LEE

Circleville, OH

#21 Apr 20, 2011
ricky retardo wrote:
my life partner and my rainbow brite craig on here says he needs something to make him stop sharting his panties when he's dopesick. And Lee, that was MY porkchop u took. I added some "special" sauce of me and craigy's for extra flavor, i hope u enjoyed it. come party with us again and next time bring your Clay Aiken cd for us to dance to. My Madonna and Lady Gaga cd's got stolen too, did u lift them with my pork chop? it's okay honey, just return them when ur done and don't forget to wipe the cases down. And Bobby when u come over again, would u kindly not smell your fingers after u use our powder room? Bobby and Lee u are both welcome back over to our cozy little abode anytime. Me and Craig just love you both.
----are you saying you put something in my food when i ate at the hot spot cafe i will never eat their again

Since: May 11

United States

#22 May 30, 2011
why would you party after a death nor wish death upon someone...grow up, maybe instead of all the childesh shit on her you guys could probabky try to help them and make there life better....
SHELLY

Circleville, OH

#23 Jun 2, 2011
GET AN EDUCATION AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL BEFORE YOU BASH PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET....
CRACK IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM STUPID
greg kell jr

Summersville, WV

#24 Jul 10, 2011
u die u retarded stupid ass go to hell u dont even know what most of those people have been through i will put my name i aint scared like u dumb retards
TrollAoG

Circleville, OH

#25 Jan 9, 2012
Tamie wrote:
We have a party every time
That makes you worse than them, you dumb, ignorant piece of shit. I hope someone throws a huge party whenever you die, in celebration that you're finally gone!
my comment

Circleville, OH

#26 Mar 5, 2012
i have had a few good friends die from heroin and a few lost everything over crack some beautiful girls has reslly went down hill. what is in this drug to make people kill themselves and destrot there lives.like i read earlier about marajunia why not just smoke a joint all i know is pray for these sick people because they do need help

“We do not forget.”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#27 Mar 5, 2012
my comment wrote:
i have had a few good friends die from heroin and a few lost everything over crack some beautiful girls has reslly went down hill. what is in this drug to make people kill themselves and destrot there lives.like i read earlier about marajunia why not just smoke a joint all i know is pray for these sick people because they do need help
they don't want your prayers. they want to rob you.
colonel sanders

Newark, OH

#28 Mar 6, 2012
especially Kentucky Fried Potsy. He'll take it even if it's nailed down and you can bet on that. Just ask the little old lady he robbed and might want to ask his little old gma he threatened and robbed in adelphi. they do want to rob you and that's a fact....
who

United States

#29 Mar 6, 2012
This is the truth PUT The fudges in jail an then we might save are kids AN GET A WHole of things

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#30 Mar 6, 2012
Well that's one way to git them off the street.LOL
c cat

Chillicothe, OH

#31 Mar 6, 2012
the only way to get rid of these lowlifes is for them to die out, so heres hoping they all OD and die, enough said, pray for what you fools, pray to that non existant god, hows that been workin for you so far ?
colonel sanders

Newark, OH

#32 Mar 6, 2012
c cat....ur on to something. they're not ever going to die out, there's a million more to take their place. these columbus assholes that are posting up down here need to be dealt with. and maybe the citizens need to take matters into their own hands, obviously the cops aren't doing their job or even caring. go after the addicts, but let the dealers slide....time and time again....
EVERY BODY THAT READ THIS

Columbus, OH

#33 Mar 25, 2012
JOSH SMITH IS WORKING UDERCOVER HE HAS BEEN FOR 2 YEARS NOW AND WE ARE GETTIN READY BUST REA REA AND MIKE AND JOSH SUNDAY WE GOT SEVRAL BUYS OFF JOSH SUNDY AND SHREA AND MIKE VANDAGRIFF AND LORETTA NEFF JOSH IS GOT RECORDINS OF YOUR BUYS WE ARE REALY GOIN TO GET JOSH SUNDAY CAUSE JOSH SMITH SOLD TO HIM A BUNCH WE KNOW WHERE YOUR AT SUNDAY YOU WERE AT SHAREES IN THE UPSTAIRS SO WE GOT JOSH SMITH WORKIN FOR US AND YOU GUYS ARE DUM TO REALIZE IT SO YOU KEEP ON DOIN IT BUYIN OFF HIM SO KEEP IT UP BY 23 PIPELINE
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Columbus, OH

#34 Mar 25, 2012
THE 23 PIPELINE HAS JOSH SMITH WORKING UNDERCOVEER FOR 2 YEARS WE HAVE A BUNCH OF YOU GUYS ON RECORDING LIKE ONE WE ARE COMING FOR IS JOSH SUNDAY AND THE BOYS AND SHAREE AND LORETTA NEFF AND CRYSTAL AND BY THE WAY CRYSTAL YOU HAVE A WARRENT IN PICKAWAY COUNTY YOU EITHER TURN YOUR SELF IN OR WE COME AND GET YOU JOSH SMITH TOLD US WHERE YOU ARE YOUR AT SHAREES HOUSE HAHA JOSH TELLS US EVERYTHING
pissed off

Lower Salem, OH

#35 Mar 25, 2012
How could u wish such a terrible thing on these ppl that are sick? Addiction is a dissease! They have a problem... havent any of u ever needed help? I know I have! & i know not a GD 1 of u r perfect! & 2 WHOM IT MAY CONCERN....& EVERYBODY THAT READ THIS... I THIMK MAYB ITD B BEST 2 KEEP THE SUNDAYS NAMES OUT UR MOUTH! I dont think he would appreciate that 2 much!!
FxCK CIRCLEVILLE

Sardinia, OH

#36 Mar 26, 2012
First off, Josh Smith has spent too much time in jail to be working for the police. I personally think that he may have ripped you off, he's well known for doing that type of thing, and this is your pathetic attempt to get someone else pxssed off enough to kick his ass for you because you're too much of a little bxtch to handle your own problems. I'm so tired of the anonomous snitches on this site. Come on, put your names on some motions! Correct me if I'm wrong, but since when do the dealers wear wires? I thought the buyers wore the wires... just saying! Complete dxmbass, claiming to be the law... and can't spell shxt right, including names that are well known with the law. Who gives a flying fxck if Crystal has a warrant, sure enough IF she has one, she already knows. That's what Circleville's Most Wanted is for, and she's not on there... just saying, neither is Sunday, Potsy, Vandagriff, Neff, can't say the same for Leist, but you've done listed the wrong dxmn names, obviously you don't know shxt about them! I'd give anything to know who you really are, along with a lot of other people that want to post a bunch of bullshxt lies! For the record, I'm not any of the above people, nor do I have a need or reason to put my name out there, I'm not a snitch like all you punkasses! I'm tired of all the bullshxt about Sunday and Potsy, come on, it's way past OLD news, blew that way out of proportion, no pun intended. Sunday has been in and out of jail, and they're not keeping him or transferring him for all these so called warrants he supposedly has... so leave him the fxck alone, seriously... It's getting nobody anywhere, but pxssed off at someone they're not even sure who. How about we let these people live their lives, and we live our own. Let the Circleville police do their job! Eventually, those that aren't law abiding citizens will end up in jail or prison, they'll make their own mistakes without the help of you dxmn snitches, and they'll deal with their own consequences. How are you going to put heat on Cheri like that, having people living with her, you saying that must mean you're on the wrong side of the law, just a pissed of junkie or crackhead who didn't get their fix shortly before your post I'm assuming. This site needs to be shut the fxck down, it's a bunch of he said, she said bxllshit and 90% of it IS NOT true, some of the things I've read make me sick, because I know for a FACT that it's NOT true. Find it hilarious, the biggest, baddest people in town are on this site, because nobody has the balls to say shxt to them on the street, Sunday and Rocky are at least two of them! I'd pay to see one of you attempt to talk your shxt in person. Anyways. These people do need help, a good support system and the lies that are being posted on here don't even allow them to have a chance with people, because chances are a bunch of you dxmbasses believe everything you read on here! The shxt of so many people blaming the dealers' in town for their loss of friends and loved ones... the dealers do NOT force people to buy their drugs, we make OUR OWN decisions, and sometimes they're NOT the right ones! If people couldn't get their drugs here, they'd get them somewhere else! Drugs, dealers and addicts are EVERYWHERE! Everyones' going to do whatever the hell they want and eventually, they'll make and pay for their mistakes. I for one, hope something wakes them up before they can't wake up. Fxck everyone on here that have no lives and want to talk shxt, lie and snitch on a daily basis. Speaking of, the Potsy imposter, what the fxck, so many posts from your ass and it's obvious you're not the real Potsy, do you seriously find that much amusement in the situation? You're a sick, sad, pathetic motherfxcker. GROW UP AND GET A LIFE, dxmn!
wow

United States

#37 Mar 26, 2012
FxCK CIRCLEVILLE wrote:
First off, Josh Smith has spent too much time in jail to be working for the police. I personally think that he may have ripped you off, he's well known for doing that type of thing, and this is your pathetic attempt to get someone else pxssed off enough to kick his ass for you because you're too much of a little bxtch to handle your own problems. I'm so tired of the anonomous snitches on this site. Come on, put your names on some motions! Correct me if I'm wrong, but since when do the dealers wear wires? I thought the buyers wore the wires... just saying! Complete dxmbass, claiming to be the law... and can't spell shxt right, including names that are well known with the law. Who gives a flying fxck if Crystal has a warrant, sure enough IF she has one, she already knows. That's what Circleville's Most Wanted is for, and she's not on there... just saying, neither is Sunday, Potsy, Vandagriff, Neff, can't say the same for Leist, but you've done listed the wrong dxmn names, obviously you don't know shxt about them! I'd give anything to know who you really are, along with a lot of other people that want to post a bunch of bullshxt lies! For the record, I'm not any of the above people, nor do I have a need or reason to put my name out there, I'm not a snitch like all you punkasses! I'm tired of all the bullshxt about Sunday and Potsy, come on, it's way past OLD news, blew that way out of proportion, no pun intended. Sunday has been in and out of jail, and they're not keeping him or transferring him for all these so called warrants he supposedly has... so leave him the fxck alone, seriously... It's getting nobody anywhere, but pxssed off at someone they're not even sure who. How about we let these people live their lives, and we live our own. Let the Circleville police do their job! Eventually, those that aren't law abiding citizens will end up in jail or prison, they'll make their own mistakes without the help of you dxmn snitches, and they'll deal with their own consequences. How are you going to put heat on Cheri like that, having people living with her, you saying that must mean you're on the wrong side of the law, just a pissed of junkie or crackhead who didn't get their fix shortly before your post I'm assuming. This site needs to be shut the fxck down, it's a bunch of he said, she said bxllshit and 90% of it IS NOT true, some of the things I've read make me sick, because I know for a FACT that it's NOT true. Find it hilarious, the biggest, baddest people in town are on this site, because nobody has the balls to say shxt to them on the street, Sunday and Rocky are at least two of them! I'd pay to see one of you attempt to talk your shxt in person. Anyways. These people do need help, a good support system and the lies that are being posted on here don't even allow them to have a chance with people, because chances are a bunch of you dxmbasses believe everything you read on here! The shxt of so many people blaming the dealers' in town for their loss of friends and loved ones... the dealers do NOT force people to buy their drugs, we make OUR OWN decisions, and sometimes they're NOT the right ones! If people couldn't get their drugs here, they'd get them somewhere else! Drugs, dealers and addicts are EVERYWHERE! Everyones' going to do whatever the hell they want and eventually, they'll make and pay for their mistakes. I for one, hope something wakes them up before they can't wake up. Fxck everyone on here that have no lives and want to talk shxt, lie and snitch on a daily basis. Speaking of, the Potsy imposter, what the fxck, so many posts from your ass and it's obvious you're not the real Potsy, do you seriously find that much amusement in the situation? You're a sick, sad, pathetic motherfxcker. GROW UP AND GET A LIFE, dxmn!
Well.....hmmm wheres ur name at you can talk it but u sure cant walk it ur just another topix coward
FxCK CIRCLEVILLE

Sardinia, OH

#38 Mar 26, 2012
Where's yours? I clearly made a point, if you actually read what I wrote. I have no need nor reason to post my name. I'm a pxssed off relative of someone those motherfxckers wanted to talk shxt about. People know me, and if they've got shxt to say about me, I'll let them come to me... not going to give them the opportunity to talk shxt to me anonomously.
FxCK CIRCLEVILLE

Sardinia, OH

#39 Mar 26, 2012
I'm not on here to talk shxt about anyone, have I talked shxt about anyone, nopeee. Just to set shxt straight, for those of you who seem to have the need to talk shxt on this website instead of in person. Punk ass bxtches, all you are.
wow

United States

#40 Mar 26, 2012
FxCK CIRCLEVILLE wrote:
I'm not on here to talk shxt about anyone, have I talked shxt about anyone, nopeee. Just to set shxt straight, for those of you who seem to have the need to talk shxt on this website instead of in person. Punk ass bxtches, all you are.
you know damn well you like talking shi t or you would not be comming on topix

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 17 Indicted for Drug Trafficking in Pickaw... 6 min Unreal 6
clean married women want you're kitty munched 24 min you leftover licker 10
pill heads i swear smh 34 min drugs are bad 25
Choice to be a junky or is it truely a disease ... 43 min not honest 7
Chasity C and Johnny B 46 min JB warriors 11
Marshall 46 min snitch 7
Carla Hamilton 1 hr Hoy 1
72 indictments handed down.... 5 hr You kidding 50
Ugly druggies 11 hr Sick of you hypoc... 19
Father, son OD in public parking lot 15 hr Barney fife 4