jeremiah webb aka bullfrog

Posted in the Circleville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
_BUCKEYE_2013

Carroll, OH

#1 Jan 13, 2013
WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THIS DUDE?? I HAVE RECENTLY MET THIS DUDE HE HAS PROPSITIONED ME MORE THAN ONCE I THOUGHT MAYBE A DATE OR TWO WOULDNT HURT ...HE FLASHES HIS CASH AROUND TO GET WOMEN CLAIMS HE WORKS BUT I THINK HE LIED!!! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME MAKE A DECSION PLZ??

Sick City

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 13, 2013
He's a dirtball, I'm sure this is a hater of his trying to start drama with him and his girl. He stole off me many years ago and is nothing but a druggy!
yeaah

Columbus, OH

#3 Jan 13, 2013
he date a girl named lisa??
you wanna know

Columbus, OH

#4 Jan 14, 2013
He is married to Jennifer Rigsby and has been for a few years ... he is a dirtball . Just like sick city says . He is a crack head , pill head , herion head , pot head , all of thee above . He is a thief , liar , and I advise you to stay clear away from him .
Lol

United States

#6 Jan 19, 2013
She is a joke too! They are both total losers! No good parents. How can you have kids and not acknowledge them for 12 years. Losers!
kyle

United States

#7 Jan 19, 2013
He a loser I want to find him
think

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Jan 19, 2013
you wanna know wrote:
He is married to Jennifer Rigsby and has been for a few years ... he is a dirtball . Just like sick city says . He is a crack head , pill head , herion head , pot head , all of thee above . He is a thief , liar , and I advise you to stay clear away from him .
What is his parents names?
HAha

United States

#11 Jan 19, 2013
He lives on 3rd ave. ... Go get him

Sick City

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12 Jan 19, 2013
Spider Webb is his dad, I don't know his Mom's name. She's hot!!!
kyle

United States

#13 Jan 20, 2013
He is trash he wants something to do with his don after 13 yrs. No luck he is well taken care of
Anonymous

Findlay, OH

#14 Mar 30, 2013
He gave me an std last week...Dr.. said it flares up every 6 months...o well...free subs,meth,pills,pot... I'm going to milk his ass like a cow...need car worked on soon!! Lmfao!!!!!
Anonymous

Findlay, OH

#15 Mar 30, 2013
_BUCKEYE_2013 wrote:
WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THIS DUDE?? I HAVE RECENTLY MET THIS DUDE HE HAS PROPSITIONED ME MORE THAN ONCE I THOUGHT MAYBE A DATE OR TWO WOULDNT HURT ...HE FLASHES HIS CASH AROUND TO GET WOMEN CLAIMS HE WORKS BUT I THINK HE LIED!!! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME MAKE A DECSION PLZ??
RUN!!!!! RUN!!! He does electric work....& painter..mechanic...lol free subs & drugs!!! Milk his ass!!!
knowthem

Columbus, OH

#16 Mar 30, 2013
Lol wrote:
She is a joke too! They are both total losers! No good parents. How can you have kids and not acknowledge them for 12 years. Losers!
you guys ain't right cause Jeremiah cleaned himself up & Jennifer is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet,,, they both work, take care of their family, and will help anybody at the drop of a hat. If you wanna judge people, start by looking in the mirror.
megan

Portage, MI

#17 Mar 30, 2013
He is a dead beat dad and trash
Trueitis

United States

#18 Mar 30, 2013
Becareful he is nasty and so is wife . Subs pills and all of the above . He passes his stds around to . I know of a few girls that got some stds from him and its one they will never get rid of. So if they both have changed good for them , but I seriously doubt it considering he is always trying to pickup girls and they both are still doing drugs. Jenny has never been a good mother and as for bullfrog he will never change . And one more thing I would like to say is he is a theif .
knowthem

Columbus, OH

#19 Mar 30, 2013
megan wrote:
I don't know that side of the man,,, the side I know works, they own their own home, they pays taxes, they take very good care of their daughter & they have the best looking property on that street.
yes

Findlay, OH

#20 Mar 30, 2013
Trueitis wrote:
Becareful he is nasty and so is wife . Subs pills and all of the above . He passes his stds around to . I know of a few girls that got some stds from him and its one they will never get rid of. So if they both have changed good for them , but I seriously doubt it considering he is always trying to pickup girls and they both are still doing drugs. Jenny has never been a good mother and as for bullfrog he will never change . And one more thing I would like to say is he is a theif .
true!!!
knowthem

Columbus, OH

#21 Mar 30, 2013
Trueitis wrote:
I know why doing this now, you're trying to dig up dirt on the man & his family because you're afraid, but don't worry, I'm confident he's clean & he'll take really good care of the boy.
lol

United States

#22 Mar 30, 2013
megan wrote:
LOOSER!!!! Look at him....yuck & his ugly ass g/f... talks threw nose cause of WAY TO MANY DRUGS SNORTING!!
trueitis

United States

#23 Mar 30, 2013
Trueitis wrote:
AGREE 100%!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pos johnny blevins 2 min Nosurprise 10
Circleville cops 3 min Youre soft punk 35
Lawless for Sheriff 36 min Tater 10
Clitoral Removal Special 38 min Prlosi 7
Lawless for Sheriff 39 min Know It 4
Horny bi curious 25F 40 min Barack 9
Justin Cox 55 min big black bubba 10

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance