Who robbed the Hippie Hut?

Who robbed the Hippie Hut?

Posted in the Circleville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 28, 2012
okay so about 2 years ago, the hippie hut was robbed of some smoking devices and whatever else was missing... the owner thinks its me because i guess like five people went up telling him it was with my exact description and name... but it wasn't and i havent been able to easily access guitar strings or anything to make music with since. it sucks, if anyone has any clues to where i can find out who did the damn shit please comment, you should know you dont have to put ur name so it really would be an anonymous tip, thanks :)
LadyDark

Columbus, OH

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Kaleb Evans robbed the Hippie Hut
LadyDark

Columbus, OH

#4 Nov 28, 2012
He was messed up a while ago when he worked at HotSpot and told people he did it.
Tom

Logan, OH

#5 Nov 28, 2012
Kaleb Evans did it.
Jenn

Columbus, OH

#7 Nov 28, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see him rob them? Were you there when it was robbed? You're just gossiping like an old woman. If anyone knows that he robbed them for a fact because they saw him do it, why hasn't he been arrested? You're full of hot air. Like a fart.
He was messed up a while ago when he worked at HotSpot and told people he did it.so defend the drug additt if you want
lol

United States

#8 Nov 28, 2012
It was probably the man trying to keep those hippies down.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#9 Nov 28, 2012
lady dark can kiss my ass, at the time i was working for the hippie hut and all i did was smoke weed, i was getting paid good money to take in this chick and date her named crystal cross who was addicted to perks and shit.. i found out she was cheating on me with some dude at the barbell club and then kicked her out, suddenly i get all kinds of shit started about me, like i even had to take my lap top in to hotspot to show my verizon history because she had everyone convinced i was calling her privately and leaving crazy voicemails.. it was real bad, but even connie can vouch that she seen the my entire history of texts, calls, and everything from verizons site. she also told people that i stole her credit cards lol and bought a bunch of guitars from hippie hut... never happened, im not a theif and she was just pissed i kicked her out and didnt wanna touch that anymore, lady dark u are just talking shit and prob have no life :)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 28, 2012
i was working for the hot spot, my bad
Gary the snail

Logan, OH

#11 Nov 28, 2012
Who was she cheating with? Barbell club is nasty....did you get tested cuz i would be afraid she bring shit back....
Kalee Evans

Columbus, OH

#12 Nov 28, 2012
LadyDark wrote:
He was messed up a while ago when he worked at HotSpot and told people he did it.
Ummm you have NO idea what you're talking about!! Kaleb has never been really messed up!! Smoking weed was all he's done!! & He might be a dbag at times & make dumb a$$ decisions but he def is no theif! People are so lame. Idk who did it Kaleb.. but drop it. These people are just bored & need to do something to entertain their lives.. hence never using their real names. smh.
Kalee Evans

Columbus, OH

#13 Nov 28, 2012
Jenn wrote:
<quoted text>
He was messed up a while ago when he worked at HotSpot and told people he did it.so defend the drug additt if you want
What's ur real name Jenn?? Probably don't wanna tell people.. you don't even know my brother so keep ur mouth shut. He has never been a drug addict** LEARN TO SPELL. Idiot.
Tom

Logan, OH

#14 Nov 28, 2012
You're correcting some one else's spelling and you can't even spell thief correctly.
ridiculous boy

United States

#15 Nov 28, 2012
Tom wrote:
You're correcting some one else's spelling and you can't even spell thief correctly.
Kaleb from pourhouse
haha

United States

#16 Nov 28, 2012
R u referring to hampp when u refer to bbc kaleb .....that crystal lmao
Ohh

Saline, MI

#17 Nov 28, 2012
I before e except after c

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#18 Nov 29, 2012
haha wrote:
R u referring to hampp when u refer to bbc kaleb .....that crystal lmao
idk who she was cheating with, but he was pissed cuz she wouldnt leave him alone, and yea, that crystal.... her mom vickie didnt want her at the house anymore and got connie to get us together. but i dont want this to be about her, i want to know whos been running around calling me a thief b/c thats who prob robbed the damn store and has some grudge against me for reasons i dont know. i first found out when me and some of my friends from dublin went in so they could see the place cuz i told them it was a cool store, well the bald guy came out from the back calling me a thief and i told him to call the cops, or whatever he had to do cuz it was bullshit, he got real pissed and said he already called and they couldnt do anything about it... i wouldnt even care but, im not just going to be known as a thief in a tiny town. whats crazy is ive heard they got busted for selling fake autographs as real ones a little while ago, maybe he just robbed it himself for insurance purposes?
Juliya

Grove City, OH

#19 Nov 29, 2012
kalebdbby wrote:
<quoted text>
idk who she was cheating with, but he was pissed cuz she wouldnt leave him alone, and yea, that crystal.... her mom vickie didnt want her at the house anymore and got connie to get us together. but i dont want this to be about her, i want to know whos been running around calling me a thief b/c thats who prob robbed the damn store and has some grudge against me for reasons i dont know. i first found out when me and some of my friends from dublin went in so they could see the place cuz i told them it was a cool store, well the bald guy came out from the back calling me a thief and i told him to call the cops, or whatever he had to do cuz it was bullshit, he got real pissed and said he already called and they couldnt do anything about it... i wouldnt even care but, im not just going to be known as a thief in a tiny town. whats crazy is ive heard they got busted for selling fake autographs as real ones a little while ago, maybe he just robbed it himself for insurance purposes?
where did u hear that about the autographs? I'm not debating it just curious
too_bad

Logan, OH

#20 Nov 29, 2012
I do know the guy and his family she cheated with.....yep he had a FAMILY. He was running around with she was home with the kids. Both of them need to burn in hell. I won't say who just to save the girl and the kids but he also defended the shit ours that crystal shank after wife found out. Who the f$@& does that i wouldve taken for everything he had
Gary the snail wrote:
Who was she cheating with? Barbell club is nasty....did you get tested cuz i would be afraid she bring shit back....
Tracy11

Grove City, OH

#21 Nov 29, 2012
Birds of a feather.... Kaleb and his buddies.

http://i50.tinypic.com/ay58if.jpg
Pinko

Grove City, OH

#22 Nov 29, 2012
Kaleb Evans has a wrap sheet a mile long. Multiple OVI's, Disorderly's, I mean come on!

Some of them were this year!

Plus, he is a regular at the "Pour House", and we all know what goes on there!

Come on now Kaleb, get real buddy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
16 yr old pregnant by 22 yr old army reserve...... 42 min daisy 2
Locating Jonathan Carroll 1 hr funny 9
Dogs being kidnapped? 2 hr Wow 12
Stoutsville 2 hr hoochiehooch 1
Girl at Rax 3 hr No makeup 16
church people 3 hr being myself 20
Jeremy Purdin 3 hr I know 5
Heroin OD 5 hr WTHeck 19
More from around the web

Circleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]