What do you know about her??
umm

United States

#2 Dec 11, 2012
She's doin better in her life.
Friends

United States

#3 Dec 11, 2012
so she says I dont believe it she was pretty bad off there for a long effin time but now she acts like shes better or sumthin jus my opinion
umm

Kenosha, WI

#4 Dec 12, 2012
She's not even in circleville right now. I'm friends with the family. Yes she was bad off but she is makin things right. Let's pray for her.
yea right

Findlay, OH

#5 Dec 12, 2012
Even if she isn't selling herself for heroin she is trouble. In the ten years I've known of her she has never been completely sober and you can't believe a word that comes out of her mouth. If the truth was better she would still lie.......Jennifer is a user and when you can't do anything else for her she won't need you anymore. Save yourself a lot of drama and stay away from her. There is a reason she isn't allowed to see ANY of her kids.....
Yeah

United States

#6 Dec 12, 2012
Actually she has been staying in town, and I hope she figures her crap out, for her kids atleast.
true

Findlay, OH

#7 Dec 12, 2012
I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't start this thread....She has lots of mental issues ! CRAZY !
HAHA

Findlay, OH

#8 Dec 12, 2012
She is in Circleville and there isn't anyway she can make up for all the horrible things she has done. I hope karma catches up with her soon.....
Pssssht

United States

#10 Dec 12, 2012
It's messed up how she uses that little dead kid of hers as an excuse to do the shit she does, like yeah, that's horrible that she lost her daughter, but that's been almost a decade ago, move on, many other mothers have lost their kids and are able to deal with it in a healthy way! I mean that was Tommys daughter too, and he doesn't poke holes in his arm! I think people like her need to be lined up and shot in the face, all they do is use and hurt people. I pray to god she never gets ANY form of custody of her kids again, they are so much better off without her.
hello

United States

#11 Dec 13, 2012
I have to agree with you ^^^
YUP

Findlay, OH

#12 Dec 13, 2012
Your right about Tommy...If anything losing his daughter made him a better Dad ! Those girls get whatever they want and are spoiled rotten .I pick up my daughter from school everyday and see his youngest daughter and I have to say she looks so stinking cute everyday. Her hair is always gorgeous and she always has cute little outfits on !They are much better off than they were when she had any parenting time with them. I bet now he is an even better Dad because he doesn't have to deal with that crackhead messing with those wonderful little girls !!!!!!
mmmmmm

Findlay, OH

#13 Dec 13, 2012
Talk about Jennifer being a liar....If she has ever told you anything about Tommy and Summer ( his wife) it was a lie !!!!! She tries to run around acting like a victim and pushing the blame for her actions on to everyone else....That girl lives in some kind of fantasy world where everything she does is justified some how !!!!! Stay away from her !!
hello

United States

#14 Dec 13, 2012
Her kids are all so adorable too! How the heck do you pick drugs over your kids?! I think people that do that are just a whole new level of evil & stupid that we will never understand.
yucky

Findlay, OH

#15 Dec 18, 2012
TRASH.....heard through the grapevine when her husband was moving out of their house he found needles under all of the kid's beds ! Just imagine one of those babies getting poked and with Hepatitis going around like it is with all the junkies. I HOPE she is never allowed anymore visitation with those poor kids !!!!! The youngest is two....Mother of the Year award !
Gross

Findlay, OH

#16 Dec 21, 2012
This girl is a POOR excuse of a mother..... Go check out her face book page if your friends with her (I deleted her) posting all about how she is going out yet she doesn't call her kids... Stay classy Jen looks like dick and pills will always be your #1.. As for Tom and Michel you two are great fathers keep up the good work at least they have you men.
cracks me up

Findlay, OH

#17 Dec 31, 2012
She is a loser and a thief ! Just ask her husband....she ripped him off big time. I'm sure she is telling everyone a completely different story making her look like the victim !
Wow

Circleville, OH

#18 Jul 5, 2013
Busted again!
haha

Van Wert, OH

#19 Jul 6, 2013
About time !!!! She has been running around telling everyone she's sober.... SURPRISE she isn't !!!
Surprise

United States

#20 Jul 6, 2013
Good! They need to keep her locked up for a while
Kim

Columbus, OH

#22 Sep 9, 2013
Why did she get busted?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Circleville prostitution and drugs 24 min hangenin 35
Electrocuted on south pickaway 26 min pumkin 28
Savings Bank Names New President 42 min dsjosgb 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 59 min xxxrayted 31,483
Tiff Scott 1 hr Oh no 4
giveaway sheriff's deputy Sgt Carpenter under i... 1 hr Big Bob 6
if your going to call the cops on me .... stop 2 hr non fiction 16
jeremiah webb aka bullfrog (Jan '13) 18 hr roxy 43

Circleville Jobs

Circleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Circleville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Circleville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]