back door buddies
sreppey

Columbus, OH

#1 May 11, 2013
Yeah.
really

United States

#2 May 12, 2013
I'm so sick of you homophobic people cracking on us better than you homosexuals. We take great pride in our homes, our appearance and are happiness. We love getting facials and pedis. We are cleaner than all of you dirty butts. I clean my Popper for my man to ram his weiner in balls deep hard and fast. Its cleaner than any of you skanky hoes vaginas. Gay Pride for life. I'm orgasming a March for roundtown in August . It is going to be gay week here also. Aren't we just one big HAPPY CITY?
tommyfnjenkins

United States

#3 May 12, 2013
Come out , come out, come out, wherever you are. And this ain't no mf hide and seek bebe. Its ok to be gay. Look at me I'm a bad mf and I came out. I'm as mean as they cum bebe. Ill suck it so hard you'll fire your girl. Get slappy pappy I Jacky pappy long time. You'll never look at another girl.
tommyfnjenkins

United States

#4 May 12, 2013
I go deep. Bring the ky and ill pulverize that booty hole til it looks like mf hamburgler bebe. But you get the treat when you lay the meat to this fine ass booty hole.
Tommyfnjenkins

Columbus, OH

#5 May 12, 2013
you haters amaze me....I love it....beeebeee!fuck allyou hoes.
hater

Strongsville, OH

#6 May 12, 2013
Haters? What you talking about homo? Everyone loves fudgepackers.
take it in the booty

Findlay, OH

#7 May 13, 2013
You don't have to be gay to like it in the booty. Im female and love when my man goes deep in my booty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deadbeat dads on circleville 1 hr Lmao 6
Steven aka Bubba Sturgill (Jan '16) 2 hr The Con 4
Who's Abby Pennington 2 hr Viking23 1
we shuld put a wall up near south of the tracks 3 hr CHRIS 2
Richard Holmes 4 hr Banker 7
Relocation 6 hr Maverick 808 7,585
mrsdd 6 hr shana carter 4

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance