Anyone Know Lee Martin in Circleville?

Posted in the Circleville Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Need info

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Feb 27, 2011
Heard he was stopping kids after school and taking pictures of them as well, this is a middle aged man. I am a concerned parent.
Anonamous

Findlay, OH

#2 Feb 27, 2011
Lee Martin is not taking pictures of kids, Lee Martin is trying to let all parents of Circleville city schools know that their kids are in danger. There is a child molester in the 10th grade at Circleville High School. We appreciate the job he's doing trying to protect kids from pedafiles and heroin addicts. Keep up the good work Lee Martin.
P.S. The Mayor can confirm who the child molester is in the 10th grade. There was 3 kids, he raped 3 kids ages 5 to 7.
AngieCertain

Richmond, KY

#3 Feb 28, 2011
Lee Martin would never harm a child.I grew up in c-ville with him.Hes a very nice guy.And for you need info.... yeah you need some real info.Do you have kids ? then you should thank him for doing what hes doing . or is the sicko your child or you. And anonamous post the name of the child molester on here.Or give it to me an i surely will.i have a facebook. Listed under the name above.I want to know who this is.I have alot of family there. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LEE !
anonomous

United States

#4 Mar 1, 2011
Lee Martin is a piece of shit I heard the cops pulled a camera out of his 15 yr old daughters room he is also a drug dealer and adict
yeah

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Mar 4, 2011
I also heard that he has a hidden cam in his daughters room as well. As far as protecting children from heroin addicts or such than Lee is calling the kettle back.. HE IS SLINGING Pills out of his house .. what about him smoking crack on his way back from Columbus.. He sure is protecting kids huh? As for Lee bashing this kid who served his time for the crime and GOT HELP! Lee needs to clean his own back door first I got my sources straight I live in C-ville I see it everyday. Lee needs help in more than one way leave the kids alone
hey nasty

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Mar 4, 2011
AngieCertain wrote:
Lee Martin would never harm a child.I grew up in c-ville with him.Hes a very nice guy.And for you need info.... yeah you need some real info.Do you have kids ? then you should thank him for doing what hes doing . or is the sicko your child or you. And anonamous post the name of the child molester on here.Or give it to me an i surely will.i have a facebook. Listed under the name above.I want to know who this is.I have alot of family there. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LEE !
Hey Nasty
No this child is not mine, but if this child needed help I would help him. Does it make you feel closer to Lee because he is your drug supplier? No adult should feel good about themselves to pick on a child.-Get a real life and get off drugs
I ask the Mayor

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Mar 5, 2011
I am a parent I felt caught in the trap with hearing stories from my kids and seen a huge sign attached to a truck running around town about this matter.
So I went to the Mayor and asked him about this matter. He replied to me "This was a matter that happened over 4 years ago, the accused child at the time was age 11, also the accused child was sentenced and sent off for 4 years also received help while he served his time.
I also needed more answers for the safety of my children, so I ALSO found and talked to the mother of the (victim) or said accuser. This lady assured me that it was a matter with ONE child on 3 accounts! Also it was a case with more fear than harm done but the mother of the said accuser wanted to teach this kid a lesson before it was to late. The mother of the accused also clearly stated that this matter should ONLY be the business of the people who was involved. The mother of the said accuser also stated this is terrible that other people would keep bringing this matter up when justice was served and the case was closed and to mention it happened over 4 years ago.
The mother stated that with people digging in other people's dirt still puts her on high guard for protecting her child considering they done put this behind them.
She wishes adults would stop bashing this accused child and stated he is just a kid, a kid that served his time and learned his lesson.
She also told me that this Lee is going past this accused child's house and yelling slings at him when passing in the car. He yells slings at this child's brother and sister's who are all kids.
That brought me to find the family of the accused. These kids are terrified they told me tons of stories of what this Lee has said to them, took random pictures of them when they are walking to school, drove past their house with the big sign on his truck.
So Yes I got the facts from all of them. Circleville is not very big!
The facts that I got was stalking,harassment,false information,and I see a hate crime from Lee Martin directed to a minor child. This is not a protecting our children case.
Why does Lee Martin have 4 camera's on the outside of his house facing the road? For protection, if so protection from what this man is a full grown middle aged single man!
(who needs to leave the kids alone)
After getting the FACTS I will say this The first time Lee stops my children to talk his bashing another child talk or takes a picture of them I WILL GO SEE A LAWYER and press charges! If you want to protect children, anyone with a small amount of common sense would talk to the parents or a adult not the kids! Beware of Lee Martin if you have kids

Yep Yep

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Mar 5, 2011
Would like to add the Circleville High school also ran Lee Martin off the school property as well, because of a high volume of calls that came into the Circleville Police Dept from the students. The Circleville City Schools assured me that Lee Martin will be arrested if he attempts to come back on the property.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#9 Mar 5, 2011
Anonamous wrote:
Lee Martin is not taking pictures of kids, Lee Martin is trying to let all parents of Circleville city schools know that their kids are in danger. There is a child molester in the 10th grade at Circleville High School. We appreciate the job he's doing trying to protect kids from pedafiles and heroin addicts. Keep up the good work Lee Martin.
P.S. The Mayor can confirm who the child molester is in the 10th grade. There was 3 kids, he raped 3 kids ages 5 to 7.
I am confused what does heroin addicts have to do with this issue
Drugs are all over this town heroin is no better than crack or any other drug for that matter. No kid is safe around any drugs.

But is is not ok to smoke crack and sell pills and bash a minor child at the same time
Concerend mother

Findlay, OH

#10 Mar 5, 2011
It was 3 kids, what makes a difference if it was one 5 year old baby raped or 3. It was 3 kids 5-7 years old. One was a 5 year old baby. It don't matter how many, let him play with ur baby, he's not playing with my babies. You say he served his time how much time do those kids have to serve
Anonamous

Findlay, OH

#11 Mar 5, 2011
Lee worked all his life for all his money, he's not on welfare like, is it mothers day? It's awful, you selling your kids medicine. These people standing upnfor a child molester, why are you afraid to put your real name?

P.S. Why did you let your husband lay there and die of a herion overdose? Why did you wait 2 hours before you called 911, could you remember the number?
Shelly mother

Findlay, OH

#12 Mar 5, 2011
Keep posting lies and the real name goes up
P.S. Why don't we call a meeting to see if parents want to have a school board meeting with all parents and students of Circleville High School and see if they have a right to know who is sitting next to their kids. There is enough kids getting raped. It has to stop now, stop raping our kids.
P.S. Lee's not making lies up about you guys, so why you guys making lies up about him? And he'll take a drug test anytime Brigit dose.
Shelly mother

Findlay, OH

#13 Mar 5, 2011
Lee Martin saved my daughter, if I didn't know about this child molester my daughter would have been on a date at the movies with a child molester. Lee Martin is not making up lies.he is not giving the child molesters name, he's just making parents aware of what's around their kids. They have to do a background check on their kids friends, we do background checks on adult child molesters, why not protect your kids. Do a background check on your kids friends. If they have a sealed juvenile record run for your life.

P.S. A sealed record on a juvenile us a big thing.
Billie

Findlay, OH

#14 Mar 5, 2011
If they put this juvenile in jail for 4 years he's done something real bad. When have you heard of a juvenile being put in jail for 4 years unless they did something real bad.
Billie

Findlay, OH

#15 Mar 5, 2011
Brigit if you don't quit giving false information about lee Martin. Lee Martin chooses his kid over drugs. He'll take a drug test anytime, will you? I'll pay for it. Let me see your bank account, I'll show you mine. He don't waste money on drugs like some people sell their kids Adderall medicine to buy drugs.

P.S. Get you lies right he was 14 and he was only locked up 21/2 years. All the kids and everyone knows that so get your lies right and quit selling your kids medication.
BD Circleville

Findlay, OH

#16 Mar 5, 2011
Why don't you shut you mouth Bridget and quit telling lies the child molester would countianualy harass me at school and forced me away from my boyfriend and friends then he would beat my boy friend up. Half of my friends have been molested but I haven't b\c my dad protected me so you need to shut you mouth and quit lying. And it was 2 years he was locked up so get your facts straight.
just me

United States

#17 Mar 5, 2011
boy what a hornet nest! sounds like to me more than a child molester is on trial here. Remember: FOR EVERY ACT, THERE IS A REACTION
Tamie

Findlay, OH

#18 Mar 6, 2011
Lee Martin has security cameras on his house to make sure that this child molester dosnt crawl up my alley and try to get to my daughter again. I caught him in the alley that's why he had security cameras. If you cared for your children more than you do that child molester you would install security cameras to. It's a shame when lee martins daughter is afraid to go out of the house and do after school activities because she's scared to death of this child molester. It's like she's paying for the things this molester did. This child molester gets to go to dances and football games as if nothing ever happened to someones kids. I know when it happens to someone else's kids lee Martin tried to warm all the parents of circleville high school.

P.S. If your telling the truth about this child molester doing four years in jail he must have done something real bad to that baby. When have you ever heard of a teenager getting locked up four years they don't hardly get 4 years for murder let alone one rape. He must have done something real horrible to this 5 year old. Kevin his uncle must be lying when he said it was three kids.

P.S. Your a mother and your getting mad at lee Martin for letting parents have the choice if they want their kids to dance, date, or marry and have kids with a child molester. Parents have a right to know. If they don't care about their kids that's up to them It's their choice. You said this child molester is getting help with his sickness, who's helping? His mom on herion or his stepdad that died a month ago from a herion overdose with his mom. Then two weeks later another woman almost died with his mom of another herion overdose while this molester is being left to care for her other 4 or 5 small kids. Is that his treatment for his sickness, just serve him more victims he will never put his hands on my kids or lees

P.S. Thanks Kevin
Yep Yep

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Mar 6, 2011
Keep picking on this child that got help, when the kid is pushed to the edge and something happens to him because of this hate crime.. WE the people of Circleville will see who Lee Martin and along with the rest of you idiots be served for the hate crime on this minor kid.
Bridget may not be the best mother due to her drug problem, but picking on her kids is just wrong.
And yes I have the Mayors cell phone number who is fully aware of this entire event
Do a local search

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Mar 6, 2011
If you want to know all people has to do .. Is log onto the CPD or Pickaway Sheriff dept and search offenders! They do not LIE!
I didn't find this young man? Hmmm who is caught in it now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation 1 min Lea sue 15,069
Shannon Schwalbauch (Jul '15) 10 min Motion 31
Circleville NEEDS Jesus put down the needle 44 min Kim 3
Fishing at Hargus Lake 1 hr Gee 9 7
The court system is a waste of time in pickaway... 5 hr Ustupid 7
hoarder house 7 hr lady of comment 3
Taylor sawyer 8 hr Real deal 16

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance