Slap bet

Pearland, TX

#157 Oct 8, 2012
I know that trashy celrimimal MIke. Don't go there!!!
Slap bet

Pearland, TX

#158 Oct 8, 2012
Criminal. Sorry. Got auto corrected. He's a real loser.
tattooed mamma

United States

#159 Oct 8, 2012
I don't trust anyone but Kat!! Dave n josh suck n charge too much but Kat has done my sleeves n there freakin sweet n didn't cost me a whole lot :-)
turkeyburger

San Pablo, CA

#160 Oct 8, 2012
i thought Kat was a scratcher too? or is that one that used to own that shop on north court?
tattooed mamma

United States

#161 Oct 8, 2012
She used to be on north court....I've nvr had any problems with her work and she has great prices!
turkeyburger

San Pablo, CA

#162 Oct 8, 2012
great prices do not a great tattoo make
Anonymous

Columbia, MO

#163 Oct 9, 2012
The Pleasure of Pain wrote:
<quoted text>except for the fact that its illegal to shoot a tattoo anywhere other than a legally licensed and health dept. regulated shop.
if I do recall correctly...when the shop was over by little bear all you guys did was sit around and get high...you had a minor illegally living in the shop and I know 100% for a fact you baby momma is an addict...I'm not ashamed to admit it but I'm a former user and I have done it with her...and I also know that she got the herpe from keith hill...everyone in town knows that he has had that for years...and you still slept with her after that...and I do recall you putting a so called client hands on your dick every chance you got...you are so perverted...you are a nasty slimeball...but you fit in with the rest of the meth head heroin junkies in circleville...so have fun with your so called legal shop where NOTHING ILLEGAL happens..ha yeah right!
Anonymous

Columbia, MO

#164 Oct 9, 2012
tattooed mamma wrote:
I don't trust anyone but Kat!! Dave n josh suck n charge too much but Kat has done my sleeves n there freakin sweet n didn't cost me a whole lot :-)
. I havee work from every shop in town...kat is not a very good artist...it just depends on what time you catch her and the mood she is in...I have seen some decent work from her and I have also seen some shit that looks like a five year old did it...it is everyones preference who they have do there ink because you are the one who has to wear it on your body for the rest of your life...however do your research and look at their portfolios and all there creditals...cause some of them are not worth shit..
lips on ass

Royal Oak, MI

#165 Oct 9, 2012
Kat is the only one who will touch me as well... My art is perfect and full of compliments all the time .. on the other hand the one American tradition screwed up I'm embarrassed about ... And crazy crackhead mike will never tattoo me... Do u forget the s*it u freely told ppl.. did u think we would forget ?
Oswald Cobblepot

United States

#166 Oct 9, 2012
lips on ass wrote:
Kat is the only one who will touch me as well... My art is perfect and full of compliments all the time .. on the other hand the one American tradition screwed up I'm embarrassed about ... And crazy crackhead mike will never tattoo me... Do u forget the s*it u freely told ppl.. did u think we would forget ?
Who's crazy crackhead mike? And please tell us what he said? Come on give it up.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#167 Oct 9, 2012
How do you feel about the dudes that are doing tatoo's in their homes without the proper certification? Do you think this is safe? Okay?
Oswald Cobblepot

United States

#168 Oct 9, 2012
Good question.I would say most of the time, but I know a guy that has a studio in his house. It 100% legit , health dept approved and all. But from what i understand he can not charge for his work. He also works part time out of a shop in Lancaster. Its nothing like the pleasure of pain, that place is pretty nasty. I have been there twice and the second was worst then the first. Not a sterile place. Smelled of smoke and the only thing i can discibe as open ass. I guess if they are a legit tattoo artist , go for it. But if they are just a scratcher then stay away.
CookieMonster

Circleville, OH

#169 Oct 9, 2012
Yea, his shit sucks...don't go there. Check his FB page out you can see.
turkeyburger

San Pablo, CA

#170 Oct 9, 2012
the most important part of getting a tattoo is doing your research about the artist and the shop, ask around first, look for pics on line of the artist work. dont go for cheap and for gods sake dont go get a tattoo in someones house just because they dont charge much. basically dont be a moron
tattoos4ever

Circleville, OH

#171 Oct 9, 2012
I don't trust anyone but Kat, she is amazing and doesn't over charge for her work even though she deserves more!she's done my tatts and they are beautiful works of art,and I have had nothing but good comments about them.the guy at the pleasure of pain,I've heard he let his kid crawl on the floor with bleach on it :/
turkeyburger

San Pablo, CA

#172 Oct 9, 2012
ive never seen kats work, and never really heard of her. cant make a judgement with out that additional information
tattoo

United States

#173 Oct 9, 2012
Kat is the best around she has done all my work and it looks great.
bubbles

Chicago, IL

#174 Oct 9, 2012
Lol Kat has lots of different screen names. She is shut down so that means she sucked. And she was always high anyways. She did awful work and scarred many people.
tattooed4ever

Circleville, OH

#175 Oct 9, 2012
She wasnt shut down,she got tired of paying rent for that piece if shit place so now she operates out of her home.much cheaper.she's been thinking about coming back to circleville but is undecided.
turkeyburger

San Pablo, CA

#176 Oct 9, 2012
tattooing out of her home?!? thats a scratcher! unless the "shop" has been inspected its illegal and just plain nasty. you might as well go to MRSA MIKE and get one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
massage 50 min roundtown curious 3
Cheap Wooden Furniture UK 1 hr what the f 2
Defaced Headstone 1 hr biggie johnson 6
David Hanshaw 2 hr lameo 1
looking$ 2 hr real justin 10
Junkie Warning 2 hr Really 18
rentals...that are safe 2 hr Really 6
Drug dealers/runners 3 hr Alice 66
elseas 9 hr sad 23
More from around the web