Since: Mar 11

Barnesville, GA

#4779 Jun 2, 2012
blowmekasich wrote:
<quoted text>
It's back and forth all the time. You vote for your beliefs. Everything is in your hands and in your power. I hope you succeed. I will continue to vote on reality. Night
I'm glad your reality isn't mine is about all I gotta say bout that.
Thomas Scutillo

Stockton, CA

#4780 Jun 3, 2012
when you have a political affiliate... as a major network you just put it put there and your affiliate proof reads it SPELLS IT right A DOES whatever it wants with it... you dont need arm to arm combat
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#4781 Jun 3, 2012
blowmekasich wrote:
<quoted text>
It's back and forth all the time. You vote for your beliefs. Everything is in your hands and in your power. I hope you succeed. I will continue to vote on reality. Night
Reality is we as a country are broke. Reality is our social programs are headed for a complete collapse unless we go into more debt to save them, or change the way they are funded and how they pay out. Reality is that you don't create jobs by taxation and taking more money from the people who create these jobs. Reality is that when you punish success and reward the failure, you only inspire more failure.

Currently, we have more government dependent people than we ever had in the history of our country. One out of every seven Americans are now being fed by the federal government. If we don't stop this, our country will make Greece look like a warmup. Everybody needs to get a job and contribute instead of taking. Simple problem-simple solution. Don't tell me it's not about party.

United States

#4784 Jun 3, 2012
Reality has pretty much bitch slapped California.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#4785 Jun 3, 2012
They say it's cold and heartless to think this way. If that's the definition of cold and heartless, then I am the pinup boy.

Why is it cold and heartless to insist no poor people who don't work live among me? Why is it cold and heartless to say that non-working people should have no children yet alone families much larger than the working? Why is it cold and heartless to say people should feed themselves be it in school or home? Why is it cold and heartless to not want to pay for medical care of the non-working when the working can't even afford it for themselves?

I see unintelligent people working all the time. They will never be wealthy, never have a good living, and have no chance at advancing themselves. Those are the people who should get government goodies--not people who sit at home not even trying to support themselves or care who does support them.

When I left school, I went out and got a full time job. When that didn't pay enough, I got into a field that did. When that was unsatisfactory, I chose another career. I had no children because I didn't want the financial burden. I invested my money and continue to invest it today taking on another part-time job--a landlord. My work week is seven days year round. I haven't taken a vacation of over 20 years. My vacation is staying home and catching up on work on the apartments. Why can't other people do what I did.?

United States

#4789 Jun 3, 2012
Boortz would be an incredible WH press secretary but I'm afraid that'll never happen. LOL
baglady

Logan, OH

#4790 Jun 3, 2012
Why is this post still on here?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4792 Jun 3, 2012
Did Ohio Gov. Kasich play fast and loose with Ohio jobs facts on Meet the Press?

http://www.examiner.com/article/did-ohio-gov-...

Location hidden

#4793 Jun 3, 2012
Kasich predicts unemployment spike in Ohio

http://www.politico.com/blogs/politico-live/2...

Video: Kasich, Patrick analyze impact of jobs report

http://nbcpolitics.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/0...

Location hidden

#4795 Jun 3, 2012
free wrote:
He's setting the table to lure businesses away from surrounding States. Durbin's a lapdog circus barker who deserves to be exiled.
<quoted text>
I think Kasich is full of BS and he proved that today on Meet the Press when he said that Ohio is going to take jobs from the surrounding states I knew right there he was dishing out BS because Indiana is ranked 5th and the only midwest state in the Top 10 and besides Ohio is ranked 35 in Chief Executive’s eighth annual survey of CEO opinion of Best and Worst States in which to do business and that is why he know's unemployment is going to go up in Ohio.

http://chiefexecutive.net/best-worst-states-f...
Fred

United States

#4796 Jun 3, 2012
Strictly Strick.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#4797 Jun 3, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I think Kasich is full of BS and he proved that today on Meet the Press when he said that Ohio is going to take jobs from the surrounding states I knew right there he was dishing out BS because Indiana is ranked 5th and the only midwest state in the Top 10 and besides Ohio is ranked 35 in Chief Executive’s eighth annual survey of CEO opinion of Best and Worst States in which to do business and that is why he know's unemployment is going to go up in Ohio.
By a survey? I don't know about that one. So far, Kasich has been doing a pretty good job given the circumstance. I also believe that the Meet the Press piece was pretty left leaning. There is a difference between somebody who wants the job of governor and somebody that wants to do the job of governor. I see Kasich as somebody who really wants to turn the state around. We haven't had anybody like that as Governor in quite some time.

Location hidden

#4798 Jun 3, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
By a survey? I don't know about that one. So far, Kasich has been doing a pretty good job given the circumstance. I also believe that the Meet the Press piece was pretty left leaning. There is a difference between somebody who wants the job of governor and somebody that wants to do the job of governor. I see Kasich as somebody who really wants to turn the state around. We haven't had anybody like that as Governor in quite some time.
but from what Kasich said from an economical standpoint Indiana's financial footing is far more better than Ohio's or any other Midwest state. I remember when Daniels anounnced that businesses where inquiring to relocate from the surrounding states and alot of them did especially companies from Michigan to Northern Indiana.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#4799 Jun 3, 2012
free wrote:
Neal Boortz for Attorney General ? Newt, although he's not an attorney, he's a constitutional historian ? Ron Paul would surgically clean house in DC ?
I would LOVE to see Ron Paul put in charge of the Fed. Or even as Secretary of Commerce.

That would be interesting... and a move in the right direction.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#4800 Jun 3, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Did Ohio Gov. Kasich play fast and loose with Ohio jobs facts on Meet the Press?
http://www.examiner.com/article/did-ohio-gov-...
Kasich has taken Ohio from 48 worst economically to 5th best, in less than one term.
You liberals know this, and can only lie and obfuscate.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#4802 Jun 3, 2012
Bottom line... Kasich is turning the state around, and the liberal leftwing hyperpartisans are running for cover.

United States

#4803 Jun 3, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I think Kasich is full of BS and he proved that today on Meet the Press when he said that Ohio is going to take jobs from the surrounding states I knew right there he was dishing out BS because Indiana is ranked 5th and the only midwest state in the Top 10 and besides Ohio is ranked 35 in Chief Executive’s eighth annual survey of CEO opinion of Best and Worst States in which to do business and that is why he know's unemployment is going to go up in Ohio.
I wouldn't take it personal Indy. Taking jobs away from Indiana might not happen, but let's get real here... How hard can it be to take jobs away from Michigan Pennsylvania, and Illinois? Illinois might not be a border state but its not outside the definition of surrounding states.
Remember what I said about having the right governors to do the exact same thing to Ohio with Nikki Haley and Nathan Deal.....

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#4804 Jun 3, 2012
John Kasich... TRANSFORMING OHIO FOR GROWTH:

http://www.governor.ohio.gov/PrioritiesandIni...

United States

#4806 Jun 3, 2012
Matter of fact, it was Sonny Perdue that took NCR away from dumbass Strickland like taking candy from a baby. Well, Ohio has a governor now that can do the same thing to surrounding states. Ohioans had better keep Kasich if they have a brain in their head.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#4807 Jun 3, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>but from what Kasich said from an economical standpoint Indiana's financial footing is far more better than Ohio's or any other Midwest state. I remember when Daniels anounnced that businesses where inquiring to relocate from the surrounding states and alot of them did especially companies from Michigan to Northern Indiana.
Fair enough. But can you tell me of one governor of Ohio that can stand up to Kasich's current record in the last two or more decades? The closest I can figure is Voinovich, and he was basically a fiscal conservative.

Kasich can't save the world. What he can do is lure as many companies to Ohio as he can. He will not be able to keep all of the current companies here in Ohio. Nor will he be able to draw every new or expanding industry here either. We are not Texas where weather is a giant advantage for us. You understand that where you live. But on a public school grade scale, how would you rate Kasich? A, B, C, D or F?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cincinnati Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bengals Bites: JEREMY HILL’S past catches up w... 4 hr MARK TRAINA - NAAWP 1
pentecostal church 5 hr Pops 71
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr WARRIOR 19,203
all fun and games 8 hr cathy 1
JEREMY HILL - CARNAL KNOWLEDGE of a JUVENILE an... 11 hr MARK TRAINA - NAAWP 1
RAY RICE was a BAD BOY, but what about JEREMY H... Sun NFL BLACK THUGS 1
Mahogany's submits proposal to city of Cincinnati Sun Pops 3
•••
•••
•••

Cincinnati Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••