kevin roland from logan

Chillicothe, OH

#1 May 5, 2013
i'm the real kevin orland,no matter what city it says i'm from. rememberi n1991. dad hasn't said anyting for topics except for the one day we were on here. in fact, you'll notice that dad doesn't swear or called anyone bad names. the only one dad has called a name is james bond. dad calls him james bondo. so it's pretty clear to me what james bondo has been up to. pretending to be kevin roland.
dad really likes you remembern. he likes things i read to him that you wrote. have a good day.
remember i said i don't see dad everyday. usually on my days off. i won't be off again till tuesday. just stopped by today for mom's fish and baked beans for my lunch at work.
kevin roland from logan

Mount Vernon, OH

#2 May 5, 2013
I'm the real kevin roland from logan and someone is trying to steal my name! Dad gets upset when someone steals my name!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does every one know that big bill Reynolds beat... 1 hr Ur funny 8
wits end 1 hr Betty Boop 8
Missing person 2 hr Stephohsosweet 30
tina vandine 5 hr JustTryingToHelp77 11
Nail salon inside Wal-Mart (Dec '13) 6 hr liers hahaha 11
tera bush 7 hr pipi 3
Good mechanic 8 hr lil bird 3

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance