisters im not even aloud to see them now because there grandma took them. they piss me off!!!!!!!
Lillian Cuyler

Dayton, OH

#4 Oct 4, 2013
I feel sorry for the kids, for all kids that are neglected by worthless addicts. There's so many running around, it's a heartbreaking epidemic.
Our future generations are so effed :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is selling dope and Where are they located 15 min Kayla 8
My True Love 1 hr Honeymooner 15
Steven moore 2 hr Please tell me 9
snitches 5 hr kim 37
Mass suicide 7 hr Like it is 6
Lori Harmon 7 hr noclue 3
Renee Rittenhouse 8 hr I have an idea 13
Identify Suspect 11 hr Angie 64
More from around the web

Personal Finance