Random Dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

What is the deal with this Mike fellow at pleasure of pain in Circleville? I live in Portsmouth and i have heard some messed up shit about that shop
ATM PRESS 1

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

I never go there. I only trust the people at A.T. Dave will treat you right.
Tattooed Goon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Do Not, I repeat, Do Not go to that shop. The artist, if you want to call him that, is a junkie andnever completes his work. Terrible place avoid it.

“We do not forget.”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

I thought they shut down.
cville12

Troy, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

He's done almost alll my work and it looks excellent!!! Hes a good guy too. So stfu haters.
born dead

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Everything I have seen from that place looks like shit. The line work is shaky and the color is patchy and not solid at all. I wouldn't get anything from there even if it was free.
Tattooed Goon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

His work is crap. I have a friend that he started a huge butterfly on and the outline is shit, and she can't get him to finish it. No one is on here talking shit about the dude, its all the truth. He paid a person to write him up so he could get his license . He is not a tattoo artist, he is a doper. Stick to the local shops. Reb is the best in the area, there is a underground artist around there named Myke, he is really good and not to expensive. A.T. Isn't what it used to be but Old Town Tattoo is great
born dead

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Reb absolutely is the best in pickaway county
yupp

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

they r scratchers never use gloves work looks like shit do not go there go to dave or reb or josh at american tradition!!!
Tattooed Goon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

To be honest i wouldn't go to A.T. unless Reb was there. Josh isn't that great, even after ten years of being at it. And to be honest I know a couple really good" scatchers" , and i don't think he has a ounce of the talent they have. There is nothing wrong with some of these under ground artist, they just haven't got the break they need yet. You can do a tattoo anywhere, as long as it is a sterile and adequate space. And the artist knows what they are doing. Unlike that dude at pleasure of lame
The Pleasure of Pain

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Tattooed Goon wrote:
Do Not, I repeat, Do Not go to that shop. The artist, if you want to call him that, is a junkie andnever completes his work. Terrible place avoid it.
dear tattooed goon... fuck u guy. u obviously have never been in my shop. i charge people as we go on pieces that require multiple sittings. u should never pay for a piece up front. and i am one of the few drug free tattoo studios anywhere, let alone circleville. still here rnt i
The Pleasure of Pain

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Tattooed Goon wrote:
His work is crap. I have a friend that he started a huge butterfly on and the outline is shit, and she can't get him to finish it. No one is on here talking shit about the dude, its all the truth. He paid a person to write him up so he could get his license . He is not a tattoo artist, he is a doper. Stick to the local shops. Reb is the best in the area, there is a underground artist around there named Myke, he is really good and not to expensive. A.T. Isn't what it used to be but Old Town Tattoo is great
as i have said b4, i dont care where people get their ink from as long as its from a legally licensed shop... ie american tradition, old town or the pleasure of pain. help support the industry and local economy and stop going to scratchers (myke). every shop has license and artist personal licenses posted. if in doubt ask. and u cannot fake a business license from the health dept u idiot. try educating urselves b4 attempting to smear someones name
The Pleasure of Pain

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Tattooed Goon wrote:
To be honest i wouldn't go to A.T. unless Reb was there. Josh isn't that great, even after ten years of being at it. And to be honest I know a couple really good" scatchers" , and i don't think he has a ounce of the talent they have. There is nothing wrong with some of these under ground artist, they just haven't got the break they need yet. You can do a tattoo anywhere, as long as it is a sterile and adequate space. And the artist knows what they are doing. Unlike that dude at pleasure of lame
except for its against the law,
Know it all

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Reb at old town tattoos in ashville is the best hands down unless you want some sick black n gray ask for Dave
The Pleasure of Pain

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Tattooed Goon wrote:
except for the fact that its illegal to shoot a tattoo anywhere other than a legally licensed and health dept. regulated shop.
could be

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

I wouldn't let any one from any tattoo shop in circleville touch me that dave is one nasty f**k I go to athens artapocalips great work and the workrs don't look all cracked out
The Pleasure of Pain

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

I have MAD respect for my fellow shops in pickaway county, american tradition and old town, i like thier work, its good and clean, and yes reb does kick ass. I can give credit where it is due. Its difficult to run a shop that only tattoos ( no illegal activities) due to shops that arnt so legal in their actions and all the scratchers and haters around. i advise to all the ink collectors out there to do their homework. On shops and artist. all legal shops have occupancy and health dept license displayed, and all artist have individual certifications and should have a portfolio of their work. Check around and please support local legal business, even if its not mine
Sum

Bellville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

I like mikes work.. I have got 3 tatts from him and workin on my 4... How can peple talk shit about a place they have never been... He did a cover up for mr bc a tatt place in cville did a shity job and now bc of mike its kick ass
Sum

Bellville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Random Dude wrote:
What is the deal with this Mike fellow at pleasure of pain in Circleville? I live in Portsmouth and i have heard some messed up shit about that shop
Dont listen, he does a kick ass job, ive got y tatts and workin on my 4 he dors great work
Anonymous

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

how are yall gonna run your cock suckers about a tatt shop you have never been in ? all work is different. every artist has a difeerent style. the pleasure of pain does bad ass work, so does american traditions. its really up to the person, sont run your mouth about dumb shit. if you dont like the work, dont get a tatt there , but dont get online acting a fool looking like a dumbass.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of175
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Circleville Forum right now

Search the Circleville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ty tracy 13 min pee wee 23
When is Circleville getting video in there cars? 41 min I told ya 7
Circleville Police perverted?? 44 min Herewegoagain 4
paul 1 hr Wanda 7
Compound on 104 2 hr moneytalks 1
Riding mower brand new stolen REWARD 2 hr rtma 38
muscle dude easter hunt should be forbidden..... 4 hr andy miller piller 1
•••
•••