meth bust on cedar heights

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#21 Jun 18, 2013
sticking up for you_ wrote:
How about you all shut the fuck up obviously you guys have nothing better to do but post on this pointless web site and hide behind screen names. so before you know the facts just shut your mouth. do you really think his daughter wants to read all of this shit no not really she's going through enough already so don't make it worse.
And yet you're posting on this pointless website hiding behind a fake screen name. Pot calling the kettle black, don't you think?
bout time

Circleville, OH

#23 Jun 18, 2013
I am glad they busted em. I have been telling CPD to watch that place for almost a year now. After I got robbed by family and knew who did it was goin there to hang out and get their shit. I figd those mutha f$#@ers traded my kids shit for a fix. Serves em right they knew shit was stolen. Fuck you get a real job you dead beat ass mutha f$#@ers. Also sellin dope out of there too.
facts

Dolton, IL

#24 Jun 18, 2013
bronsons daughter wrote:
leave my dad Name off this web site bc u guys don't know what ur talkin about bc shannon niece got arrested to ! She sold an made not my dad get ur storys right
Its understandable to get on here and take your anger out on all these people, but you know as well as I do that will happen on this site. Who you should be mad at is the junkie who set them up to be busted.
corn turd

Georgetown, OH

#25 Jun 18, 2013
Hahaha funny you said that because if he didnt want his little girl to be reading all of this stuff about him. He would, should have been smart enough to keep him self away from stuff and people t put himself in these situations. So he gets what he and his family getto suffer for the stupid decisions he made. " too bad the shit didnt blow up"
haha

Findlay, OH

#26 Jun 18, 2013
sticking up for you_ wrote:
How about you all shut the fuck up obviously you guys have nothing better to do but post on this pointless web site and hide behind screen names. so before you know the facts just shut your mouth. do you really think his daughter wants to read all of this shit no not really she's going through enough already so don't make it worse.
Stfu you are defending junkie dealers!
haha

Findlay, OH

#27 Jun 18, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>Its understandable to get on here and take your anger out on all these people, but you know as well as I do that will happen on this site. Who you should be mad at is the junkie who set them up to be busted.
Or be made that your dad is a dealer and now everyone knows he is trash!
facts

Dolton, IL

#28 Jun 18, 2013
corn turd wrote:
Hahaha funny you said that because if he didnt want his little girl to be reading all of this stuff about him. He would, should have been smart enough to keep him self away from stuff and people t put himself in these situations. So he gets what he and his family getto suffer for the stupid decisions he made. " too bad the shit didnt blow up"
I'm going to assume your referring to my post. I'm not defending her dads actions. The point I'm trying to make is that family will stick together, we all know that. Instead of taking it out on the people talking about it on here, which was bound to happen, since every bust gets talked about on here. She should take her anger out on the snitch who turned them in instead.
methheads

Circleville, OH

#30 Jun 18, 2013
They are all worthless alll the hills are they are gonna be jail bait
who cares

Toledo, OH

#31 Jun 18, 2013
Sticking up for u....u sit and say shit about others posting on here wtf r u doing posting oh that's right sticking up for drug heads go figure and as for his daughter she's just like the piece of shit so stop taking up for them u should be thinking the cpd an pos for taking them down u idiot.go get a life
bronsons daughter

Nelsonville, OH

#32 Jun 18, 2013
My dad won't talk hes been in jail before hes not scared just strut and leave my dad alone. For the stupid mother f***er that says sweet ok shannan dude she don't even take care of her kids! My dad did my dad sold drugs to make sure we had food and what we needed because its kinda hard wiithout my mom she did it all and my dad tryed Sib please stop with my dad. U guys wouldn't say this shit if he was out in his face damn most of u are the ones that bought sudifed to make meth hes not the only one! So please strut about my dad
butt

Circleville, OH

#33 Jun 18, 2013
My post in here about Bronson was deleted. It feels good to know that I still have the magic touch.
butt

Circleville, OH

#34 Jun 18, 2013
bronsons daughter wrote:
My dad won't talk hes been in jail before hes not scared just strut and leave my dad alone. For the stupid mother f***er that says sweet ok shannan dude she don't even take care of her kids! My dad did my dad sold drugs to make sure we had food and what we needed because its kinda hard wiithout my mom she did it all and my dad tryed Sib please stop with my dad. U guys wouldn't say this shit if he was out in his face damn most of u are the ones that bought sudifed to make meth hes not the only one! So please strut about my dad
Just think, if he had gotten himself a legal, tax paying job he wouldn't be sitting in jail right now. That's a crazy thought, huh?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#35 Jun 18, 2013
bronsons daughter wrote:
My dad won't talk hes been in jail before hes not scared just strut and leave my dad alone. For the stupid mother f***er that says sweet ok shannan dude she don't even take care of her kids! My dad did my dad sold drugs to make sure we had food and what we needed because its kinda hard wiithout my mom she did it all and my dad tryed Sib please stop with my dad. U guys wouldn't say this shit if he was out in his face damn most of u are the ones that bought sudifed to make meth hes not the only one! So please strut about my dad
How would you know who bought Sudafeds for your daddy to make meth? He was also charged with Poss of Heroin. So he's a tweakin junkie? That's perfect to have around kids! Should've been charged with Child Endangerment if there were kids around. So, you say he sold meth to buy food and make sure you kids have what you need? It's called get a legit J-O-B. But then drugs and dealing is what the majority of you Hills have in your DNA. Shannon has always been trash, see my previous comment on her.
a friend

Medina, OH

#36 Jun 18, 2013
methheads wrote:
They are all worthless alll the hills are they are gonna be jail bait
wtf r u talking about? jimmy hill is with his kids and hasn't been to jail or into drugs. hasn't been in trouble so get ur factors straight b4 u talk about someone
parkone

United States

#37 Jun 18, 2013
&#65279;the junkie who set them up was none other than Brian carpenter he's working with cpd to save his own as$
facts

United States

#38 Jun 18, 2013
parkone wrote:
&#65279;the junkie who set them up was none other than Brian carpenter he's working with cpd to save his own as$
Don't forget Liz sowers. She was seen there multiple times, and is setting people up to get her fix and to get out of her jail time for when she was caught with Bryan greeno.
bronsons daughter

Cleveland, OH

#39 Jun 18, 2013
Idc what u guys say aboit my dad i know him not u . He went sick plenty of times just so i got some money or anything he went sick so my baby can get similac he looked for a job put applications in everywhere it wasnt like he tryed. I could name so many people that are bigger meth makers and herion dealers and users then my dad that are still on the streets . So stfu and get on with ur lifes u guys aint nobetter like i said u guys are probley the ones that got him in to makeing it or helped him get what he needed for it i could say names but im not a snitch !so get a fucking life stop worrying about my dads and me and my brother worry about u and ur kids !

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#40 Jun 18, 2013
bronsons daughter wrote:
Idc what u guys say aboit my dad i know him not u . He went sick plenty of times just so i got some money or anything he went sick so my baby can get similac he looked for a job put applications in everywhere it wasnt like he tryed. I could name so many people that are bigger meth makers and herion dealers and users then my dad that are still on the streets . So stfu and get on with ur lifes u guys aint nobetter like i said u guys are probley the ones that got him in to makeing it or helped him get what he needed for it i could say names but im not a snitch !so get a fucking life stop worrying about my dads and me and my brother worry about u and ur kids !
Why can't you buy your own baby Similac? Too busy buying Sudafeds? Sorry, but if you knew your dad was doing and selling dope, you're just as guilty for profiting off the proceeds.

Surprised with you being a Hill, you aren't sucking the government's tit for all the freebies you can. Let me guess, you do, you just "ran out of WIC Coupons for Similac and some bad tweaking junkie stole your food card". Because if you actually had a job, poor old daddy wouldn't have to go "sick" to buy your kid formula.

Welcome to 2013, the truth hurts. Get over it. You knew he was doing it and was fine with it til he got caught. Now, run along and sing your sad tale to the judge.
Dont know much

Circleville, OH

#41 Jun 18, 2013
bronsons daughter wrote:
Idc what u guys say aboit my dad i know him not u . He went sick plenty of times just so i got some money or anything he went sick so my baby can get similac he looked for a job put applications in everywhere it wasnt like he tryed. I could name so many people that are bigger meth makers and herion dealers and users then my dad that are still on the streets . So stfu and get on with ur lifes u guys aint nobetter like i said u guys are probley the ones that got him in to makeing it or helped him get what he needed for it i could say names but im not a snitch !so get a fucking life stop worrying about my dads and me and my brother worry about u and ur kids !
YOU are going to get your daddy sent up the river with your posts on here. You have admitted he is a drug dealer among other things. They will use your posts against him in court. Are you for real?
Turkeyburgerprop het

United States

#42 Jun 18, 2013
I hate junkies crotch fruit, they are to stupid to understand what a waste of space their parents are. I wish the parents would od and their kids commit suicide

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing women in Chillicothe 1 min who knows 19
Mann sentenced to 5 years! (Jan '13) 43 min sooo nasty 14
lacey burris 45 min corey bell 46
biggest peices of trash 1 hr sad 4
No more rocky gilpin 1 hr pub girl 3
Hypocrites 1 hr famous 10
Michelle chevel gaines 2 hr red rocket 2
Suicide on S.Washington St.? 17 hr scanner 4
More from around the web

Circleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages