iknow

Columbus, OH

#65 Apr 4, 2012
southsider wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dumb @#$% not everybody got a medical card. i checked about talbot hall an they said its a couple grand if u dont have ins. or medical card. same goes with seein a doc. point blank is a person aint gonna get clean if forced into it an if they dont really want it. the only way your gonna get clean is if u want it. i'v went in sit n county for 60 days an in 3 hours of getting out i was useing an its because i didnt want to get clean. i dont think rehab is for everyone i'm just sayin that you really gotta want to get clean to get clean an stay clean. thier is people out thier that dont like what they have become an do want to do somethin about it. but then we get people that

think they know everything about it which they dont. they dont have a clue. i guess u almost have to live thru it to understand but its ok keep on actin like u know how it is or know the perfect soultion. because in all reality thier is not one. you either commit to gettin clean an stayin clean the rest of your life which is gonna be a struggle or die or prison. pretty much it for. an addict. just know u cant force rehab on sumone that dont want it an excpect them to stay clean when they get out. thiers alot of addicts out thier that are good people even tho alot of people want to fast judge them. but keep on thinking your better than other people cause guess what? pride is one of the deadly sins. so stick that in your pipe an smoke it!
been there done that. Toughed it out like a true trooper. You don't have $150 to see the sub doctor.You spend more than that on dope, probably everyday. 60 days clean you had it licked, but yet you wasn't ready to quit. You didn't realize yet that you were going no where and wanted to. change.So I'm saying is boo hoo, you had a chance and still choose to live in hell. Enjoy living in hell.
Villager

United States

#66 Apr 4, 2012
Im not stupid, I know it's a never ending battle but each time we fight for the future we save few lives and it's not impossible. I cannot help an addict unless he or she is willing to change for better life, I can try to help be there when they're down because we all are Gods children. Life is hard enough and there is something or someone out there that's gonna help along the way. Stop looking for easy way out because that's entrance to Hell. I have seen enough and I am not gonna sit back, watch it go worse for my grandkids. I understand it is not easy but to lose your morals and respect is unforgiving, because its just wrong. Not one soul needs to suffer for your addiction only you. There is a good way to live, love yourself and use your body as a temple to get better, I promise it will get better slowly not over night. Unlike drugs which make it better in few hours and endure hell when its affects come crashing down. Make a decision for the rest of your life and children
southsider

Circleville, OH

#67 Apr 5, 2012
yea i'm pretty sure i wasnt cryin. and i'm not livin n hell i'm good an clean. i just figgered i would give a lil word for the addicts out thier. since i know and am related to plenty of them. i told a couple of my budds this was gonna hit this town hard back when oxys hit the town 10 years ago. i knew alot of pep would get addicted to them an whats cheaper an stronger u guessed it H. just took sum time for it to get to town. start out snortin it then progress. lucky im a strong minded person an can do just about anything i put my mind too. by the way i hate an cant stand a theif an sum one that throws dirty needels where kids can find them an trap around kids thats (@#$%) messed up. i say clean this town up too. its just not as easy as everyone thinks its gonna be. personaly i think a methadone clinc would help but thiers also bad things that come with that.
Villager

United States

#68 Apr 5, 2012
southsider wrote:
yea i'm pretty sure i wasnt cryin. and i'm not livin n hell i'm good an clean. i just figgered i would give a lil word for the addicts out thier. since i know and am related to plenty of them. i told a couple of my budds this was gonna hit this town hard back when oxys hit the town 10 years ago. i knew alot of pep would get addicted to them an whats cheaper an stronger u guessed it H. just took sum time for it to get to town. start out snortin it then progress. lucky im a strong minded person an can do just about anything i put my mind too. by the way i hate an cant stand a theif an sum one that throws dirty needels where kids can find them an trap around kids thats (@#$%) messed up. i say clean this town up too. its just not as easy as everyone thinks its gonna be. personaly i think a methadone clinc would help but thiers also bad things that come with that.
Im glad your strong willed to turn your life around and keep at it . I agree the town needs a clinic, scioto paint valley has help for anyone, I personally think suboxone is better than methodone clinic because it has lesser effects than methodone. Actually we need an asylum built because some are in dire need of shock therapy.
southsider

Circleville, OH

#69 Apr 5, 2012
yea i'd say your right about the suboxone being better than the methodone. i just heard scioto paint valley got sum funds in to help people yesterday. its sad to see or watch a lot of good people fall into a terribel addiction. alot of them are savabel an alot are not. an for the record i think pars is a joke them people treat thier patience like crap and are always tryin to threatin u to call your p.o. when i used to have to go it acctually made me want to use more after leaving because they would piss me off by doing multipul things or just hearing storys of getting toar up. but then again everyones diffrent. pars is all about gettin that money not about helping people. just my opinion
Villager

United States

#70 Apr 5, 2012
I definitely agree with you, I sympathetize with your anger and its never easy to get them to understand that timing isn't your best friend. Using jail or probation againest you when you're really trying to turn your life around is not the way to help then they're in the wrong department to be working. Hopefully, they will see that soon. No one rules no one only themselves. Good luck in your new life, I wish nothing but the best for anyone that's willing to live in harmony
Shytstain Charlie

Newark, OH

#71 Apr 5, 2012
southsider wrote:
yea i'd say your right about the suboxone being better than the methodone. i just heard scioto paint valley got sum funds in to help people yesterday. its sad to see or watch a lot of good people fall into a terribel addiction. alot of them are savabel an alot are not. an for the record i think pars is a joke them people treat thier patience like crap and are always tryin to threatin u to call your p.o. when i used to have to go it acctually made me want to
use more after leaving because they would piss
me off by doing multipul things or just hearing
storys of getting toar up. but then again
everyones diffrent. pars is all about gettin that
money not about helping people. just my
opinion
Worst part of PARS is that one of the biggest heroin addicts in town...his mother is a counselor there. Ain't that some shit!
southsider

Circleville, OH

#72 Apr 6, 2012
thanks villager it is really nice to hear some encouragement.
Really

Circleville, OH

#73 Apr 8, 2012
Shytstain Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
Worst part of PARS is that one of the biggest heroin addicts in town...his mother is a counselor there. Ain't that some shit!
No some shit is that your a stupid mutha f*c* and dont have a clue he has turned his life around and is clean! so go somewhere with all that B.S. forreal thats all people do come to this site and start drama forreal are we fu**ing three or what?????? Get a Damn life or job and maybe put that drug down yourself or say it to his face if there is something you have a problem with!!!!!!!!!!
damien

Circleville, OH

#75 Apr 9, 2012
southsider wrote:
thanks villager it is really nice to hear some encouragement.
let me say something give me ur real name i knw who ur talking about and for ur info punk or bitch ive been clean for 7 mths get at me or are u a punk or a bitch to tell me what u really thank get at your boy haters o and by the way i probly GOTCHA ON YOUR PICE AKA PICE MAKER LMFAO
Shytstain Charlie

Newark, OH

#76 Apr 9, 2012
damien wrote:
<quoted text>
let me say something give me ur real name i knw who ur talking about and for ur info punk or bitch ive been clean for 7 mths get at me or are u a punk or a bitch to tell me what u really thank get at your boy haters o and by the way i probly GOTCHA ON YOUR PICE AKA PICE MAKER LMFAO
Charlie Moss you little snitching ass bitch. You might remember my little cousin Cassie. Your snitching put her in prison. We all know your role in the burglary you, her and your buddy Brad did.You never got prison time or even probation for that, and you sold my family's stolen shit to bill ballou.
. Boy You are only clean 7 mos. cause you JUST did 6 mos in prison for stealing prescription pads. Not everyone sticks a needle in their arm boy. So enjoy the sober life til your next relapse. Them collapsed veins should be ready to hit soon.
damien

Circleville, OH

#77 Apr 9, 2012
Shytstain Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
Charlie Moss you little snitching ass bitch. You might remember my little cousin Cassie. Your snitching put her in prison. We all know your role in the burglary you, her and your buddy Brad did.You never got prison time or even probation for that, and you sold my family's stolen shit to bill ballou.
. Boy You are only clean 7 mos. cause you JUST did 6 mos in prison for stealing prescription pads. Not everyone sticks a needle in their arm boy. So enjoy the sober life til your next relapse. Them collapsed veins should be ready to hi

t soon.
well let me say something about cassey and brad homeboy they picked me up the day they did what they di and cassey put herself in prison nt or brad so blame ur family problems on sumone elese and talk to brad the one that has to do 4 yrs for something he didnt do pal o and by the way there wont b nomore relapses my veins look pretty good until till next time shoot ur dope pal
o and cassey what really and who really snitched peace
damien

Circleville, OH

#78 Apr 9, 2012
Shytstain Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
. Boy You are only clean 7 mos. cause you JUST did 6 mos in prison for stealing prescription pads. Not everyone sticks a needle in their arm boy. So enjoy the sober life til your next relapse. Them collapsed veins should be ready to hit soon.
o and for a bitch u dont knw me so leave that out of ur mouth ty
Shytstain Charlie

Newark, OH

#79 Apr 9, 2012
damien wrote:
<quoted text>
o and for a bitch u dont knw me so leave that out of ur mouth ty
Listen boy, our whole family knows your part in that burglary of my family. That brad drove and you took the stolen property into Ballou's house and sold it and got the money. YOU. Not Cassie, not Brad. Then you all went and got high on heroin with the money YOU got from Ballou. Yeah now those 2 got the prison time for their part, and you didn't. We've all read the statement you gave the cops, snitching them out to get your coward ass out of trouble. Matter of time before karma catches up to you punk. That pissy ass 6 mos you just got doing ain't shit. Come on down here to the hills if you want to run that mouth of yours. Our family don't run bitch and we don't hide behind our momma everytime we
get caught with dope or selling stolen property. By the way you type and misspell shit, looks like you're already back on the shit. Fucking junkie. So, How's that colored fella and your wife doing?
southsider

Circleville, OH

#80 Apr 10, 2012
damien wrote:
<quoted text>
you dont make no sence to me besides soundin like a lil bitch. dont know what your beef is with me or who u think i am but i can tell u this much i am a man and i use my fist i aint gotta threatin pep with a gun cause i dont know how to fight ya punk ass. you sound like a wanna be.
Shytstain Charlie

Newark, OH

#81 Apr 10, 2012
southsider wrote:
<quoted text>
you dont make no sence to me besides soundin like a lil bitch. dont know what your beef is with me or who u think i am but i can tell u this much i am a man and i use my fist i aint gotta threatin pep with a gun cause i dont know how to fight ya punk ass. you sound like a wanna be.
Southsider, he dont make no sense, cause it's damien boysel. Yeah he's a wanna be all right.
southsider

Circleville, OH

#82 Apr 10, 2012
oh i got ya now. lol. was anybody even talkin bout him?
Really

Circleville, OH

#83 Apr 10, 2012
southsider wrote:
<quoted text>
for one i wasnt talking about you i was talking about the dude that said something about the dudes mom that works at pars so can care less about what u fake ass people say about me im going to an na meeting to get my recovery and by the way y r u all hateing on me thats ok thou im famous honkey no wanna a b in me
Villager

United States

#84 Apr 11, 2012
Two has died in a week, one was supposedly be a veteran I dont understand anymore... What's more important now - life or death
southsider

Findlay, OH

#85 Apr 11, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
for one i wasnt talking about you i was talking about the dude that said something about the dudes mom that works at pars so can care less about what u fake ass people say about me im going to an na meeting to get my recovery and by the way y r u all hateing on me thats ok thou im famous honkey no wanna a b in me
well u can see that post was n reply to one that he made to me. i had someone start talkin shit to me when all i said was thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pickaway veterans official suspended after dome... 50 min lostlogo 28
what was the loud boom on mound st 3 hr Parasites 12
Scummy Drug Dealers 4 hr Parasites 1
Review: Super Center Walmart Subway 4 hr What 5
Another OD 4 hr longstocking 19
Jail numbers down from 120s to the low 60s 4 hr Giggles 5
William coinwell 5 hr longstocking 2
Fundraiser for Bolin Family 6 hr Butt boy 22
brandon bolin 8 hr Just saying 185
What happen next to walmart at 430 today? 21 hr bo jangles 5