As city and workload grow, Chaska gets full-time fire chief

Jan 5, 2013 Full story: Star Tribune

Facing a growing population and increasingly complex work, Chaska's Fire Department has become the latest of more than a dozen metro cities to hire a full-time chief.

Full Story
PLANET

Carson City, NV

#1 Jan 27, 2013
DAMN..STUPID CRAZY AMERIKANS! THEY DONT HAVE A JOBS? WHY? BECAUSE EVERYTHING MADE IN? WHO CARE who fired who?They should fired all goverment!And send them home!why exactly are in congress? they dont do nothing else exept prostitutions and promissess.!!!!So who care? We killing innocent people around world,and its OK?Is the shame!And why we taking money from others countries?we are rich or not?Holly sheet!And somebody just try tell me that best contry is US!We dont have do NOTHING from those promissess!We dont have any FREE SCHOOLS,or DOCTORS and NOTHING! Where we have freedom? We are worst than was HITLER!Around world-they see us like nothing,and they smiles from US!And here in USA they discriminate people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circle Pines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randi Nicole Blaido Sep 27 Bibi Jones 13
Eagle brook is a joke (Dec '11) Sep 26 Bart Quiz 89
Arden Hill open house today 2:30-4! $250k! Sep 14 Ahames 1
Four people arrested in Fridley stabbing Aug '14 Sven Einersen 1
Arden Hills fatal shooting reward at $10,000 fo... Aug '14 John gotti 5
Coon Rapids Could Get Name Change (Jan '06) Aug '14 Sangelia 64
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Go Blue Forever 848
Circle Pines Dating
Find my Match

Circle Pines Jobs

Circle Pines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Circle Pines News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Circle Pines

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]