First Prev
of 3
Next Last
so what

Logan, OH

#1 May 25, 2013
What ever happened to wolfman? He used to own a tattoo shop???
Meee

United States

#2 May 25, 2013
He died years ago.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3 May 25, 2013
He was Awesome R.I.P.
U Name It I Know It

Columbus, OH

#4 May 25, 2013
Just another druggy. That's better than most with a middle RIP. Needle up
Jessica Craig

Mansfield, OH

#5 May 25, 2013
F.U he was a good guy rip wolfman
Rainmaker

Richmond, KY

#6 May 25, 2013
Randy Kneece brother Jeff Kneece
Rainmaker

Richmond, KY

#7 May 25, 2013
Jessica Craig wrote:
F.U he was a good guy rip wolfman
Jessica is ur momma P.M. Curious about that when I first saw ur name. Shes an old friend not seen her in 20 yrs
Boom

Findlay, OH

#8 May 25, 2013
Jessica Craig wrote:
F.U he was a good guy rip wolfman
good guys can still be druggies...

Druggies aren't all bad, but they are druggies...

I don't know him, but it wasn't denied, so if you have a better term you would like to use for his "addictive" personality, let us know instead of altering the topic from drug use yes or no to good guy yes or now (neither one correlates to the other).

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9 May 25, 2013
He hurt his hand very bad in a accident.It was hard for him to tat after that.So he numbed it up so he could still work.But I did here because of the accident and coke his tats started looking bad.idk?I've known the Kneeces for years all good people.Wolfie was sorta the black sheep/rebel of the family.He loved to party and he was in fact a extremely educated very intelligent man.
well

Columbus, OH

#10 May 25, 2013
his son is trash.hes disgracing wolfmans name by giving out bad tattoos and by being a nark,also on drugs.shame hes doin it.
From the past

Columbus, OH

#11 May 25, 2013
I knew him close to 20yrs ago and he was an awesome guy. He would come into Bob Evans after the bars closed on the week ends a real nice guy. R.I.P. wolfman
I also knew his mother she a was a neighbor real nice lady too.
Jessica Craig

Mansfield, OH

#12 May 25, 2013
yes thats my mother....and boom the question wasnt if he did drugs or not so hush
Hey You

Langsville, OH

#13 May 25, 2013
YOU can all go to HELL HE WAS better THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14 May 25, 2013
Jessica Craig wrote:
yes thats my mother....and boom the question wasnt if he did drugs or not so hush
click report abuse follow the steps on the post you want removed only that post will be removed
lol

Hudson, OH

#15 May 25, 2013
Helluva tattoo artist. He did my first tat, 20+ years ago & couldn't have been nicer. Tat still looks as perfect as the day he did it. Hated to hear of his passing.
Meee

Circleville, OH

#16 May 26, 2013
His wife Becky was pure trash.
It really me

Chillicothe, OH

#17 May 26, 2013
"Biggie g & bukmaster mouth" 4 mayor" !!!!!!

Them 2 know about having trash
Just another addict

Columbus, OH

#18 May 26, 2013
so what wrote:
What ever happened to wolfman? He used to own a tattoo shop???
Wolf man did my first tattoo, and did a fine job. God rest his soul.
Boom

Findlay, OH

#19 May 26, 2013
Jessica Craig wrote:
F.U he was a good guy rip wolfman
So your reply to the comment that he was a druggie was that he was a good guy, and now you say that was not in the discussion?

Geeze, I am so confused.

So you are just telling someone to "F.U. he was a good guy" because he was a druggie who was a good guy and u want to F.U. them?

No...I don't think so, I think you were trying to defend someone by claiming they were a good guy even though they were an addict. Now, as I said above (if you didn't report my post and get it removed for who knows what reason), even an addict can be a good person, and a bad person might not be an addict. I don't know him and don't really care, but try not to act offended and bring up something completely different to counter it, as in this example:

"I hear that guy is a racist."

"Shut the F up, he happens to be 30 years old!"

It makes no sense to bring up the second point does it? So why bring up the fact he is a good guy in this instance. A better option would be to respond like this, "He is 30 years old, and I don't think he was very racist" or in your exact situation in dealing with the druggie comment, you could have simply stated, "He was a nice guy. Druggie is just a derogatory word, he deserves the respect to be called an addict."

TaDa, now you can report this post as remember would have you do, boom!
Jessica Craig

Mansfield, OH

#20 May 27, 2013
Wow you know what I'm going to go find a thread and preach proper grammer and proper ways to explain what I think so I can feel like I'm smart too. Shut up he was a great tattoo artist and a great man it doesn't matter what he did on his own time did it bother you or anyone else? No not really. Now change your fake a** name up again and tell me everything I either spelled or explained "wrong" in here. It doesn't matter how or in what context I said something there's no need for you to continue to try to make me feel stupid or to try to make me look stupid because in the reality of it all your the sad person running around TOPIX of all places preaching the proper ways to do things. This is topix there is nothing proper about this web site. Now how about you do yourself a favor and move on because I'm done with you because truthfully your not really worth any more of my time not to mention I don't really care if this post is up here I don't feel the need to delete it because only people who have something to hide complain to topix to get them deleted. Now how about you go click on another name and preach to them how to properly defend themselves or someone they knew or loved. k? ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation 2 min -meabadboy- 2,885
lorena young (Jun '16) 40 min Itsamemario 5
Bubba sturgill 51 min tammy 10
James Picklesimer 1 hr AlwaysInMyHeart 3
Mike Vandagriff 1 hr Everyone 5
Unreponsive baby in Nicholas Square apartments 1 hr Mommm 9
Melissa Gramho 1 hr Bob 3

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages