Please Save Your Skin

Piketon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

The pleasure of pain is horrible!!!!! I have a very large and very meaningful tattoo from there. Its suppose to be the most important thing on my body, but I'm mostly ashamed and embarrassed to show it. I got the piece for honor but it looks more like disgrace. Its so big that I font think anyone could cover it. If so feedback would be appreciated. I think they are hit and miss. Some work I'd okay and some is complete sh* to be a shop it shouldn't be that way! Every piece should be great!!
Get inky w mike

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Idk what yall r on but mike aka the pleasure of pain is an awsome artist & great down 2 earth person. Hes not an arrogant ass like american tradition guys. Plus hes not at the bars all the time. He is open 24/7 even when the signs r not up. All ya gta do is call. I love all my work done by him & have even had him touch up other ppls work & they look so much better now. U all need 2 stop running ur mouth bout an awsome shop w great prices. Ill bet 90% of u have never went 2 him & r prob all friends of am trad. I recommend mike 2 every1 looking 2 get good ink done & have taken friends 2 him 2 get new work &/or old work fixed. This site is just a way 4 haters 2 run their mouth bout shit they know nothing about.

Since: Jan 12

Western Hemisphere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

I advocate banning all tattoos. Low class, no class trash.
Myke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Ok now, this crap here is a bunch of nonsense. I don't know any of you, well i guess there is one of ya that i do know, but i don't care about that. There should be no reason for all of this. If a person doesn't like a shop then don't go there. Plan and simple. Now, if i could get any of these"tattoo"shops to give me a chance them maybe i wouldn't be an"underground" artist. I really like that by the way. They don't won't new cats getting better then them. Its just the way shit is. And folks let me tell you something, I am GOOD. And Mr Pleasure of pain, I believe Tattooed Goon was talking about your apprentice ship. Who did you apprentice under?
The Pleasure of Pain

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Myke wrote:
Ok now, this crap here is a bunch of nonsense. I don't know any of you, well i guess there is one of ya that i do know, but i don't care about that. There should be no reason for all of this. If a person doesn't like a shop then don't go there. Plan and simple. Now, if i could get any of these"tattoo"shops to give me a chance them maybe i wouldn't be an"underground" artist. I really like that by the way. They don't won't new cats getting better then them. Its just the way shit is. And folks let me tell you something, I am GOOD. And Mr Pleasure of pain, I believe Tattooed Goon was talking about your apprentice ship. Who did you apprentice under?
John Quinn-whats now Taboo Tattoo, Deep Elm, Dallas Texas, 99-01. who did u apprentice under? and i totally understand about getting a job in a shop, exspecially in circleville, so i openned one up, run a clean business. When people get tattoos at shops it increases revenue which allows a shop to hire in new artist, but this town has ALOT of at home artist and that hurts business, wether the artist is good or not. its not difficult to turn a space in ur home into a studio. it looked like u had a workable set up. u should try and get it inspected.screw waiting for a spot to open up.Get ur spot inspected by al at the bld dept and becky at the health dept. hell me and dave support the industry.welcome new SHOPS that are about tattoos, not the stuff that gives all tattoo shops bad names. know what i mean.
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

ive seen myke's work, dude is a bad scratcher whose going to infect someone, bad lines no symetry and shitty shading.
props 2 pleasure of pain

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

turkeyburger wrote:
ive seen myke's work, dude is a bad scratcher whose going to infect someone, bad lines no symetry and shitty shading.

have u ever even seen his work?!?!? dont talk about shit u know nothing about. i have a lot of line work on my body and mike did all of it exceth 1.the 1 he didnt do he had 2 redo because the lines were really shaky & now it looks awsome. with all the ink work i have by him if he was gna infect sm1 id b dead by now but here i am. he is an awsome person & very professional artist w great work. everything n the shop is clean and sterile & yes he does wear gloves. it all boiles down 2 personal preference. ur gna go 2 the place u like and feel comfortable. we need 2 support out local and legal shops. they r legit and have families. no business means no $ to care for their families. i strongly support our local shops.
inked up momma

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

GlobeStar wrote:
I advocate banning all tattoos. Low class, no class trash.
thats very narrow mined an judgemental. i am a mother w 10 diff tatts as of now. my child & i love them. i am not low class or white trash. i bust my ass w work 2 provide for my family as well as make sure they want 4 nothing. my ink has never taken from my family. dont have the $ then i dont get ink till have some saved. if what u say is true then about 90% of americans r no class trash. go 2 the hospital or ne other professional place and do a poll. ill bet the majority of them have some ink even if its 1 sm hidden piece. judgemental narrow minded ppl like u piss me off. dont jugde me by what u see because u dont know me or what ive been thru and accomplished. hell ill bet u have inked ppl n ur family and dont know it but u still love them. u gna disown them if u find out they do? if so ur worthless & their better off not having contact w u. i have family that has ink as well as 1s that r against it and we all communicate. they r just smart enough 2 keep their opinions 2 their selves other than 2 say they dont agree w it so its not brought up. hell my grandma loves my ink & is constantly talking about or having me show them off. tattoos r just another art form and/or another way 4 ppl 2 express themselves. it is also a way 2 show respect and rememberance 2 loved 1s alive as well as 1s that have passed. a hell of alot better than car decals if ya ask me.
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

props 2 pleasure of pain wrote:
<quoted text>
have u ever even seen his work?!?!? dont talk about shit u know nothing about. i have a lot of line work on my body and mike did all of it exceth 1.the 1 he didnt do he had 2 redo because the lines were really shaky & now it looks awsome. with all the ink work i have by him if he was gna infect sm1 id b dead by now but here i am. he is an awsome person & very professional artist w great work. everything n the shop is clean and sterile & yes he does wear gloves. it all boiles down 2 personal preference. ur gna go 2 the place u like and feel comfortable. we need 2 support out local and legal shops. they r legit and have families. no business means no $ to care for their families. i strongly support our local shops.
please put down the pipe and read what i wrote, i said Myke (with a Y) i dont know Mike's (with an I)work so i didnt comment. i did call the other Myke (with a Y) out on being a shitty scratcher and trying to toot his own horn with alts.
YUPPPPP

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Pleasure of pain peirced my nose and he had to stop 3 times b4 geting the needle all the way thru and after all that it got infected and I had to take it out and let it close up. So no I personally wldnt go there for anything again. As far as American Tradition.... I got my first tat done there and had a mans name put on myself, went bk a few yrs later to have it changed to my own name and they wldnt do it for me. Tried to get me to do a total cover up. And when the man was talking to me he had his arm up on the wall and he smelld like BO. So I went else where and had my tat changed.

“We do not forget.”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

The Pleasure of Pain wrote:
<quoted text>dear tattooed goon... fuck u guy. u obviously have never been in my shop. i charge people as we go on pieces that require multiple sittings. u should never pay for a piece up front. and i am one of the few drug free tattoo studios anywhere, let alone circleville. still here rnt i
Wow, real classy. As a business owner, you should be more professional. FAIL.
Myke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Dear Turkeyburger, if you seen a crappy tat done by me, then i do apologize to you and who ever the tat is on, but i have yet to have a complaint. It could be one of my fist. There is not a single tattooist that can tell you that they have never done a"bad " tattoo. But this discussion isn't about me, its about that fake dude at pleasure of pain. Face it fools the dude is shit, he faked his apprenticeship there is no John Quinn, and that dude has never worked at taboo tattoo. Its all a bunch of shit. If any of you want the real deal on that guy call and find out. Ask for Biggs, he has work out of that shop for years. The number is 214742570. And i wish i could post pictures on here. I have an idea, how about a tat war. Mike from pleasure of pain, vs, Myke the scratcher. What do you think home boy?

Since: Jun 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

from the lack of your response mister mike I take it your not going to accept my challenge. that's really sad you being the professional you are and all. we can throw down in your shop bro that way it's legal no worries about sterilization no worries about anything really right? well dude I guess I'll catch you on the flipside. I just hope that all of you realize what kind of piece of crap that dude really is stay out of the shop don't go there to get tattoos. save your skin for the true artist. peace to you all, even you turkeyburger, from the artist known as " scratcher Myke". by the way that's what I'm going too name my shop when I open it ,thank you turkeyturd. Oops I mean turkeyburger .
Candy Barr

Stoutsville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

For what it's worth, several years ago I visited the tattoo shop where "Reb" works. I chose a tattoo and a big guy (not Reb), did the work. I want to say his name is Dave? He completely butchered my arm. He went so deep that it scarred. I never went back.

Since that time I have seen numerous tattoos that both, The Pleasure of Pain and Reb's shop has done. I feel so sorry for the people who are proudly showing off these "works of art". Neither one of these shops do work that is worthy of a second glance. It's a shame, but true.

If you want quality tattoos. I would highly suggest going to Columbus and paying a little extra for art that will be on your body forever.

I have no beef with either of the shops. I've just been reading all these posts and felt like I should throw my opinion out there.

Search tattoo artists in Columbus, Ohio and click on their website. Look at their portfolio's and you will see a HUGE difference in their work versus our local boys.

If I ever wanted another tattoo, and didn't want to drive to Columbus, I would find a scratcher to do it because from what I've seen, they do a far better job than the boys that are licensed. Sorry guys.
tattoo girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

First off candy for brains you dont know what the hell your talking about Reb is probably one of the best artist I have ever seen his profolio is badass. Dave is also pretty damn good hes been doing tattoos since he was like 19 and im not sure about josh but I know damn well reb and dave are amazing!! I also know mike from the pleasure of pain very nice guy never had any work done but have seen where he does tattoos its clean and his work looks pretty good. Heres some,advice to people columbus is no better than anyone here I have had work done there and its extremly shity american traditions fixed it and it looks great!! Support local businesses people!
Candy Barr

Stoutsville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

tattoo girl wrote:
First off candy for brains you dont know what the hell your talking about Reb is probably one of the best artist I have ever seen his profolio is badass. Dave is also pretty damn good hes been doing tattoos since he was like 19 and im not sure about josh but I know damn well reb and dave are amazing!! I also know mike from the pleasure of pain very nice guy never had any work done but have seen where he does tattoos its clean and his work looks pretty good. Heres some,advice to people columbus is no better than anyone here I have had work done there and its extremly shity american traditions fixed it and it looks great!! Support local businesses people!
LMAO! The proof is in the Facebook pictures darlin. It is what it is. I speak from experience on my tattoo. I got a second opinion from an artist and he stated what I already knew. His words, "Mannnnn, he went deep on this". "The scarring is terrible!" Anyway, there has never been a tattoo I've seen since, from any of those guys that didn't look like a second grader did it. Sorry ole buddy.
Tattoo girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Really me and a ton of people have also seen the fb pics and people he has tatted and they are really good and your not even sure of the guys name who tatted you. You assumed it was reb because he was a bigger guy. So nothing you say sounds legitimate.
Tattoo girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

And if you thought their tattoos looked like shit then why did you get tattooed? Because you are either an idiot or you didnt really get tatted up and your just a dumbass who likes to run their mouth off!! Like please shut up when you dont know what the hell your talking about k darlin ;)
Tattoo girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

And dave is not a real big guy like dave maybe you mean josh honeycut??? Lol seriously get your facts straight before you go trashing people thats thete livelyhood bitch you know they work for a living to support their kids and try to be good citizens trash on the heroin addicts or crackheads not good people
Tattoo girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

I mean reb is not a real big gouy like reb

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Circleville Forum right now

Search the Circleville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
benny ford... (Feb '13) 25 min BTFL 14
Chris Wiley 53 min FTW 1
Heidi Cooper 1 hr 123letstalk 1
Shaun Lawson 1 hr hmm 52
Lorrain Poling 2 hr JustWondering 36
Virgil Keaton 3 hr Really 90
Tim Neff 3 hr hmm 2
Bad accident on North Court Street 6 hr eggsalad 34
•••