Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Cincinnati Forum

Comments (Page 661)

Showing posts 13,201 - 13,220 of25,326
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
A person who thinks that Texas can divide itself into 5 smaller states thus swinging the balance of power in the Senate to the GOP has no place lecturing others about "reality," or "not having a freaking clue." He most certainly has no business referring to others as "retards."
according to you another retard.

if you could comprehend the written english language, then by reading the original documents regarding statehood of texas you would see that congress already ratified texas having the ability to be broken into multiple states.

a lawyer can erase the word slavery from the document making it abide to the current laws of the land.

idiots like you who rant about how a business owes employees anything except an agreed upon payment for services is a joke.

let me help you a bit.

an employee owes the business for the opportunity to earn a wage, not the other way around.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>And the KFC/Yum facility in Louisville is a government/tax created entity? How about Vanderbilt Univ? Yale & Harvard univ's Or Carnagie Hall, ALL of the Smithsonian Museums, Rockefeller Center, the former Sears Tower, Chrysler Bldg, the Nobel Prizes, the Ford Foundation, Papa Johns Stadium,the Wool worth Bldg, the YMCA & YWCA, Boy & Girl Scouts, United Way, Red Cross & on & on & on.
Private & public companies do perform great public good beyond what OUR tax dollars do via the federal & state perform. And these privately created/funded entities are MUCH MORE financially efficient than anything that the Gov has set up in more than a 100 yrs!!
I am NOT saying that the state & fed gov's aren't of value because of highways, military, parks, space & oceanic exploration, maintaining public waterways, flood control, & even education to a point, etc etc. But let's NOT ignore or discredit either financial source that does well. It is sort of a 'partnership that has a balance. It is simply that the federal gov record is NOT full of successes. Such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, USPS, Social Security, Medi-Care, Medi-Caid, Amtrak, & on & on. That is why I personally am very skeptical of government control.
They are used to writing blank checks as opposed to efficiently balancing a budget.
Hey Pops.

Go back and read what idiot x wrote that prompted my response.

You and I agree, somewhat.

woof
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the flapping out of you is a joke.
you are an idiot.
so you passed high school....big deal. want a cookie?
it is you that has no freaking clue.
you are a retard demanding how to run a business, when you never have.
My suggestion is you leave that to those with a formal education; and decades of experience.
I base my beliefs on reality; and experience.
PS: elections don't operate business; and educated people will mold business models to fit a landscape a govt paints.
the current landscape you seem so proud of is one of failure; and those with skin in the game are sprinting away from it.
Awwww the little bunny finally came out from underneath his bed. Good thing too. You might have missed the housing market going up, the stock market going up, the unemployment rate going down...If your formal education involved predicting the future, you might want to get a refund. Now get your sniveling coward @ss back under that bed. If you're so god damed smart, then how do I know your real first and last name? Feeling clever now? Maybe if you make a few more death threats...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww the little bunny finally came out from underneath his bed. Good thing too. You might have missed the housing market going up, the stock market going up, the unemployment rate going down...If your formal education involved predicting the future, you might want to get a refund. Now get your sniveling coward @ss back under that bed. If you're so god damed smart, then how do I know your real first and last name? Feeling clever now? Maybe if you make a few more death threats...
you want another cookie?

I know my name also.

PS: the stock market is down, unemployment is up; and housing market is down.

compare numbers to 5 or 10 years ago as fact check.

clever? I sure as heck need you for nothing; and never will.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pops.
Go back and read what idiot x wrote that prompted my response.
You and I agree, somewhat.
woof
That's a little scary, us agreeing that is! lol
Actually I have judged a few of your & Che posts 'agree, helpful or interesting' along with a 'nut' here & a 'nut' as I'm sure that I have been tagged.
But I don't know about Pale Rider. WOOF back at you!{<:
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>That's a little scary, us agreeing that is! lol
Actually I have judged a few of your & Che posts 'agree, helpful or interesting' along with a 'nut' here & a 'nut' as I'm sure that I have been tagged.
But I don't know about Pale Rider. WOOF back at you!{<:
OR 'Save Yourself'
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Piss off you hypocritical old man. After page after page of listening to you guys call people free loading, handout commies, turns out you are one of the few people on here that's been a sucking on that government teat. If I have to prove to you that the christian right has been trying to get creationism taught in public schools, then you are too stupid to converse with in the first place.
Thanx for proving my point about you, post after post
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Thanx for proving my point about you, post after post
You're welcome. Thanks for you and yours fading into history like a retarded tea bagging stepchild the GOP keeps hidden in the basement.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you want another cookie?
I know my name also.
You still in the country? I thought you would be king of Texlandia by now. Ahhhh ha ha ha ha! My cookie is knowing you'll be paying them taxes until it hurts. Compare numbers from 10 years ago? How about we just look at the numbers between Clinton and Bush. I'm trying to think if there is any other way you could possibly lose more. Let's see...country left you behind. President re-elected. You finally will be paying the piper for your free ride. Nation sees you and yours as a bunch of racist traitors. Nope. That covers it.
LOL

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

You are all idiots!!!!! Still posting to a 2 year old thread......... Get a life morons
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
according to you another retard.
if you could comprehend the written english language, then by reading the original documents regarding statehood of texas you would see that congress already ratified texas having the ability to be broken into multiple states.
a lawyer can erase the word slavery from the document making it abide to the current laws of the land.
idiots like you who rant about how a business owes employees anything except an agreed upon payment for services is a joke.
let me help you a bit.
an employee owes the business for the opportunity to earn a wage, not the other way around.
If a lawyer can erase the word slavery, I suppose he could erase the word five and have Texas separate into 10 states, too, eh? Or he could erase the word Texas and write in California and then California could break into 30 states.

You marginalize yourself more and more every time you post.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you want another cookie?
I know my name also.
Why aren't you posting from the Caymans? Is nothing you write true?

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Romney:‘I Should Have Offered Them Fried Chicken’ November 16th, 2012
Defeated presidential candidate Mitt Romney claimed today he could have won last week's election had his campaign offered black voters government-funded fried chicken.
Earlier this week Romney told a group of Republican donors on a conference call that president Obama had won reelection because he offered government "gifts" to young people, Latinos, and blacks.
Today CNN obtained an extended audio recording of that call in which Romney goes even further:
"I've spent the last few days wondering what I should have done differently. Maybe I should have been less hostile to immigration? Maybe I should have embraced fewer anti-woman positions?"
"But after a long reflection, I've decided my most important mistake is not matching the Obama campaign's efforts to give away free stuff to blacks and Latinos."
"I should have made a promise to the Afro-American community, for example. If you vote Republican, your fingers will always be covered in grease. I'm sure a $200 gift certificate to Popeyes or KFC could have won those people over. I don't know why we didn't think of that."
"And we could have done the same thing to Latinos with El Pollo Loco and Taco Bell. If I could have just gotten 35% of the minority vote, I would have won the election."
Believe in (White) America
Romney dismisses the idea that his party should tone down its nativist, racially charged rhetoric on immigration and welfare. Rather, he explains that while white voters must be convinced by a candidate's competence, minority voters are different:
"The Afro-American and Latino communities only understand one thing - handouts. You can't talk to them about issues or policy. Goes right over their heads. They only speak the language of 'gimmie more, gimmie more.' "
Although welfare programs go against his philosophy of self-reliance, Romney wishes he had made more such promises to minorities:
"Aside from my education, my first job, and money to start my own business - no one ever gave me damn thing. So it pains me to see Americans dependent on others."
"But a fried-chicken giveaway could have made me president. I regret not making that happen. It was my failure, and mine alone."
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Romney:‘I Should Have Offered Them Fried Chicken’ November 16th, 2012
Defeated presidential candidate Mitt Romney claimed today he could have won last week's election had his campaign offered black voters government-funded fried chicken.
Earlier this week Romney told a group of Republican donors on a conference call that president Obama had won reelection because he offered government "gifts" to young people, Latinos, and blacks.
Today CNN obtained an extended audio recording of that call in which Romney goes even further:
"I've spent the last few days wondering what I should have done differently. Maybe I should have been less hostile to immigration? Maybe I should have embraced fewer anti-woman positions?"
"But after a long reflection, I've decided my most important mistake is not matching the Obama campaign's efforts to give away free stuff to blacks and Latinos."
"I should have made a promise to the Afro-American community, for example. If you vote Republican, your fingers will always be covered in grease. I'm sure a $200 gift certificate to Popeyes or KFC could have won those people over. I don't know why we didn't think of that."
"And we could have done the same thing to Latinos with El Pollo Loco and Taco Bell. If I could have just gotten 35% of the minority vote, I would have won the election."
Believe in (White) America
Romney dismisses the idea that his party should tone down its nativist, racially charged rhetoric on immigration and welfare. Rather, he explains that while white voters must be convinced by a candidate's competence, minority voters are different:
"The Afro-American and Latino communities only understand one thing - handouts. You can't talk to them about issues or policy. Goes right over their heads. They only speak the language of 'gimmie more, gimmie more.' "
Although welfare programs go against his philosophy of self-reliance, Romney wishes he had made more such promises to minorities:
"Aside from my education, my first job, and money to start my own business - no one ever gave me damn thing. So it pains me to see Americans dependent on others."
"But a fried-chicken giveaway could have made me president. I regret not making that happen. It was my failure, and mine alone."
The sad thing is, you probably believe he said this and you probably agree with it.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
You still in the country? I thought you would be king of Texlandia by now. Ahhhh ha ha ha ha! My cookie is knowing you'll be paying them taxes until it hurts. Compare numbers from 10 years ago? How about we just look at the numbers between Clinton and Bush. I'm trying to think if there is any other way you could possibly lose more. Let's see...country left you behind. President re-elected. You finally will be paying the piper for your free ride. Nation sees you and yours as a bunch of racist traitors. Nope. That covers it.
what a joke you are.

PS: my taxes due are in relation to profits after expenses.

My expenses just went through the roof; and it impacted profits to a negative on paper.

I have documentation for expenses.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what a joke you are.
My expenses just went through the roof; and it impacted profits to a negative on paper.
I wish you were a joke. Unfortunately, you are just a loser who is always wrong. Unless of course Romney won, Texas got divided into 5 states and you are writing this from the Cayman Islands. Aaaahhh ha ha ha ha ha ha! We'll let our good nation's IRS decide if your documentation is wrong too. Now run little bunny. Go hide under your bed.

P.S. You lose again.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Obama all up in your momma for another 4 prosperous years. The rest of you are still standing back on the deck of an aircraft carrier with your stammering idiot "God's President" and an ironic "Mission Accomplished" banner hanging behind you.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

LOL wrote:
You are all idiots!!!!! Still posting to a 2 year old thread......... Get a life morons
You do realize that you too just posted on a thread that is 2 years old, right? According to your statement here, that would make you...?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you were a joke. Unfortunately, you are just a loser who is always wrong. Unless of course Romney won, Texas got divided into 5 states and you are writing this from the Cayman Islands. Aaaahhh ha ha ha ha ha ha! We'll let our good nation's IRS decide if your documentation is wrong too. Now run little bunny. Go hide under your bed.
P.S. You lose again.
I lost nothing except respect for the direction this country is headed.

I need govt to get out of my way, not in it.

So I took a path to assure it.

There is no need for me to run, I can walk.

My future is bright; and I look forward to living it.

I need nothing I already don't possess.

nothing.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what a joke you are.
blah blah blah blah blah.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,201 - 13,220 of25,326
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cincinnati Discussions

Search the Cincinnati Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr just sayin 17,725
Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon Heist (Oct '13) 12 hr Comeonnow 28
Cuts coming to Cincinnati's coast guard division Wed Pops 1
Open container law reform could affect Short No... Wed They cannot kill a Spook 2
grace white Wed in need 1
Dangerous Motorcycle Gang in Cincinnati (Aug '09) Wed Dianne 8,030
1950's-1960's STRATFORD MANOR / EASTWOOD VILLAGE (Mar '09) Tue Ron Davis 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cincinnati Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cincinnati People Search