First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Yeahright

Lancaster, OH

#45 Feb 27, 2013
She's freakin lazy she will take your money do a half ass job and not finish her work.. I would highly not suggest going to her! Unless you want to walk around with unfinished work on you, but other tattooist seem to further their tattoo work and art with her fvcked up ones, so at-least she's good with something..
Facts

Circleville, OH

#46 Feb 27, 2013
I was just at a tattoo party this past weekend and she did a awesome job on every tattoo and cover up she did.
DMartin

United States

#47 Feb 27, 2013
Define awesome? She is far from awesome.
JustAGirl

Logan, OH

#48 Feb 27, 2013
Two words. Tattoo party. Hahaha. That's how you know you are a loser lol. Why don't you just book a real artist and get a good tattoo. Sweet Jesus you all are dumb if you think Kat does good work!
blahh

Chicago, IL

#49 Feb 27, 2013
I have no complaints she done all my tatts n i love them!
haha

Mount Orab, OH

#50 Feb 27, 2013
American traditions all the way! John James is the only person I trust
no kat

Circleville, OH

#51 Feb 27, 2013
dude no way ... she was supposed to do more work that we paid for on a memorial tat and we showed up she said she couldn't do it! plus she is nasty
Ummmno

Lancaster, OH

#53 Feb 27, 2013
If you think her work is any where nearly good you are a fucking idiot... She done work on my bf and now I have to look at a ugly ass gothic cross that isn't even lined up straight all her shit is off center, I feel sorry for any poor soul that has to walk with her mess for the rest of their lives... If your happy with her work then I guess your naturally ghetto and is pleased with having ghetto written all over you.
angeliwas

Circleville, OH

#55 Oct 24, 2014
All my tattoos has come from Kat. I personally love her work. Everyone has their own preference.
angeliwas

Circleville, OH

#56 Oct 24, 2014
Ummmno wrote:
If you think her work is any where nearly good you are a fucking idiot... She done work on my bf and now I have to look at a ugly ass gothic cross that isn't even lined up straight all her shit is off center, I feel sorry for any poor soul that has to walk with her mess for the rest of their lives... If your happy with her work then I guess your naturally ghetto and is pleased with having ghetto written all over you.
My tattoos aren't ghetto. She has always done a great job on me! I have had no issues!
Honky

Chillicothe, OH

#57 Oct 25, 2014
I wouldn't let anyone in Circleville shoot on me. American Tradition is way over priced for their work and Kat tattoos like a 3 year old... Just sayin...

Since: Jan 13

Circleville, OH

#59 Oct 25, 2014
James Bond wrote:
I wouldn't let any of these wannabe tattoo artists shoot on me, never know what kind of diseases you are getting. That and there work is barely better than a kitchen job.
First Kat is not a wannabe tattoo artist. She does all my tatts and she draws them up first and will show you. Then place it on wherever you want it. Maybe you better take a extra hard long look at the picture before she places it on you otherwise that's your problem if you don't like it. Dont like it don't get it!

Since: Jan 13

Circleville, OH

#60 Oct 25, 2014
Honky wrote:
I wouldn't let anyone in Circleville shoot on me. American Tradition is way over priced for their work and Kat tattoos like a 3 year old... Just sayin...
Maybe you should meet her first and judge for yourself. Like I said she shows you first on paper so if you get it and you don't like it or the work then just sayin its your problem! Dont like it don't get it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what to do? 35 min Politics 4
Caleb Lintz suicide 2 hr Not So Nice 11
Keep pushing trying to get a name On 5 hr andy miller piller 8
Handsome men in town 6 hr Alice 14
Pickaway veterans official suspended after dome... 7 hr cville 42
what happend to the scandal thread 7 hr come on everyone 1
Shanda Lintz 8 hr Wondering 1

Flood Watch for Pickaway County was issued at March 04 at 4:23AM EST

Circleville Dating
Find my Match